1981 - Choose your album

auslander

Okay, this one is like asking me which one of my kids do I love more! Can't do it, so a tie: OZZY, Def Leppard (easily my fave of theirs), Journey and Foreigner.  Almost all of the albums to choose from are epic, except The Elder, (in)famous for other reasons. 

On 2/8/2022 at 7:34 AM, auslander said:

In some ways the toughest so far. But, if it must be one it is Rush's greatest album.

I can't go past Tom Sawyer as my favourite track. Obvious I know but I don't care. 

On 2/8/2022 at 12:18 AM, Geoff said:

I actually have to go with Rick Springfield here.

Motley Crue and Def Leppard rounding out the top three. 

No way I can pick a song off the Springfield album as my favourite of these three albums, even though, from track 1-10 it's the most consistent and my most highly rated of the year in question. But no way I'm going to sit here and say 'Jessie's Girl' is (sadly) my pick from the album, when it's not a ball's whisker on something like 'Live wire' or 'Bringing on the heartbreak.' 

Favourite for the year, of these three, would be 'Live wire.' 

22 minutes ago, Geoff said:

No way I can pick a song off the Springfield album as my favourite of these three albums, even though, from track 1-10 it's the most consistent and my most highly rated of the year in question. But no way I'm going to sit here and say 'Jessie's Girl' is (sadly) my pick from the album, when it's not a ball's whisker on something like 'Live wire' or 'Bringing on the heartbreak.' 

Favourite for the year, of these three, would be 'Live wire.' 

We all know it's really Jessie's Girl