Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

• 2023 Gold Donors

This clip is from our morning "Today" show. I think all Aussies and everyone else internationally agrees with the sentiment. 

The US President and as a result, the US, has lost a huge amount of credibility. 

You want to talk about weakness? 

Biden's comments are a disgrace. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

This clip is from our morning "Today" show. I think all Aussies and everyone else internationally agrees with the sentiment. 

The US President and as a result, the US, has lost a huge amount of credibility. 

You want to talk about weakness? 

Biden's comments are a disgrace. 

The worse the news, the more the flags you need behind you.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
24 minutes ago, auslander said:

The worse the news, the more the flags you need behind you.

It's gotten to the point where he should be dressed like "Uncle Sam".

I think he could pull it off.

Edited by Darkstone

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Gradual withdrawal. Not let's everybody leave at once and hope that the Afgany military can hold their own.

He got intel from all his top military leaders and went against every one of their advice.

This is truly a colossal fuck up by old senile dumbass Biden.

239363573_4119580531429401_4721948487273555295_n.jpg

gradual, trump wanted it done by 1st May. lol.

hes a few months late ;)

Trump halved the number of troops at the drop of a hat days before he left office - was that gradual 🤣🤣

Its the overall decision that is wrong imo. All parties, including UK and other NATO allies made this decision. Trump instigated the withdrawal for US and was banging on about America first etc etc so he's not getting off scott free in this one. He claims he would done things differently but that's bollocks sorry.

Its a mess though and I feel sorry for the Afghan people, especially the women, who will undoubtedly have their rights stripped away again ! its like going back 20 years. 

Edited by Glen
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

hes a few months late ;)

Its the overall decision that is wrong imo. All parties, including UK and other NATO allies made this decision. Trump instigated the withdrawal for US and was banging on about America first etc etc so he's not getting off scott free in this one. He claims he would done things differently but that's bollocks sorry.

Its a mess though and I feel sorry for the Afghan people, especially the women, who will undoubtedly have their rights stripped away again ! its like going back 20 years. 

500 years. It's an absolute disaster for women there. 

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

hes a few months late ;)

Sorry, but I just watched the clip posted above, and Biden not only reinforced what Trump wanted, but confirmed his strong beliefs, some 'to his core'.
He inherited this, and took control.}
For me this has very little to do with Trump and everything to do with the Biden administration.
If he'd come out and said "Trump put this plan into action and I could not legally stop it" or something like that, then maybe there would be some reason to give him some leeway, but he hasn't bothered to do that.
At least he's owning his decisions, good or bad, I guess

In this case very bad.

1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

If I don't see it happening here, I wonder if it's happening :) 

22 minutes ago, Glen said:

hes a few months late ;)

Trump halved the number of troops at the drop of a hat days before he left office - was that gradual 🤣🤣

CureTheSane, there you go. And nyoilers is about to join in as well. He's the hardcore one. ;)

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

CureTheSane, there you go. And nyoilers is about to join in as well. He's the hardcore one. ;)

not supporting Biden.

his decision is as poor as Trumps was.

Trump cannot claim no comeback on this though. He was desperate to get US troops out as soon as possible.

how quickly people forget ;)

As usual, you non-Americans don't know what the fuck you are talking about. That doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Seems you all know more about our politics then the people that actually live here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

As usual, you non-Americans don't know what the fuck you are talking about. That doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Seems you all know more about our politics then the people that actually live here. 

Oh thanks! :banger:

:(

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Oh thanks! :banger:

:(

Oh your not in the US? well he meant everyone but you, You know Trump should've fucking dropped a bomb and turned that place into dust, then we wouldn't even be worried about this, but instead he cut a deal to withdraw troops by May, but the Taliban knew better then to fuck with Trump, cause they knew he would erase them, Biden is a bitch and the taliban knew they could buy him, he promised to have troops out in time for them to rendezvous in Kabul, it was a slick deal orchestrated by Hunter, so he could start moving poppy and get his new start up company going, he is going to have the best product, so if your into doing cheese, this is a gold mine, all put together by the greatest leader in the history of the world, Joe the King Biden, just kidding it's all George Bush's fault, if Bush had never sent the troops in then this wouldn't be happening right now, it;s fucking Bush's fault, that piece of shit motherfucker, I hate him, he's behind this and the peoples blood is on his bird pointed nose, fuck George Bush.

7 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh your not in the US? well he meant everyone but you, You know Trump should've fucking dropped a bomb and turned that place into dust, then we wouldn't even be worried about this, but instead he cut a deal to withdraw troops by May, but the Taliban knew better then to fuck with Trump, cause they knew he would erase them, Biden is a bitch and the taliban knew they could buy him, he promised to have troops out in time for them to rendezvous in Kabul, it was a slick deal orchestrated by Hunter, so he could start moving poppy and get his new start up company going, he is going to have the best product, so if your into doing cheese, this is a gold mine, all put together by the greatest leader in the history of the world, Joe the King Biden, just kidding it's all George Bush's fault, if Bush had never sent the troops in then this wouldn't be happening right now, it;s fucking Bush's fault, that piece of shit motherfucker, I hate him, he's behind this and the peoples blood is on his bird pointed nose, fuck George Bush.

PMSL.

the only reason he cut that deal was America first and get the hell out of dodge 

you're deluded mate.

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

PMSL.

the only reason he cut that deal was America first and get the hell out of dodge 

you're deluded mate.

Who Bush? Bush started the war, how is it not his fault?

2 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Who Bush? Bush started the war, how is it not his fault?

all you need to know :

Wallace told BBC Breakfast: “The die was cast when the deal was done by Donald Trump if you want my observation.

“President Biden inherited a momentum, a momentum that had been given to the Taliban because they felt they had now won, he’d also inherited a momentum of troop withdrawal from the international community, the US.

“So I think in that sense, the seeds of what we’re seeing today were before president Biden took office. 

“The seeds were a peace deal that was [effectively] rushed, that wasn’t done in collaboration properly with the international community and then a dividend taken out incredibly quickly.”

------

but of course you know more than out foreign secretary so you keep bleating on social media lol 😆 😂 🤣 😉 😄 

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Like nyoilers? Ok, good to know that only Americans can talk about America.

• Haha 2

I feel bad for the Afghan women and those who worked with the international forces as they are now truly fucked..... Biden can't spin his way out of this mess....of course the way the media works this story will be old and forgotten in a week or so.... another sad point is that after 4 years of disappointment and distrust of Trump and his admin, the international community thought things would improve under Biden and now this fuckup will make them think twice about trusting the US to keep their commitments and of course it will give China and Russia increased influence across the world...

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, auslander said:

Like nyoilers? Ok, good to know that only Americans can talk about America.

Nah,I'm okay with anyone regardless of where you live to talk about America.Or anything for that matter.

We're all part of the World Wide Web !!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Freaking losers...coming into a BIDEN thread and still whining about Trump.....:wacko:

Meanwhile according to the US Border Patrol people from over 90 diff countries (that was 90!) have been apprehended at the southern border since Jan 2021.Biden has a long illustrious history (45+ years in gov't) of F'ing things up...Afghanistan is par for the course.

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, Glen said:

all you need to know :

Wallace told BBC Breakfast: “The die was cast when the deal was done by Donald Trump if you want my observation.

“President Biden inherited a momentum, a momentum that had been given to the Taliban because they felt they had now won, he’d also inherited a momentum of troop withdrawal from the international community, the US.

“So I think in that sense, the seeds of what we’re seeing today were before president Biden took office. 

“The seeds were a peace deal that was [effectively] rushed, that wasn’t done in collaboration properly with the international community and then a dividend taken out incredibly quickly.”

------

but of course you know more than out foreign secretary so you keep bleating on social media lol 😆 😂 🤣 😉 😄 

9 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

They are welcome to their opinions but "some" of them do not know how to stay in their own lane - that is clear.

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

They are welcome to their opinions but "some" of them do not know how to stay in their own lane - that is clear.

just pointing out that isn't my opinion. its the opinion of our government, who have probably got a clearer grasp of the situation that a bunch of nobodies on a music website ;)

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Glen said:

just pointing out that isn't my opinion. its the opinion of our government, who have probably got a clearer grasp of the situation that a bunch of nobodies on a music website ;)

I'm just glad that I got to vote against Trump.