US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Watching the footage out of the US and I have to say that it's great to see massive crowds in the streets actually celebrating and smiling, for whatever reason.

I'd forgotten just how long it has been since we've seen that. In any country.

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 hours ago, Mafisen said:

That's me done here Trumpsters and trumpettes. 

Have a nice life. 

C'mon mate. That's a bit thin skinned. As CTS has mentioned before, IMO all discussion about Trump or BLM have been very respectful.

Different points of view have been expressed, sure, but nothing has crossed the line, again IMO.

Even the threads about religion here are quite tame. This is actually a very tolerant site. 

14 hours ago, Glen said:

when you say you guys calling the right...... I am right. as in right as opposed to left.

Jesus if my wife heard people calling me left she'd piss herself laughing. She's left leaning and we spend our lives arguing about politics

Jeez mate, so how do your BLM discussions go? You couldn't have a more PC/left view on that if you tried... you can't possibly tell me your wife disagrees with you on that?

Mate, I don't care about your views on Trump. I just go off what I see here as that's all I can do. I hate calling things "left" and "right" - it's actually always really irritated me. But if you consider your views lean towards the right, I think left and right might be different things in Australia and the UK. 

Anyway, heard a quick grab from this Biden guy on the news tonight. Wow, I pity you 'Mericans amongst us if he actually follows through on half that garbage. :(

I just wonder how many people voted logically, and how many people just voted for him because he put a black woman in a position of power. Just an embarrassing grab at braindead voters. I'll confess I know nothing about the lady and for all I know she could be great at what she does... but fuck me, people actually reward that kind of transparent garbage?? It's just sad to see the whole thing. 

Good luck, guys. Hope it works out okay for y'all. 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

I guess this is conspiracy theory as well...

Christopher ruddy is the founder and CEO if newsmax who is a close friend of Trump ;)

Well, seems I was wrong with my prediction of a Trump win.
Never really cared all that much who actually won, but glad I didn't put a bet down :) 

Everyone is going on about the 50% of the population that is angry etc.
So what, 40%, 45%, 50%, doesn't really matter, large amount of people are always pissed after an election.
4 years until you guys can change it again, so I hope the Republican supporters won't be like the Democrat suppoerts and sook for 4 years.
The rest of the world is kind of over it.

Biden dies, and Harris becomes president, so what? She was voted in that role and therefore was effectively voted in as president of that happens.

Looks like climate change will be on the agenda again, which means Australia will follow the US like that simps we are :)

The direct impact for me is Boris has been waiting on this result to finalise his Brexit plan.

Irish American president likely to be unimpressed with some of Boris's plans and as whoever is in charge of the UK's primary job is to blow whoever is in charge of the US he'll have to change his plans and practice getting on his knees again. 

someone needs to reel Trump in and fast.

Massive undermining of the US democratic process with his baseless claims about voter fraud.

you lost, get over it.

And what the F is he doing with the Pentagon? sacking left right and centre and replacing with dodgy yes men

really bizarre actions during what should be a transition period. 

Something's confusing me. Last election it was claimed that there was widespread fraud , indeed Trump said he won the popular vote if all the illegal votes had been discounted. 

Why wasn't that investigated then and the perpetrators put in prison?