Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

18 hours ago, Glen said:

just pointing out that isn't my opinion. its the opinion of our government, who have probably got a clearer grasp of the situation that a bunch of nobodies on a music website ;)

I think thats who he's talking about, He's talking about Wallace.

So after watching Afghani civilians falling thousands of feet who tried to hold on to the wing of an airplane, then watching the Taliban grab a woman by her hair, drag her out into the middle of the street, kick her repeatedly in the face, then put the muzzle of their AK 47 to her head and put her brains over the ground, while her family stands on the street in front of her, Joe Biden is below excrement, and so are you if you stick up for him, or blame anyone else for this, he ignored all the military plans he was given, then went on tv and flat lied to everyone, nothing like this happened on Trumps watch, you can deny it all you want, match that with leaving our southern border open, all the jobs from the pipeline, the border resources that are being exhausted and fatigued overwhelmed, It kind of looks like the US is being sabotaged from it's highest members, Biden has done more destruction in 8 months then any of your stupid examples about what Trump did, I hate this man who is doing legit damage to my country, and any of you who want to bash Trump because he's Trump, I got no use for you, and you are in fairy tale land, I will not argue with you because you no longer have any legit arguments, something else is at play here, we need to go in and get our fucking civilians out, Biden doesnt have the balls to do what it takes to help them, he is a coward, and these republicans need to impeach him, only they have legit grounds to do so, not made up bullshit fabricated grounds.

Edited by Leykis101

57 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

So after watching Afghani civilians falling thousands of feet who tried to hold on to the wing of an airplane, then watching the Taliban grab a woman by her hair, drag her out into the middle of the street, kick her repeatedly in the face, then put the muzzle of their AK 47 to her head and put her brains over the ground, while her family stands on the street in front of her, Joe Biden is below excrement, and so are you if you stick up for him, or blame anyone else for this, he ignored all the military plans he was given, then went on tv and flat lied to everyone, nothing like this happened on Trumps watch, you can deny it all you want, match that with leaving our southern border open, all the jobs from the pipeline, the border resources that are being exhausted and fatigued overwhelmed, It kind of looks like the US is being sabotaged from it's highest members, Biden has done more destruction in 8 months then any of your stupid examples about what Trump did, I hate this man who is doing legit damage to my country, and any of you who want to bash Trump because he's Trump, I got no use for you, and you are in fairy tale land, I will not argue with you because you no longer have any legit arguments, something else is at play here, we need to go in and get our fucking civilians out, Biden doesnt have the balls to do what it takes to help them, he is a coward, and these republicans need to impeach him, only they have legit grounds to do so, not made up bullshit fabricated grounds.

ha ha mate, you live in cuckoo land if you think Trump would have done anything different.

Not defending Biden at all but your continual defending of Trump is laughable. This was instigated by him as part of America first and everyone knows it.

And believe me European countries have the most to be pissed off about as it is our countries who will be mopping up the refugees not the USA when they land on our doorstep. 

We are already having to make contingency plans now. 😡😡🤬

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Glen said:

ha ha mate, you live in cuckoo land if you think Trump would have done anything different.

That is the weakest shit ever, regardless of what side of the aisle you are on. "Well I KNOW that X would have done it the same." No you don't. It's an impossibility. Different timelines, different decisionmakers involved up and down the chain.

It's the same as saying "Well I know Biden would have handled COVID better". Again, no you don't. You're projecting based upon ideology.

That's lazy-ass partisan bullshit.

• Like 2

Trump laid down the plan to withdraw troops.

Biden took office.

Biden has always wanted the troops out so he took over the plan.

The way he executed sucked, and its a cluster fuck now.

Whether Trump would have handled it better or worse is irrelevant.

It's all about how big Biden fucked up here.

At least these would be genuine refugees and not the economic refugees that are flavour of the month in Western Europe. In fact, any country should welcome as many Afghan refugees as possible, and then we should go back in and kill every last piece of shit Taliban sonofabitch by any means necessary until the job is done.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Not defending Biden at all but your continual defending of Trump is laughable. This was instigated by him as part of America first and everyone knows it.

And believe me European countries have the most to be pissed off about as it is our countries who will be mopping up the refugees not the USA when they land on our doorstep. 

I always stick up for trump? I bet you $100 I haven't stuck up for him more then you've bashed him, btw did you lose your pension? Not a joke I'm sincerely curious 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Really your knight in shining armor is on pace to have let one million "refugees" Into the US by the first of this year, so I guess we do have something in common, he's fucking both our countrys,

Edited by Leykis101

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

That is the weakest shit ever, regardless of what side of the aisle you are on. "Well I KNOW that X would have done it the same." No you don't. It's an impossibility. Different timelines, different decisionmakers involved up and down the chain.

It's the same as saying "Well I know Biden would have handled COVID better". Again, no you don't. You're projecting based upon ideology.

That's lazy-ass partisan bullshit.

There is no doubt that Biden fucked up the withdrawal but I would like to know what Trump would have done differently....we know that he wanted to withdraw the American military even quicker than Biden did so what would Afghanistan look like today if he had his way and withdrawn months ago? I suspect that he would have removed American personnel and left all the Afghans to fend for themselves...even those who worked for the military because he certainly would not have given a fuck about a 'bunch of Arabs'.....Biden tried to save some of the Afghans and ended up staying too long because he hoped the Afghan military would fight but they saw that they were being abandoned and said fuck it and surrendered... if the US leaves quickly they get criticized for leaving behind Afghans who helped them for 20 years, if they stay too long to save people they get criticized for not getting out quickly enough....it seems to me to be a no win situation....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

There is no doubt that Biden fucked up the withdrawal but I would like to know what Trump would have done differently....we know that he wanted to withdraw the American military even quicker than Biden did so what would Afghanistan look like today if he had his way and withdrawn months ago? I suspect that he would have removed American personnel and left all the Afghans to fend for themselves...even those who worked for the military because he certainly would not have given a fuck about a 'bunch of Arabs'.....Biden tried to save some of the Afghans and ended up staying too long because he hoped the Afghan military would fight but they saw that they were being abandoned and said fuck it and surrendered... if the US leaves quickly they get criticized for leaving behind Afghans who helped them for 20 years, if they stay too long to save people they get criticized for not getting out quickly enough....it seems to me to be a no win situation....

precisely and he would have used the exact same excuse that they should have fought harder. Always someone else's fault with Trump 🙄

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Really your knight in shining armor is on pace to have let one million "refugees" Into the US by the first of this year, so I guess we do have something in common, he's fucking both our countrys,

not my Knight, I couldn't give 2 shits about him 

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I always stick up for trump? I bet you $100 I haven't stuck up for him more then you've bashed him, btw did you lose your pension? Not a joke I'm sincerely curious 

no its recovered nicely now he's gone thanks. His volatile actions were terrible for the markets. His trade war with China was pointless and basically achieved nothing. Cost about 12-18 months of growth though - perhaps a should bill him. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

For one he would've left our troops where they were until our Civilians were done evacuating, I assure you one thing he wouldn't do was disappear while it was occurring, people don't like Trump because he just talked shit, but in that shit there was honesty, Biden looks in the camera and tells you it's black when you know it's fucking white, like your a fucking idiot, this administration is horrible at lying, it's why nobody believes their bullshit about covid, 4 of them will get on tv and all give completely different answers over the same questions, today he just gave a press conference about getting covid shots, he's talking about people who don't get them are dying, and im thinking, COCKSUCKER! woman are dying for not wearing fucking burkas, and your still fucking flapping your cocksucker about covid shots, man the left are weak militarily, and this is proof, what would Trump do different, you all can speculate, but he sure the fuck wouldn't hesitate to get those civilians out, even though not 1 war happened under that "tyrant" I would feel OK if he was calling the shots, if anything because he was the president, not a fucking far left puppet.

20 minutes ago, auslander said:

More proof the Left can't meme. 

Yeah that really wasnt very clever, but it was a hell of a try.

• Haha 1

I cut this off as I didnt want anyone crying to dan that real shit was being posted, but go watch this entire video, if you get offended your a pussy, if you get pissed your a human, this woman was caught walking around without a burka on, this ends with her getting her brains blown all over the road, now after you watch this, tell me if you really give a fuck about a covid shot! funny guys.

this is a lovely little read

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08/donald-trump-joe-biden-afghanistan

all have a good listen to Trump bragging about the Biden administration trying to stop the withdrawal process but couldn't. Priceless. 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

this is a lovely little read

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08/donald-trump-joe-biden-afghanistan

all have a good listen to Trump bragging about the Biden administration trying to stop the withdrawal process but couldn't. Priceless. 

Really! you know Vanity Fairs a far left celebrity mag right? that's the equivalent of getting your news from Entertainment Tonight. If you show me that story on RT or Rueters I'll be happy to read it.

1 minute ago, Leykis101 said:

Really! you know Vanity Fairs a far left celebrity mag right? that's the equivalent of getting your news from Entertainment Tonight. If you show me that story on RT or Rueters I'll be happy to read it.

all its doing is quoting fact said by Trump. Dossnt matter where its from. 

just re-tweets and recordings of him running his mouth. 

51 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

For one he would've left our troops where they were until our Civilians were done evacuating, I assure you one thing he wouldn't do was disappear while it was occurring, people don't like Trump because he just talked shit, but in that shit there was honesty, Biden looks in the camera and tells you it's black when you know it's fucking white, like your a fucking idiot, this administration is horrible at lying, it's why nobody believes their bullshit about covid, 4 of them will get on tv and all give completely different answers over the same questions, today he just gave a press conference about getting covid shots, he's talking about people who don't get them are dying, and im thinking, COCKSUCKER! woman are dying for not wearing fucking burkas, and your still fucking flapping your cocksucker about covid shots, man the left are weak militarily, and this is proof, what would Trump do different, you all can speculate, but he sure the fuck wouldn't hesitate to get those civilians out, even though not 1 war happened under that "tyrant" I would feel OK if he was calling the shots, if anything because he was the president, not a fucking far left puppet.

Wow, if there was a vote for biggest liar in history Trump would win hands down and yet in your mind Biden is the big liar...amazing...

Pretty sure US troops are still there until the civilians are evacuated so not sure what you are on about there....as for Afghan women getting murdered, yes it is happening and will as long as the Taliban are in charge and the only way Biden stops that is to send a couple hundred thousand troops back in and restart the war...which is not apt to happen....

And as president he is still trying to save American lives by trying to convince people to get vaccinated...pretty sure that is part of his job although I can understand the confusion since Trump did the opposite while in power and only slightly modified his stance after catching Covid himself...

• Like 1

It's the year 2133. The Federated States of Mexifornia are dealing with ascertaining the cause of the latest wave of COVID-133, and the blame applied by The Left is once again universal: ORANGE MAN BAD!

:crazy:

• Haha 1