Merry Christmas to everyone here in the HH community!

heavyharmonies

It's Dec. 24, and technically Christmas Eve, so... Merry Christmas* everyone!

-Dan

* The greeting "Merry Christmas!" is intended as general positive wishes regardless of whatever holiday you do or don't specifically celebrate, so if your panties are in a twist because I didn't use the culturally inclusive "Happy Holidays", that's a YOU problem not a ME problem, and you are cordially invited to stuff a life-sized candy cane up your posterior... sideways. Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

Merry Jizz.., sorry I mean Melodic Christmas & Happy New Gear! ; ) 

Xmas Day here now.
We had a fairly big Xmas eve with lobster and prawns etc
Off year for us as the kids with partners go to their in laws on Xmas Day, and then next year we get them all, which is cool as next year we will have 2 new family members to enkoy.

Still doing a lunch tomorrow as well, but more laid back and chill.

Hope everyone has a good day, being invented to rope in non-believers like me to celebrate the birth Jesus.
I am comfortable with my hypocricy. It hasn't worked on me to date, but I guess there is hope...
I suppose many real life believers go to church and the like and pray away and probably somewhat resent people like me who just take all the good things from the day (time with family, giving gifts, fun and laughter) without having to deal with um, all the religious stuff I guess.

But we here still ive in a Christian country, so I guess tehre is an obligation somewhat regardless :) 

download.jpg.59ae6d5817819c8111d54354816f003b.jpg

Yes, jizz/drink responsibly.

Merry Christmas y'all - hope it was a belter for those who've seen it through already, and may it be a belter for those with it in progress. 

Can't say it's a time of the year that does much for me personally, and I gauge it's success purely on the kidlets' happiness, of which there was plenty today, so I guess I chalk it up as a success. 

Hard to believe this time last year I was in hospital getting my final cycle of standard chemo. (had heavy dose in April this year before stem cell/bonemarrow transplant).

Happy christmas ya buncha filthy animals.

• Like 3

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Hard to believe this time last year I was in hospital getting my final cycle of standard chemo. (had heavy dose in April this year before stem cell/bonemarrow transplant).

Happy christmas ya buncha filthy animals.

Glad we still have you.