US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Glen said:

nobody is taking him seriously because the whole thing is a load of bollocks. There is no fraud. He's just a bad loser. 

100% correct.There is no evidentiary evidence to prove widespread fraud.Rudy is just a clown.That press conference was such a joke.How does Hugo Chavez who died in 2013 affect this election? 

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

:popcorn:

no evidence of any of this - it's all been thrown out. Republicans are already starting to say to trump either prove something or shut up. 

and correctly so

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, Glen said:

I'm checking out now.

Thread is done imo. Trump lost , get over it, enjoy the next 4 years. 

I was never actually "under it". I don't have a horse in the race. I do, of course have an opinion regarding US politics, but because I'm not American, it's neither here nor there. 

I find it laughable that non Americans get so triggered by the "T" word.

12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I was never actually "under it". I don't have a horse in the race. I do, of course have an opinion regarding US politics, but because I'm not American, it's neither here nor there. 

I find it laughable that non Americans get so triggered by the "T" word.

What I find amusing is that some people think that they are unaffected by happenings on the other side of the planet...we live in a very interconnected world these days and having an unhinged president in the most powerful country should be a concern to everyone...

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

What I find amusing is that some people think that they are unaffected by happenings on the other side of the planet...we live in a very interconnected world these days and having an unhinged president in the most powerful country should be a concern to everyone...

I'm fully aware of the repercussions of US politics on the rest of the world and my own country. I've mentioned it many times on here. I'm just a bit too far removed to get too riled up about it.

I can understand that being a neighbor could make a difference, but i'd be more concerned about Trudeau if I were you.

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I'm fully aware of the repercussions of US politics on the rest of the world and my own country. I've mentioned it many times on here. I'm just a bit too far removed to get too riled up about it.

I can understand that being a neighbor could make a difference, but i'd be more concerned about Trudeau if I were you.

Trudeau is an idiot and hopefully he will get kicked to the curb soon....

• Thanks 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

2021 is going to be another year of protests, but a different kind of protest.

This year, we have come to know many new terms such as "Social Distancing", etc.

The big one next year will be "Civil Disobedience".

1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

Do people still care about this?
I know I don't. US politics was fur for 4 years - thanks for the laffs Donny.
Shit will be boring now, was fun while it lasted...

just eager to see him out of office and then prosecuted to the full extent of the law for all his crimes 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

just eager to see him out of office and then prosecuted to the full extent of the law for all his crimes 

He's gonna step down a week before his presidency is over and then vice president Pence will acquit him from all alleged charges. :P

Edited by Stefan

And people say that those on the right are tinfoil-hat batshit crazy... y'all are just as bad.

What crimes?... other than "Me no wike owange man! He hurt my feewings!"

There are no charges pending, therefore no pardon to be given.

12 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

And people say that those on the right are tinfoil-hat batshit crazy... y'all are just as bad.

Yep. I edited by response to Glen. :)

I don't believe that's the way it works though. You can pardon someone for specific crimes that have been charged, but I'm pretty sure you cannot issue a blanket pardon before the fact for any and all crimes that may or may not be alleged in the future. Once charges are filed, then a pardon can be issued. Since charges would not be filed until after the new administration is sworn in anyway, it's a moot point what Pence would do.

I still haven't heard what these supposed crimes are other than people not liking Trump. Nebulous vague claims of "corruption!" without any specificity are meaningless. Also, "his policy on XXX isn't right!" and "I don't like that executive order" and "People died from COVID" and "He tweeted X" aren't crimes. They're just things you don't like.

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

If there are no crimes then why is he planning on pardoning his entire family? Not to mention most of his administration....He is also trying to pardon himself but that is questionable.....