Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

QUANTUM OF SOLACE

Daniel Craig still rules the screen as the baddest, most vicious Bond we've ever seen, but what should've been a kickass spy adventure is nearly ruined by a director who doesn't leave an image on the screen for longer than half a second during the action scenes, making it often impossible to tell what the hell is happening. I like the harder-edged direction the new Bond movies are going, but this time around, while somewhat enjoying the movie, I was also simultaneously thinking how much better it would have been in the hands of a capable director.

QUANTUM OF SOLACE

Daniel Craig still rules the screen as the baddest, most vicious Bond we've ever seen, but what should've been a kickass spy adventure is nearly ruined by a director who doesn't leave an image on the screen for longer than half a second during the action scenes, making it often impossible to tell what the hell is happening. I like the harder-edged direction the new Bond movies are going, but this time around, while somewhat enjoying the movie, I was also simultaneously thinking how much better it would have been in the hands of a capable director.

I saw it yesterday. He is great as the new Bond and JUdi Dench rules as M. But this was more a regular Action movie rather than a classic Bond movie. They had stripped the movie from most of the classic Bond stuff which is not good. For example were are all the great gadgets.

FRED CLAUS, not the greatest, but much better than I expected. The "famous brother's support group" bit was cool, and Kevin Spacey deadpanning "I despise reindeer" was priceless!

Fightclub

Someone please tell me what the hell that was about!

Great film

Had to watch it a couple of times to realise Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) was Edward Nortons alter ego

Cats & Dogs

One of my kids' favorites. Gotta love that evil cat, Mr. Tinkles. He's so quotable.

"EVIL...does NOT... wear a BONNET!" :rofl:

Cats & Dogs

One of my kids' favorites. Gotta love that evil cat, Mr. Tinkles. He's so quotable.

It's a great movie..Though it woulda been nice to see Elizabeth Perkins

show some skin...

Cats & Dogs

It's a great movie..Though it woulda been nice to see Elizabeth Perkins

show some skin...

Yea, she was quite the MILF wasn't she? But after all it IS a kids' movie...

How'bout the Ninja cats? "Ling chow THIS! (SMACK!) Creen up on Ai-err seven!"