US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

No matter what side of the fence you're on (or if you're sitting on it), you have a prediction of how it's gonna go down. 

Personally, I honestly think it's gonna be a Trump landslide.

On a side note, I sincerely hope all our American members stay safe in the next few weeks. Shit's gonna get real either way.

Biden victory followed by peace , love and respect. 

Only joking , it's going to be a shit show with violence never seen before in the US after an election. 

If Trump loses we'll see a scorched earth policy and they'll see the smoke from the document burn in San Fransisco. 

Edited by PeterS

I think the mainstream media collaboration on Biden's behalf has failed. People are seeing through the misdirection. Polls have been both steadily converging and wildly erratic. How can you have two different polls of the same state and one be Trump +3 and the other be Biden +17? Not only that, but polls by the same polling groups, presumably using similar methods and samples are swinging back and forth as well.

I think that polling as an industry is done. Kaput. (1) very few people have land lines any more, (2) many people do not answer unknown numbers and/or block robocalls, and (3) people in the middle and on the right do not want recrimination or retribution for saying they support Trump, so they either don't respond or respond the opposite of their real intent. I don't believe the polls accurately reflect the voting electorate any more.

Also, if you look at the pollsters who got it right in 2016 (or at least closest), Trafalgar and Rasmussen, they are both predicting a Trump win.

Biden is a potato... and a criminal. The recent audio, video, and documents from Hunter Biden's laptop prove it, and the media in lock step have refused to cover it, using "rules" that they willfully ignored when reporting Trump's leaked tax returns and secret recordings of Melania Trump. The journalistic double standard is staggering... and people are getting wise to it now. Twitter and Facebook blocking/banning the New York Post, the Senate GOP website, and the White House Press Secretary's accounts, and subsequently being called before Congress for it also play a role.

I don't know that it will be a Trump landslide, but unless the Democrats steal the election by manufacturing mail-in ballots or destroying others in battleground states, or something happens in the last 3 days, I don't see how Trump loses.

If Trump does win, the Left will continue its rioting and looting as they've been doing all year. Wal-Mart has already pulled all guns and ammo from its shelves, and stores in big cities are boarding up their windows in preparation.

If Biden wins, there won't be any violence other than the Left continuing to riot and loot "in celebration" of Orange Man gone.

The Right doesn't riot and loot. We have jobs to go to and families to support; it's not our thing.

• Like 1

Politics and religion are taboo bedfellows for certain, BUT...

If I was a betting man, which I am not and I am nary as ravenous about politics as many, but from what I have witnessed I see no unearthly way that Trump doesn't get "4 more years", to quote the Kory Clark.

Put West we have seen rioting, violence and vandalism for 120 some odd days. This won't lessen no matter what next Tuesday brings. I know I am managing projects right now that are just south of 2 million dollars in repairs...

I have said it before, but I see no light at the end of this tunnel other than a MAJOR catastrophe and then and only then  we MIGHT see things tone down.

Everyone thought 2020 was the worst, but fuck all is 2021 isn't going to at least start with a "bang" or 10...

I ain't kidding when I say to my fellow HH's abroad, can I come live with you???

I dont think it matters, what I'd like to see happen, is Trump wins, then these faggots are going to start rioting again, and throwing a fit like a 5 year old, at that time Trump wont have to worry about re-election anymore, and he can turn the National Guard loose, and let the Proud Boys and the Patriot Prayer go into their respective citys and take care of business, I dont think you're gonna find many normal hard working americans who object to this. Trump will win, never sleep on the silent majority, Clinton did in 2016, worked out well for her.

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Trump wont have to worry about re-election anymore, and he can turn the National Guard loose

If he does win, then I think you're right about this.

Once he's locked in for that coveted second term, he's gonna drop the hammer.

If he loses, you can guarantee that every newspaper in the world will have a picture of Trump on the front page with the headline "You're Fired!".  100%.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I dont think it matters, what I'd like to see happen, is Trump wins, then these faggots are going to start rioting again, and throwing a fit like a 5 year old, at that time Trump wont have to worry about re-election anymore, and he can turn the National Guard loose, and let the Proud Boys and the Patriot Prayer go into their respective citys and take care of business, I dont think you're gonna find many normal hard working americans who object to this. Trump will win, never sleep on the silent majority, Clinton did in 2016, worked out well for her.

So for the heck of it, lets say Biden wins and the right lose their minds and run riot and cause mayhem all over the place...I guess it would be reasonable for Biden to send out the National Guard and crush them? At least it sounds like the right move to me....and yes I believe this is a reasonable move no matter who the rioters are....

5 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

So for the heck of it, lets say Biden wins and the right lose their minds and run riot and cause mayhem all over the place...I guess it would be reasonable for Biden to send out the National Guard and crush them? At least it sounds like the right move to me....and yes I believe this is a reasonable move no matter who the rioters are....

Of course, cause the right have been at the for front of rioting, looting and pillaging, for years, that's how they roll, right? so I absolutely think he should do that, to anyone who who pulls this bullshit, it's unacceptable, and any measures should be taken to stop it, but i'd like to know the last time the right started all out riots over anything? can you show me? Yeah dead planet, I'm not getting pulled into this shit, I say on the record right here and now, it's the left who have pulled me into this, I'm a happy lose every year libertarian, not now, I voted for Trump yesterday, as socially liberal as I am, this is bullshit, and someone needs to pay for this, and Trump didn't start this, it's better the Government take care of this, not ordinary citizens, once that curtain gets pulled back, it will be civil war.

Edited by Leykis101

13 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

If the Right *DID* go out and riot and loot and all that bullshit because Trump lost, then yes I believe the President would be correct to send in the National Guard. There's no room for violence and criminal behavior like that.

But it won't happen. The Right doesn't riot, loot, and destroy. It's called respect for other people's property, rights, and safety; something the Left in this country either doesn't understand or doesn't give a damn about.

• Thanks 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
18 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Correct.

• 2023 Gold Donors

If the right ever gets violent en masse in this country it won't be over stupid sh!t...it would be over something pretty egregious that has been done to bring about such reaction and trust me the National Guard wouldn't be able to stop it on their best day and if any sitting president would use the military to fire upon -then the country would effectively be history.

American Revolution 2.0

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Given all things are equal and we have a fair election...it will come down to how successful the Left Wing and the mainstream press have been at poisoning the well with the electorate.We've had 4 years of endless,damnable lies and subterfuge from this demonic American media

You know before the last election, I said that Trump winning would be by far the best thing for America.
Either he would do a great job, bringing more business into politics and effecting positive change, or he'd be sucha  fuck up that americans would think about who they were voting for more.

I think he's fulfilled both options.
He's fucked up, but (IMO) has done a lot of good that has been swept under the carpet so as to not get in the way of the memes and ridicule over twitter posts etc.
He has also been a prody of himself, dwaring so much negativity and blinding so many to his abilities.

So...
That predeiction seems to have been somewhat on point, with apparently more people voting than ever before.

The problem I see is that the media are so in favor of Biden, the same thing will happen that did with Clinton.
People are not open to 'coming out' and saying they are voting for Trump, but they will.
The media portrays this as a romp in for Biden. Many supporters of his won't vote thinking he will get in (like they did with Clinton) and it will inspire Trump supporters who wouldn't normally be bothered to vote, to get up and vote to help him 'breach the gap'

My call is that Trump will win by a bigger margin than last time.
This is because of what I wrote above, but also because his opponent falls short in a lot of areas.

Will see soon....

On 10/31/2020 at 10:01 AM, heavyharmonies said:

I think the mainstream media collaboration on Biden's behalf has failed. People are seeing through the misdirection. Polls have been both steadily converging and wildly erratic. How can you have two different polls of the same state and one be Trump +3 and the other be Biden +17? Not only that, but polls by the same polling groups, presumably using similar methods and samples are swinging back and forth as well.

I think that polling as an industry is done. Kaput. (1) very few people have land lines any more, (2) many people do not answer unknown numbers and/or block robocalls, and (3) people in the middle and on the right do not want recrimination or retribution for saying they support Trump, so they either don't respond or respond the opposite of their real intent. I don't believe the polls accurately reflect the voting electorate any more.

Also, if you look at the pollsters who got it right in 2016 (or at least closest), Trafalgar and Rasmussen, they are both predicting a Trump win.

Biden is a potato... and a criminal. The recent audio, video, and documents from Hunter Biden's laptop prove it, and the media in lock step have refused to cover it, using "rules" that they willfully ignored when reporting Trump's leaked tax returns and secret recordings of Melania Trump. The journalistic double standard is staggering... and people are getting wise to it now. Twitter and Facebook blocking/banning the New York Post, the Senate GOP website, and the White House Press Secretary's accounts, and subsequently being called before Congress for it also play a role.

I don't know that it will be a Trump landslide, but unless the Democrats steal the election by manufacturing mail-in ballots or destroying others in battleground states, or something happens in the last 3 days, I don't see how Trump loses.

If Trump does win, the Left will continue its rioting and looting as they've been doing all year. Wal-Mart has already pulled all guns and ammo from its shelves, and stores in big cities are boarding up their windows in preparation.

If Biden wins, there won't be any violence other than the Left continuing to riot and loot "in celebration" of Orange Man gone.

The Right doesn't riot and loot. We have jobs to go to and families to support; it's not our thing.

Totally agree 1000% Dan.  They all have attacked him since before his election and he has stood tall and done his best the make America better for ALL Americans.  For me polls are just too Bias, and even as much as Id like to believe some of them I dont believe they are correct. Ive always said the left will do anything & everything they can to win. It has always amazed me that so many can stay in office being so corrupt. WHY would anyone want that. Unless they were also part of the dishonesty & corruption. Im hoping for a Trump landslide!! MAGA All the Way!! :lol:

• Like 1

The problem with Trump is that he presents himself as unwaveringa nd strong as shit.
he lets belittling, nasty, funny, personal, etc etc comments just bounce off him.
This just brings more of the same.

If it was a woman in power going through this, whethere people liked her or not, there would be a massive movement to change the bullying and personal attacks etc

On the other hand, I kinda think Trump like it and almost encourages it.
Maybe he's using that old "any press is good press" thingy...

• My Little Pony
6 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

If it was a woman in power going through this, whethere people liked her or not, there would be a massive movement to change the bullying and personal attacks etc

Let's not get into the double standards, because, by their definition, they aren't supposed to make sense.