Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Longest Yard (70's)

We know this as The Mean Machine, I love this film, far superior to remakes etc :tumbsup:

Battle Of The Bulge

A movie about my pants vs the pants of the world?

Yes, because you're fat. Fatter and rounder than the world.

AKA Mr. Chubby Bank Manager!! :lol:

Does that mean I have the money of a bank manager to go with my rolls?

"Copycat" with Sigourney Weaver and Holly Hunter -- one of the better "Silence of the Lambs" wanna-be's

"Stephen King's Desperation"

...my wife and I picked this up out of the bargain bin @ Walmart over a year ago and until last night it had never even been opened. There was nothin' on TV last night so we finally took pity on this lonely film, cracked the shrink wrap on it, and sat down to watch. About an hour into it, I was wondering why we bothered, and by the end, I was wondering what possessed me to sit through this overly long, talky, not-scary-in-the-slightest made for TV adaptation of one of King's lesser recent works in its entirety. (My wife fell asleep about halfway thru, and woke up just as it ended... I told her "don't worry, you didn't miss anything." Ron ("Hellboy") Perlman was fun to watch as the demonically-possessed smalltown sheriff but fun went right out the window any time he wasn't on screen. This was originally a two-part mini-series covering four hours (the run time minus commercials is just shy of two and a half hours) but the whole thing could've easily been boiled down to one 90 minute film, IMO. I felt really burned because I could've watched TWO crappy movies last night in the time it took me to get through this thing. :angry:

Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!

...my wife and I picked this up out of the bargain bin @ Walmart over a year ago and until last night it had never even been opened. There was nothin' on TV last night so we finally took pity on this lonely film, cracked the shrink wrap on it, and sat down to watch. About an hour into it, I was wondering why we bothered, and by the end, I was wondering what possessed me to sit through this overly long, talky, not-scary-in-the-slightest made for TV adaptation of one of King's lesser recent works in its entirety. (My wife fell asleep about halfway thru, and woke up just as it ended... I told her "don't worry, you didn't miss anything." Ron ("Hellboy") Perlman was fun to watch as the demonically-possessed smalltown sheriff but fun went right out the window any time he wasn't on screen. This was originally a two-part mini-series covering four hours (the run time minus commercials is just shy of two and a half hours) but the whole thing could've easily been boiled down to one 90 minute film, IMO. I felt really burned because could've watched TWO crappy movies last night in the time it took me to get through this thing. :angry:

Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!

You should of asked before watching that one, I could of told you how bad it sucked.

My Best Friends Girl - With Dane Cook, Jason Biggs, Kate Hudson and the hilarious Alec Baldwin. A pretty damn good romantic comedy IMO. Very enjoyable and much much better than Lame, I mean Pine, Apple Express(see review above).

Mirrors - With Keifer Sutherland and Amy Smart. This is one f#@king badass thriller/suspense/horror flick IMO. If you rent this make sure you check out the unrated version for a few really twisted scenes including the opening scene as well as a scene with Amy Smart taking a bath. After seeing this flick I'm not sure if I want any mirrors in my house again.

Taken....Not bad

Black Water....For a film done on the cheap, not to bad

The Dark Knight

Must admit I was slightly disappointed with this, definitely preferred Batman Begins.

The Dark Knight

Must admit I was slightly disappointed with this, definitely preferred Batman Begins.

In a small way I kind of felt the same way. But I own it and need to watch it again.

With that being said I still thought it was very good.

My Best Friends Girl - With Dane Cook, Jason Biggs, Kate Hudson and the hilarious Alec Baldwin. A pretty damn good romantic comedy IMO. Very enjoyable and much much better than Lame, I mean Pine, Apple Express(see review above).

Mirrors - With Keifer Sutherland and Amy Smart. This is one f#@king badass thriller/suspense/horror flick IMO. If you rent this make sure you check out the unrated version for a few really twisted scenes including the opening scene as well as a scene with Amy Smart taking a bath. After seeing this flick I'm not sure if I want any mirrors in my house again.

Wes darling....ae you on CRACK? Good special effects with Mirrors..but the ending wanted to make me kill the tv. they didn't know what the fuck to do with it after the nun thing.

Resident Evil. My sofa buddy hadn't seen it before.

...my wife and I picked this up out of the bargain bin @ Walmart over a year ago and until last night it had never even been opened. There was nothin' on TV last night so we finally took pity on this lonely film, cracked the shrink wrap on it, and sat down to watch. About an hour into it, I was wondering why we bothered, and by the end, I was wondering what possessed me to sit through this overly long, talky, not-scary-in-the-slightest made for TV adaptation of one of King's lesser recent works in its entirety. (My wife fell asleep about halfway thru, and woke up just as it ended... I told her "don't worry, you didn't miss anything." Ron ("Hellboy") Perlman was fun to watch as the demonically-possessed smalltown sheriff but fun went right out the window any time he wasn't on screen. This was originally a two-part mini-series covering four hours (the run time minus commercials is just shy of two and a half hours) but the whole thing could've easily been boiled down to one 90 minute film, IMO. I felt really burned because could've watched TWO crappy movies last night in the time it took me to get through this thing. :angry:

Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!

You should of asked before watching that one, I could of told you how bad it sucked.

You wanna hear something really funny? We actually own TWO copies of that piece of sh*t on DVD too!! We bought one out of the bargain bin @ Walmart, then last year the supermarket by us closed down their video rental dept. and was selling off all the DVDs for five bucks, and my wife came home from there with a whole stack of movies, including another "Desperation." I was like "Uh... we already have this one." :hammer:

Anyway, wow, yea, what a piece of crap "Desperation" was... Probably gonna watch "Open Water" later. Hoping that's better.