US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

35 minutes ago, Glen said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-us-2020-54786937?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5fa5007549467302d61cf354%26Trump doubles down on unsubstantiated fraud claims%262020-11-06T08%3A02%3A33.909Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:0b51c3ce-b7ee-4968-98c0-c69313a5b3a5&pinned_post_asset_id=5fa5007549467302d61cf354&pinned_post_type=share

utterly ridiculous claim. So every counter in every county of the affected states is in on the fraud.

BUT only in those states lol. All the other states are fine.

And Arizona where he is gaining votes is now miraculously ok despite asking for the count to stop when Biden was stretching his lead.

The man has lost his mind 

desperate and sad.

ask for recounts by all means if it's close - say less than 1000 votes - but stop calling this fraud 

He's not lost his mind. He knows exactly what he's doing. Which is why there are requests to stop the count where he's slightly ahead and it's the end of democracy if there isn't a recount where he's slightly behind. 

Should be fairly simple. Complete the count and if it's really close do a recount to make sure. Keep the politicians and lawyers away. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mafisen said:

@Glen You're a beacon of light, sanity and intellect in this thread. Never realised this place was so full of Alex Jones clones. 

Is it possible to delete ones account? If not, if an admin could do it for me, I'd be thankful. 

That would be sad. 

There's some really disappointing responses at times on here but it's about as close as I've seen to people from either side almost having a conversation.  If there is no conversation this situation will not get any better. 

2 hours ago, Mafisen said:

@Glen You're a beacon of light, sanity and intellect in this thread. Never realised this place was so full of Alex Jones clones. 

Is it possible to delete ones account? If not, if an admin could do it for me, I'd be thankful. 

Umm, we don't do that here. Snowflakes on either side that are too triggered by opposing viewpoints are free to not read this thread.

That's the problem with the Left (in my opinion): as we've seen all across social media this year, their first response when confronted with viewpoints they disagree with is to want the opposing party banned or deplatformed. That is a very heavy-handed totalitarian approach, ironically from the party of "tolerance and kindness"... in other words, "fascism is ok when WE do it".

Not here, folks.

2 hours ago, Mafisen said:

LOL!!!

That made me laugh big time.

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1

Looks like it is over except for the crying since Biden is now ahead in Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania....the people have spoken, the votes have mostly been counted.....lawyers will now make out like bandits....is it any wonder that lawyers run the US....the best thing you could do is shoot all the lawyers...

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Looks like it is over except for the crying since Biden is now ahead in Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania....the people have spoken, the votes have mostly been counted.....lawyers will now make out like bandits....is it any wonder that lawyers run the US....the best thing you could do is shoot all the lawyers...

I find it hard to believe he overtook Trump in all 4 states?? Some of those, he was up 100,000+. This is unbelievable.

15 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I find it hard to believe he overtook Trump in all 4 states?? Some of those, he was up 100,000+. This is unbelievable.

The majority of the votes being counted now in those states are mail in ballots....the majority of Democratic voters listened to the Democratic party and the science and the doctors who said it was safer in a pandemic to NOT vote in person so they voted by mail....these battleground states for some reason count mail in votes last which is why we are seeing a large percentage of the votes coming in going Democrat....Ohio counted mail in ballots first and early on election night Biden was way ahead of Trump but once the in person votes started being counted he quickly lost his lead and the state....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Mail in ballots favoring Biden 2 to 1.

Yes because Trump told Republican voters to vote in person. So of course their are way more Democrat votes via the mail. 

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Thank God I'm living in Finland, it's a pretty nice place to be. Very calm and peaceful.

B)

Almost as calm and peaceful as Canada. 

;}

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Almost as calm and peaceful as Canada. 

;}

And almost as good at hockey as well. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

"Got something to get off your chest? This is the place to vent your anger,frustration or just go off.This is the ONLY place it will be tolerated" Don your asbestos undies."

Helps to read the d@mn disclaimer.....anyone who doesn't like what is said in these threads.Why enter ? Go play the song game...:whistle:

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Metal T said:

"Got something to get off your chest? This is the place to vent your anger,frustration or just go off.This is the ONLY place it will be tolerated" Don your asbestos undies."

Helps to read the d@mn disclaimer.....anyone who doesn't like what is said in these threads.Why enter ? Go play the song game...:whistle:

Ah stupid me,i thought this was' flamefest'....maybe moving this one there would make complainers happy...?

Regardless of the outcome and this has been true for, well ever since Kennedy was assassinated, either party is corrupt and have no interest in "we the people', unless it translated to "me the people".

We will have 4 years of bbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzz and then rinse, wash, repeat.

Portland, Oregon is already ablaze again so fuck it all. Protesters tried to burn the the justice center down last night as well as going to commissioner Dan Ryans house and vandalizing and throwing flares at his residence. SMFH

I don't ultimately care what meat puppet sits in the white house but someone better get a handle on these "peaceful protestors" before they hurt someone.

Lastly did I see that someone wants me to delete them? I need a good vent so point me to you and consider it done.

• 2023 Gold Donors

What's more worrying and more of a danger to Democracy?

A President who sometimes spouts idiotic rubbish or Major News Networks who have decided that they're the judges of what the American people hear?

Cutting off the President's address because they didn't agree with him is beyond outrageous. The media should stick to reporting and let their viewers decide who's talking shit or not.

Anybody who thinks the media has no influence is kidding themselves.

Edited by Darkstone