Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Tale of Desperaux

Hey, what can I say? My wife is spending a lot of time at the hospital with her mother, so I've been indulging the little one in the joys of the movie theatre. :)

This one was pretty good, not great but enjoyable. Lily liked Bedtime Stories a lot better.

The Tale of Desperaux

Hey, what can I say? My wife is spending a lot of time at the hospital with her mother, so I've been indulging the little one in the joys of the movie theatre. :)

This one was pretty good, not great but enjoyable. Lily liked Bedtime Stories a lot better.

Sorry to hear that Pete!

I hope she's o.k.!!

Timber Falls

God, that movie was terrible. I couldn't wait for it to end. I wish I had the $3.95 I spent on it back so I could buy something more enjoyable. Like an enema...

• My Little Pony

American Teen: a documentary which follows five kids through their graduating year.

Eagle Eye: an idea done many times before, but executed very well in this case.

Timber Falls

God, that movie was terrible. I couldn't wait for it to end. I wish I had the $3.95 I spent on it back so I could buy something more enjoyable. Like an enema...

:rofl2:

Don't complain, I paid $5.00 to see it :whistle::lol:

Just watched the newest Rambo one for the second time. Although it's pretty good, it's a very short movie. Could've had a lot more to it...IMO

Bedtime Stories

Cute movie; the kids really enjoyed it...

Gran Torino

Eagle Eye

Traitor

All good movies

Last night the wife and I watched "Asylum," a good-but-not-great horror/thriller about a college dorm built on the site of a former mental hospital in which horrible atrocities were committed on young patients in the past. It was part "Nightmare on Elm Street," part "House on Haunted Hill" (but wasn't as good as either of those). I've seen worse.

Just watched the newest Rambo one for the second time. Although it's pretty good, it's a very short movie. Could've had a lot more to it...IMO

At Stallone's age, he probably got tired and had to stop filming... ;)

I love that movie. Pure badass action at its finest. At 94 minutes long, I didn't think it was noticeably short; pretty average running time for a genre film. It got in, got the job done, and left a few hundred bloody corpses in its wake. To that I say, good job!

Ghost Town - Much funnier than expected

Journey to the End of the Night - With Brendan Fraser, Scott Glenn and Mos Def. Not a bad movie but not great either.

Spartan - With Val Kilmer. I've always liked this movie. Not great but still good.