Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No heres the truth, the taliban DIDNT DARE TO FUCK WITH DONALD TRUMP! period, if he had a deal with them, they would have no more stopped fucking goats, then double cross him, joe biden is a tool, he's a weak fucking dementia having COWARD!! and every single world leader, including the Taliban knew that, why are all the other country's fucking with him? Putin laughs when you watch interviews with him, he makes back handed insults about the US Government, Chin Chon Ching has gone to great lengths to make sure China looks as good as it can since Biden took office, Hezbolla began firing rockets into Israel, remember that? you think that would have happened under Trump? the most deadly military in the world is only as good as the man running it, if you have a pathetic coward running it, you may as well as have no military at all, which is what I'm now beginning to learn what it feels like,

Some say Israel is our closest ally, but anyone who truly knows shit about shit knows we have only one ally who we consider our equal acrossed the board, and thats the UK, they are the only country the US sees as brothers, it's because we are basically a huge extension of them, thats who settled the US, pissed off Brits, and we have completely snubbed them, but who would expect we wouldn't do that, I mean we left our own citizens in the hands of terrorists, Trump worked a deal with the Taliban, because Trump can do that kind of shit, nobody would fuck with him, he would use the most deadly military in the world for what it's there for, Biden is a balless spineless coward, and I have to think at 8 months into his presidency, this is only the beginning, we could very well see not only the rise of russia and china, but the fragmentation of the US into 2 different country's. And if Fox is right wing, then I'm right wing, because nothing the fake insane faggots at CNN or Msnbc sounds even remotely sensible in any way shape or form to me, it only sounds like a Trump bash, not news. 

I can't contest to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No heres the truth, the taliban DIDNT DARE TO FUCK WITH DONALD TRUMP! period, if he had a deal with them, they would have no more stopped fucking goats, then double cross him, joe biden is a tool, he's a weak fucking dementia having COWARD!! and every single world leader, including the Taliban knew that, why are all the other country's fucking with him? Putin laughs when you watch interviews with him, he makes back handed insults about the US Government, Chin Chon Ching has gone to great lengths to make sure China looks as good as it can since Biden took office, Hezbolla began firing rockets into Israel, remember that? you think that would have happened under Trump? the most deadly military in the world is only as good as the man running it, if you have a pathetic coward running it, you may as well as have no military at all, which is what I'm now beginning to learn what it feels like,

Some say Israel is our closest ally, but anyone who truly knows shit about shit knows we have only one ally who we consider our equal acrossed the board, and thats the UK, they are the only country the US sees as brothers, it's because we are basically a huge extension of them, thats who settled the US, pissed off Brits, and we have completely snubbed them, but who would expect we wouldn't do that, I mean we left our own citizens in the hands of terrorists, Trump worked a deal with the Taliban, because Trump can do that kind of shit, nobody would fuck with him, he would use the most deadly military in the world for what it's there for, Biden is a balless spineless coward, and I have to think at 8 months into his presidency, this is only the beginning, we could very well see not only the rise of russia and china, but the fragmentation of the US into 2 different country's. And if Fox is right wing, then I'm right wing, because nothing the fake insane faggots at CNN or Msnbc sounds even remotely sensible in any way shape or form to me, it only sounds like a Trump bash, not news. 

Just opinion mate. We will never know what Trump would have done.

All I know is the Taliban cheered his tweet when he said he was going to withdraw so I doubt they took him that seriously. Just played him for the endgame like the naive inexperienced politician he was.

Everyone who knew the middle east knew it was a mistake.

You are right about the left though - they are always a weak pussy foot when it comes to military. Labour are the same in the UK - that's one of the reasons why I would never in a million years vote for them even though all you fools on here are convinced I'm left 🙄🥱

And one final point - out of all the videos posted in this thread please explain how any of the ones which are not CNN are not also just as bad and just a Biden bash? You can't argue one is fake if it bashes Trump and one isn't when all it does is Bash Biden. Both as bad as each other from where I'm sat. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

My GOD!

Did we not learn anything from Rambo III?

Many have tried to subjugate the Afghans over the CENTURIES and failed.

Even the might the 80s Soviet Union had to withdraw with their tails between their legs.

Edited by Darkstone

“We should have the small remaining number of our BRAVE Men and Women serving in Afghanistan home by Christmas.”

“Nineteen years is enough. They’re acting as policemen, OK? They’re not acting as troops,”

just reminding everyone of Trumps tweet. Does that sound like a man willing to attack again and send in the cavalry when the Taliban inevitably swept aside the Afghans? Err no.

No, Trumps stance was always to blame someone else so my guess is we would have heard the exact same words as Biden uttered - the weak Afghans are to blame they should have fought harder. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

There's a difference between sentiment and execution. 

I don't know if Trump would've done things any better (I don't have a crystal ball), but he couldn't have done them any worse.

He certainly wouldn't have gone into hiding and essentially wash his hands, like Biden, that's for sure.

He wouldn't have been allowed to.

5 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

There's a difference between sentiment and execution. 

I don't know if Trump would've done things any better (I don't have a crystal ball), but he couldn't have done them any worse.

He certainly wouldn't have gone into hiding and essentially wash his hands, like Biden, that's for sure.

He wouldn't have been allowed to.

thats not really the point imo.

Its mainly leykis and Alpha with the crystal ball mate. They are convinced Trump would have invaded again 🤣🤣 Dont take it personally guys, just winding you up.

my main beef is the deal should never have been struck. Was exactly what the Taliban wanted. Yes Mr trump of course we will behave ourselves ;)

Jesus just a couple weeks after the deal they couldn't even ceasefire 

Anyway whats done is done - the whole of the West will have to accept it now and just hope there is no further terrorist activity.

I fear for the Afghan people though. It all sounds like good intentions at the moment from the Taliban but you get that feeling that things will steadily deteriorate. And that the rebels will continue to fight for as long as they can without the support of the West. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Anyway whats done is done - the whole of the West will have to accept it now and just hope there is no further terrorist activity.

I fear for the Afghan people though. It all sounds like good intentions at the moment from the Taliban but you get that feeling that things will steadily deteriorate. And that the rebels will continue to fight for as long as they can without the support of the West. 

you must not have looked around the internet have you? dude that shits already started, it went from day one, go to russias RT news, you wont find any videos on American websites, they do not want anyone to see whats going on, bro some of the shit their doing is Al Quada all over again, their beheading, beating and murdering women, stoning women, burning people alive, murdering entire family's and keeping the females between 5 and 10 for the top leaders, these are scumbag pedophile murdering sexist pieces of shit, human garbage, and they literally deserve to be exterminated off the planet, they cannot be civilized, if you cannot fit into society and you are a detriment to others ability to survive, I believe the bigger more able countries or the countries who can militarily accommodate it have the responsibility to help those who are being bullied, especially when one of those country's is the entire reason this is happening.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

thats not really the point imo.

Its mainly leykis and Alpha with the crystal ball mate. They are convinced Trump would have invaded again 🤣🤣 Dont take it personally guys, just winding you up.

my main beef is the deal should never have been struck. Was exactly what the Taliban wanted. Yes Mr trump of course we will behave ourselves ;)

Jesus just a couple weeks after the deal they couldn't even ceasefire 

Hey I don't have a crystal ball, I just use common sense, and if you read around on this very website, you'll see that I'm generally correct in my assessments of these situations, I was wrong about the last election, and the jury's still out on my prediction the corona virus was made in a lab in china, you guys all called me crazy, told me it was a conspiracy theory, im not a conspiracy guy, I just think a little bit about how shit might unfold, it's really pretty simple, Trump used the military sparingly, not one war happened on his watch, he may not have done anything, we will never know, but I do know cause he was my president, what he said on twitter and what he did were almost never aligned in his actions, the Taliban did not laugh him off I'll assure you that, whatever you may believe, China didn't fuck with him, Putin didn't fuck with him, and my common sense tells me from knowing my president, that he wouldn't hesitate to get the generals together and figure out what had to be done, and he would do it fast, and he would listen to those generals, I know that for a fact because that's the only reason we never went into Syria in 2016, Biden is a tool, if they cant spin something into a narrative that they can use to their advantage, they completely ignore it, they will not answer questions, I.E. the border, and many more minor things here in the US they will not acknowledge,

How is Biden even remotely relevant to Trump, they aren't even in the same ballpark as far as bashing goes, Trump had entire news channels catching ratings by bashing him, proof is the fact they are all bombing out of the ratings books, there's absolutely no argument to even be had on comparing those 2 and the bashing of them, Biden is a rookie Trump is a pro.

2 hours ago, Glen said:

Just opinion mate. We will never know what Trump would have done.

All I know is the Taliban cheered his tweet when he said he was going to withdraw so I doubt they took him that seriously. Just played him for the endgame like the naive inexperienced politician he was.

Everyone who knew the middle east knew it was a mistake.

You are right about the left though - they are always a weak pussy foot when it comes to military. Labour are the same in the UK - that's one of the reasons why I would never in a million years vote for them even though all you fools on here are convinced I'm left 🙄🥱

And one final point - out of all the videos posted in this thread please explain how any of the ones which are not CNN are not also just as bad and just a Biden bash? You can't argue one is fake if it bashes Trump and one isn't when all it does is Bash Biden. Both as bad as each other from where I'm sat. 

Well Glen everyone doesnt just assume your left for the fuck of it, you know that right? many many of your views on here are known as leftist views, at least in the US, lately you seem to have been much more broad on some issues, where before you were only spouting left wing shit, maybe your party is somewhere in the middle of ours that we dont have, or I do see many Libertarian views in some of the shit you say, but then you veer off from it and take it to left field.

JFC, it doesn't matter what Trump would have done, wouldn't have done, might have done, should have done.

Our local Lefties are just using that nonsense to deflect from the fact that Biden screwed the pooch and failed catastrophically on a worldwide stage, worse than any American President of the last 50 years.

Or to use their "what-if" tactics: If this were Trump, he would be impeached four times for this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

JFC, it doesn't matter what Trump would have done, wouldn't have done, might have done, should have done.

Our local Lefties are just using that nonsense to deflect from the fact that Biden screwed the pooch and failed catastrophically on a worldwide stage, worse than any American President of the last 50 years.

Or to use their "what-if" tactics: If this were Trump, he would be impeached four times for this.

Wrong. I couldn't give a shit what Biden has or hasn't done. Nor what Trump might have done.

What I do have issue with is a fudged deal that should never have been agreed. All about America first, getting troops home. I don't agree with it sorry. Or Bidens slogan of ending forever wars.

Biden is just as bad as he has gone on record saying he would done the exact same thing regarding Afghanistan.

It was a mistake and it bite us all on the arse.

The impeachment game is so dumb. Now it is tit for tat and every President is going to get impeached. 

If the middle east wasn't needed for their oil we'd be best just to build a giant wall around the joint. Bloody nutters they are. 

• Like 2

I guess this is fake news as well.

Everything's just fine and dandy in San Francisco. Mayor? London Breed.

What's up with these Democrat women of colour (like Lightfoot) ruining their cities? This is what you get when you elect people because of their skin colour, not their talent.

52 minutes ago, Stefan said:

What's up with these Democrat women of colour (like Lightfoot) ruining their cities? This is what you get when you elect people because of their skin colour, not their talent.

they didn't go into detail about the human feces rule, it's completely legal to drop trow and shit right on the sidewalk, they even employ people to walk around and clean shit up off the sidewalk, it's a shithole, just like all the other liberal city's in the US, this ones just over the top and much worse then most of them.

The Reps are criticizing the Dems (with good reason) for the foreign policy failure of the Afghanistan withdrawal but at the same time a significant percentage of them are freaking out at the thought of thousands of Afghans being allowed into the country...so on one hand Biden is a terrible president for not getting our wonderful Afghan allies out of Afghanistan while on the other hand we don't want those fucking Arabs in our country....lol

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

The Tenderloin has been an issue for years.

I remember when we went to the US & Hawaii in 2005 and even as far back as 1997 this was an area tourists were advised to avoid at all costs.

4 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The Reps are criticizing the Dems (with good reason) for the foreign policy failure of the Afghanistan withdrawal but at the same time a significant percentage of them are freaking out at the thought of thousands of Afghans being allowed into the country...so on one hand Biden is a terrible president for not getting our wonderful Afghan allies out of Afghanistan while on the other hand we don't want those fucking Arabs in our country....lol

That's because of the now near one million immigrants that continue to pour across the border, the afghan refugees were never in the plan, how do u screen out the Muslims who want to harm us? How do u bring them all in  it's said that's Bidens plan,

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

That's because of the now near one million immigrants that continue to pour across the border, the afghan refugees were never in the plan, how do u screen out the Muslims who want to harm us? How do u bring them all in  it's said that's Bidens plan,

That is the problem, how do you know who is dangerous and who isn't....people born in the US have become radicalized and turned into terrorists so it is impossible to tell who is going to be a problem but of course Biden will be at fault no matter what he does....it is a no win situation for whoever is in charge unless you know of a way to read minds....bring them in and if even 1 becomes a terrorist then you have screwed up, leave people behind and you have screwed up but all people do is criticize as they have no real answers....

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

That is the problem, how do you know who is dangerous and who isn't....people born in the US have become radicalized and turned into terrorists so it is impossible to tell who is going to be a problem but of course Biden will be at fault no matter what he does....it is a no win situation for whoever is in charge unless you know of a way to read minds....bring them in and if even 1 becomes a terrorist then you have screwed up, leave people behind and you have screwed up but all people do is criticize as they have no real answers....

I was talking about the muslims, it only takes 9 of them remember?

Biden admin announces that there's NO Americans stranded in Afgh and that he's cutting the throats of all the people who helped us in the war, this is probably the first time Ive ever been physically sickened over something like this, like right now my stomach is turning so hard it's causing pain, and im feeling like I want to throw up, my heart feels like it's been ran over, thinking that all those people are going to not only die, but die in some of the worst ways possible, by freaks that shouldn't even be allowed to live, biden pounded the nail into their coffins, and I can honestly say right this second I'm feeling something I have not felt in my 43 years on this earth, I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN!! I am being 100% sincere I feel like im going to tear up, the fire I felt of patriotism is burned out, I want to jump in a hole and never come out, I'm not sure why this is effecting me like this, but I hope I rebound quickly, because it doesn't really feel like my country is going to be around much longer, and after this, I don't care or think that's a bad thing, but I don't think im gonna get much sleep, I didst even want my GF to come over, im fucked up.

• 2023 Gold Donors
24 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Biden admin announces that there's NO Americans stranded in Afgh and that he's cutting the throats of all the people who helped us in the war, this is probably the first time Ive ever been physically sickened over something like this, like right now my stomach is turning so hard it's causing pain, and im feeling like I want to throw up, my heart feels like it's been ran over, thinking that all those people are going to not only die, but die in some of the worst ways possible, by freaks that shouldn't even be allowed to live, biden pounded the nail into their coffins, and I can honestly say right this second I'm feeling something I have not felt in my 43 years on this earth, I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN AMERICAN!! I am being 100% sincere I feel like im going to tear up, the fire I felt of patriotism is burned out, I want to jump in a hole and never come out, I'm not sure why this is effecting me like this, but I hope I rebound quickly, because it doesn't really feel like my country is going to be around much longer, and after this, I don't care or think that's a bad thing, but I don't think im gonna get much sleep, I didst even want my GF to come over, im fucked up.

I was gonna react to your post, but none of the reactions are appropriate. 

I feel your frustration and I'm not even an American.

The "That was four days ago, five days ago" statement will go down as one of the most disgusting qoutes in history and rightly so. 

Don't worry Cody. The US will rise again. There's a "Trump" card on the horizon. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I was gonna react to your post, but none of the reactions are appropriate. 

I feel your frustration and I'm not even an American.

The "That was four days ago, five days ago" statement will go down as one of the most disgusting qoutes in history and rightly so. 

Don't worry Cody. The US will rise again. There's a "Trump" card on the horizon. 

that statement was a disgrace,  but please don't lose sight of the fact that THIS WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE OUTCOME as soon as the deal was signed. 

just saying.