Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Joe Biden is senile. The proof:

Watch around the 8:30 mark to the end. Very sad and very concerning. 

Thats Tucker Carlson, you would post him on here? Hitler looks at Tucker with admiration, how dare you

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Rain Men.jpeg

Very funny.

Sometimes the darkest comedy is the funniest.

If you don't find a way to laugh through these times, then you'll go insane.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Very funny.

Sometimes the darkest comedy is the funniest.

If you don't find a way to laugh through these times, then you'll go insane.

Perhaps too soon. Though the best/worst pub quiz name this week was 'There's never a good time to pull out'. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, PeterS said:

Perhaps too soon. Though the best/worst pub quiz name this week was 'There's never a good time to pull out'. 

Screenshots_2021-08-20-06-19-59.png

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

The Truth.

The longer version:

That was an emotional speech by this war veteran. Even I got a bit emotional. 

Riveting stuff.

US: Your country need more people like this. Hell, the world need more people like this.

I'm living in this quiet part of the world and I really can't comprehend what's happening in Afghanistan right now. As a matter of fact, in US also.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Stefan said:

And there you have it. Some people here thinks the situation couldn't have been handled better. We don't know what the Trump deal was, maybe he had a plan to evacuate the people in May. Even if he hadn't, he would've listen to the experts and gone in guns blazin'. I'm not saying he would have but he could have. He has the courage to do so if needed in comparison of this weak administration right now.

The Biden administration, in the first week in office, revised or cancel pretty much everything Trump had done. I bet they completely ignored the Trump deal 'cause if the withdrawal was to be a success, Trump would have been praised for it. And we all know Pelosi and the rest of the clowns wouldn't want that.

However the outcome would have been the same, the Taliban gaining control of Afghanistan, but the innocent people would be out of there. 

If it was a right decision to withdraw the troops or not, that's another question.

So if you don't think this was a complete clusterfuck by this current administration, you can go f**k yourself.

And for your information, this president won't serve his four-year term to the end. There will be some excuse for him to step down (probably health issue) and the even worse clown Harris will take over. Oh Lord.

You can thank me later...

:P

• Thanks 1

Yep, in a nutshell, considering if and by how much Trump might have fucked it up more, the same or less, is about as relevant as how I would have handled it.

The Biden administration carried out the operation. Everything good or bad falls in them/him.

• Like 1

Emily Thornberry, then UK shadow foreign secretary, tweeted at the time of the deal: "After 18 long years lets hope this deal promises a genuinely brighter future for Afghanistan, and is not the latest example of the Taliban playing the long game and waiting for the US to leave."

Yep.

Not surprising she was right. It interesting how everyone is rushing to distance themselves from the fudged deal with was basically rushed through and by-passed the Afghan government. 

Thing is Biden is now on record saying he would have pushed for withdrawal even without Trumps deal.

Cant say I agree with either of them, and think that this new TalIban takeover will come back to bite the West on the arse. 

Basically its like the last 20 years were for absolutely nothing as now back to square one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Emily Thornberry, then UK shadow foreign secretary, tweeted at the time of the deal: "After 18 long years lets hope this deal promises a genuinely brighter future for Afghanistan, and is not the latest example of the Taliban playing the long game and waiting for the US to leave."

Yep.

Not surprising she was right. It interesting how everyone is rushing to distance themselves from the fudged deal with was basically rushed through and by-passed the Afghan government. 

Thing is Biden is now on record saying he would have pushed for withdrawal even without Trumps deal.

Cant say I agree with either of them, and think that this new TalIban takeover will come back to bite the West on the arse. 

Basically its like the last 20 years were for absolutely nothing as now back to square one.

It proves that the whole nation building 'experiment' that the West has indulged in for decades needs to be put to bed permanently....any country that wants democracy needs to fight for it on their own and we in the West (all countries not just the US) need to stand back and let them do it on their own rather than invading to 'help' them....they will get there on their own timeline or not at all....from now on just bomb the shit out of any country that is a threat and leave the troops at home because most of these countries just see us as invaders not saviors....

4 hours ago, Glen said:

Yep.

We might disagree about a lot but I agree with this post 100%.

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

It proves that the whole nation building 'experiment' that the West has indulged in for decades needs to be put to bed permanently....any country that wants democracy needs to fight for it on their own and we in the West (all countries not just the US) need to stand back and let them do it on their own rather than invading to 'help' them....they will get there on their own timeline or not at all....from now on just bomb the shit out of any country that is a threat and leave the troops at home because most of these countries just see us as invaders not saviors....

I don't know why they thought they could build an America-type democracy in Afghanistan. That was never going to work. 

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I don't know why they thought they could build an America-type democracy in Afghanistan. That was never going to work. 

It's unfortunate but it seems the only way to keep the fundamentalists out of power in middle-eastern majority Islamic countries is to back a dictator. 

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

If Trump can be impeached over that made up rubbish he copped, how can Biden not be impeached over this travesty? He has done more damage to American diplomacy than any president in memory.

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

is that actually a news channel. Wow.

Never in a million years would we have news reports like that in the UK. Slagging off political leaders like that. It seems a bit cheap to be honest.

Almost like spin.

Our newspapers are dreadfully leaning but at least our news channels are professional and in the main part non biased.

from Feb 2020 :

Within the first 135 days of the deal the US will reduce its forces in Afghanistan to 8,600, with allies also drawing down their forces proportionately.

The move would allow US President Donald Trump to show that he has brought troops home ahead of the US presidential election in November.

The deal also provides for a prisoner swap. Some 5,000 Taliban prisoners and 1,000 Afghan security force prisoners would be exchanged by 10 March, when talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government are due to start.

The US will also lift sanctions against the Taliban and work with the UN to lift its separate sanctions against the group.

In Kabul, activist Zahra Husseini said she feared the deal could worsen the situation for women in Afghanistan.

"I don't trust the Taliban, and remember how they suppressed women when they were ruling," the 28-year-old told AFP.

"Today is a dark day, and as I was watching the deal being signed, I had this bad feeling that it would result in their return to power rather than in peace."

yep. ☹

27 minutes ago, Glen said:

is that actually a news channel. Wow.

Never in a million years would we have news reports like that in the UK. Slagging off political leaders like that. It seems a bit cheap to be honest.

Almost like spin.

Our newspapers are dreadfully leaning but at least our news channels are professional and in the main part non biased.

No it's an Op-Ed show on Fox News, these shows are where Fox gets it's right wing rep from, I like them, but they are not promoted as any kind of true news shows,

Just now, Leykis101 said:

No it's an Op-Ed show on Fox News, these shows are where Fox gets it's right wing rep from, I like them, but they are not promoted as any kind of true news shows,

just seemed like a joke to me. Does anyone really take this seriously? 

We would never have anything like this on BBC news 24. 🤣🤣