Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Escape to Witch Mountain (1975 - Walt Disney)

Hey -- flying Winnebagos and Eddie Albert -- you don't get THAT in many movies!

Did someone hold a gun to your head? :whistle:

hahaha.... no.... there's a foot of snow outside, I was nice and toasty on the sofa and I didn't feel like getting off my ass to find the remote. Shit happens.

Escape to Witch Mountain (1975 - Walt Disney)

Hey -- flying Winnebagos and Eddie Albert -- you don't get THAT in many movies!

Did someone hold a gun to your head? :whistle:

hahaha.... no.... there's a foot of snow outside, I was nice and toasty on the sofa and I didn't feel like getting off my ass to find the remote. Shit happens.

Ohh!

Your suicidal! :crazy:

Your excused!!

The Dark Knight

Up there with the best of the franchise but I wasn't totally blown away by Ledgers performance.

Maybe I just need to watch it again.

Can I have some of what you are smoking??? :whistle:

The Dark Knight

Up there with the best of the franchise but I wasn't totally blown away by Ledgers performance.

On which point? The performance or the movie?

• My Little Pony
The Dark Knight

On which point? The performance or the movie?

I thought Heath Ledger was amazing. He's the only Joker that I could really believe.

"Undercover Brother" with Eddie Griffin... basically a "blaxploited" version of the "Austin Powers" concept, but still very funny stuff. I love the supporting cast, including Chi McBride, Dave Chappelle (as the paranoid "Conspiracy Brother") and Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser!) as the "token" white intern in the "B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D." organization. The usually-annoying Chris Kattan is still annoying as hell in this movie but since he's the bad guy it works for him. Worth seeing just for the cat fight scene between Denise Richards (aka "White She-Devil") and "Sistah Girl."

My wife abso-f**kin'-lutely HATES this movie but any time I find it on TV I still gotta stop and watch it! :rofl:

Twilight - better than I expected. Without the mushy stuff it woulda been good. One of the more different vampire movies I;ve seen.

Transformers - on dvd. Crap. I tried watching twice. First time fell asleep. 2nd time justturned off half way thru. Is that the worst movie made or what? ...and I'd heard it was pretty good.

• My Little Pony
Transformers - on dvd. Crap. I tried watching twice. First time fell asleep. 2nd time justturned off half way thru. Is that the worst movie made or what? ...and I'd heard it was pretty good.

Animated or Live Action?

I love 'em both, but I can understand people not caring for the new one.