Weve lost a Friend

metaltrekman

A long time friend from TheLoudestRock/Stickman (Rob) has passed on to me tonight that MJ (Marla) has passed away. No positive cause, but she was admitted to emergency for a stroke earlier this week. Possibly her heart? Tragic. :( Ive known her for over 15 years but never stayed in touch. But she was still a friend and will be missed by many. R.I.P. Marla :crying:

Oh wow. She hadn't been here for a long time, but I remember Marla well as she was a huge part of the board when I started up, and for many years after. Doesn't she still have one of, if not the highest post count here?

Very sad. Rest in peace, Marla.

Sad to hear, may she rest in peace.

Meet Marla on Melodic Rock's forums, especially the Bar which was part of Rant forum.

I say goodbye and rest in peace Marla.

NP Forever Young - Tyketto, a song Marla loved.

Very sad ... may she rest in peace :(

http://www.hale-sarver.com/notices/Marla-Sellman

R.I.P. MJ

I'll never forget the hours we used to spend playing the song game and PMing back and forth talking about any and everything under the sun, but mostly music and our kids.

I always think of MJ any time I hear something sung by Danny Danny Danny! Vaughn; think I'll fire up Tyketto's "Reach" in her honor directly....

• 2023 Gold Donors

Wow, sorry to hear this. It has been a while since I had any conversations with her as both of us haven't been very active her. She was a HUGE Tyketto fan and talked about loving Danny Vaughn. I to remember playing the song game and going back and forth with her when we were the only ones on the forum. I remember She also helped turn me on to some new music as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Rest in peace MJ.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow!  This is heartbreaking!

Obv. I'm not around these parts much any more, but back in the day, this was THE place to hang out.  Marla was always one of the ones involved in whatever shenanigans we were getting up to at the moment.

So sad to hear.  Condolences to her family and friends.

(I didn't see, in the emoticons, the one she asked to be specially made for her.  I probably still have it on Photobucket, but I don't pay to be able to post it here.  Anyway, in her honor, a memorialized "Blond Moment" emoticon.)