US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

24 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I just want it to be over. Tired of hearing about it.

Joe Biden can't be any worse than Obama.

I'll take that bet. Obama didn't have the far left loonies like Harris, AOC, Omar, and Bernie determining his cabinet and his policies. Plus, Biden won't last the term. My over-under is December 2021.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, heavyharmonies said:

I'll take that bet. Obama didn't have the far left loonies like Harris, AOC, Omar, and Bernie determining his cabinet and his policies. Plus, Biden won't last the term. My over-under is December 2021.

President Harris??

I shutter to think.

you guys are hilarious, bitching about the dirty dems who clearly don't ever do anything dishonest, like phony impeachment hearings, slanting the country's news, do I really need to make a list? cause I think we know where this is going, to think they are somehow above accidentally miscounting mail in ballots they made sure to send out before election, that's just preposterous, should I say Bidens not my president! then go burn a city down, loot, destroy and cause mass carnage? cause we all know who really throws the tantrums

Just scrolled through the last few days of comments here.
Lots of sooking, interestingly more from Biden supporters still.
We get some news here taht is very impartial, and last I saw (a day or so ago) they were saying that there is still hope (however small) that Trump can win.
Now I know it's more a pipe dream, but he is entitled to not conceed until it's 100%

Just saw on the Corona thread that Glen is not froom the US.
For whatever reason, I did not know this.
That makes the 2 mpost vocal Trump complainers/Biden supporters non US based people.
I apologise for regarding their opinions at times as being from actual people who live in the US.

• 2023 Gold Donors
53 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

That makes the 2 mpost vocal Trump complainers/Biden supporters non US based people.
I apologise for regarding their opinions at times as being from actual people who live in the US.

I live in the USA and my opinion is valued highly in society:)

4 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

To see how an illusion works you have to step outside the illusion.

We may we’ll be the most likely to be objective on the topic.

7 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

not a Biden supporter as such, but just desperate to see the back of Trump, as is most of the rest of the UK

PS loved watching the rally clip of Trump spouting his usual crap about Biden being so shit and such as awful candidate and saying

'how does someone lose to him' 

his embarrassment must be perfect and complete and overwhelming. couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• Like 1

Here’s something we can all agree on...if I were Trump, I would gladly retire to my mansion, play golf all day long on my own courses and bang my smoking hot wife all night long. Life would be great...no need to stress about elections and other crap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As someone who's from Europe too. I can't help but wonder why is mainstream media,and that includes CNN,NBC,Washington post,NY times,Nowthis,BBC news,etc so much against Trump and conservative values.

Looking at all the news (or most at best) in last 4 years. There was rarely one that would portray Trump at least in a bit positive light.

On the other hand,They NEVER posted anything negative about Biden,about Kamala,about crazy cow as I call her AOC,about commie Bernie,etc.

All of their news and comments are always followed with "They are correct,Orange man bad" attitude.

Even with so much attacks from liberal media,Trump managed to get 72-73 million votes.

Considering Biden had it so much easier,without all the smearing from the machinery,Trump is definitely a winner for me.

Also,notice hypocrisy about "Fake news fact check".

4 years ago when Trump won,all liberal media,democrats,anti fa rioters posted about Trumps Russian connection,and NO SOCIAL MEDIA posted "fake news" warning on their posts.

But now,when Trump and republicans are posting about voter fraud,social media covers those posts and calls them "fake news".

Does it tell you something? Why does media have to take one man down so much? 

Cause he ain't puppet. And that's the fact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DorrianWolf said:

As someone who's from Europe too. I can't help but wonder why is mainstream media,and that includes CNN,NBC,Washington post,NY times,Nowthis,BBC news,etc so much against Trump and conservative values.

Looking at all the news (or most at best) in last 4 years. There was rarely one that would portray Trump at least in a bit positive light.

On the other hand,They NEVER posted anything negative about Biden,about Kamala,about crazy cow as I call her AOC,about commie Bernie,etc.

All of their news and comments are always followed with "They are correct,Orange man bad" attitude.

Even with so much attacks from liberal media,Trump managed to get 72-73 million votes.

Considering Biden had it so much easier,without all the smearing from the machinery,Trump is definitely a winner for me.

Also,notice hypocrisy about "Fake news fact check".

4 years ago when Trump won,all liberal media,democrats,anti fa rioters posted about Trumps Russian connection,and NO SOCIAL MEDIA posted "fake news" warning on their posts.

But now,when Trump and republicans are posting about voter fraud,social media covers those posts and calls them "fake news".

Does it tell you something? Why does media have to take one man down so much? 

Cause he ain't puppet. And that's the fact.

Dems own the media. Been that way for a long time.

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Dems own the media. Been that way for a long time.

F Murdoch owns the media, not the bloody dems.

How do you think Trump won in the first place. Cos Murdoch fell in with him. 

40 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Well, if nothing else here, we've proven that non-Americans know about as much about the media and culture in the U.S. as Americans know about media and culture in other countries.

Yep. Murdoch’s involved with a lot of it in most of the ‘developed’ world. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-ratings-most-watched-channel-summer-2020-primetime-2020-9?r=DE&IR=T

And there’s no such thing as American culture otherwise you wouldn’t be in the middle of a culture war.

Edited by PeterS

People have short memories...not that long ago I remember the mainstream "liberal" media crapping all over Bill Clinton just because he stuck his dick in the wrong place, something that Trump does every other weekend.....they wanted him to resign for crying out loud....Trump brought on their emnity for a lot of reasons, lying constantly and threatening them regularly being two....the mainstream media will give Biden a honeymoon period but not for long because there are too many issues that need to be dealt with....so it won't be long before the mainstream "liberal" media will be criticizing the shit out of him and the Dems... maybe its time to stop crying for poor old little Trump who is so badly done by the media since he brought it on himself....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Well, if nothing else here, we've proven that non-Americans know about as much about the media and culture in the U.S. as Americans know about media and culture in other countries.

meaning what. Murdoch owns fox who have had trumps back from the get go.

if Murdoch hadn't wanted trump in the white house he wouldn't have been. 

I've watched countless programmes on Murdoch- he's a manipulative bstard just like Trump.

he has the same influence over UK politics as well. Why do you think they all cosy up to him. Pretty much whoever the sun come out for wins the election. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

LMFAO!...its like a buncha morons who just got done watching CNN...and can't wait to get on some forum to spew out the misguided idiocy that their favorite on-air empty suit or skirt just puked up......most of you simply do not know wtf you are even talking about,you just like to hear yourselves speak.People have the right to their own opinions but they do not have the right to their own facts.