Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

Outside of losing people I loved in Afghanistan and that it feels like I lost them for fucking no reason at all, our biggest mistake was not keeping Bagram Air Base, I think that was the absolute stupidest move out of all of this for the long run, if any Americans are killed by the Taliban, we need Biden to disappear, and Bush needs to be reinstated, at some point I fear we will need to storm back in their and eliminate the Taliban, if they took back the air field there would be a 2nd place to evacuate people, some of these moves are just on the edge of sabotage, theres something else at play here, the US military and it's generals cannot be this fucking retarded, something sinister is at hand.

1 minute ago, Leykis101 said:

Outside of losing people I loved in Afghanistan and that it feels like I lost them for fucking no reason at all, our biggest mistake was not keeping Bagram Air Base, I think that was the absolute stupidest move out of all of this for the long run, if any Americans are killed by the Taliban, we need Biden to disappear, and Bush needs to be reinstated, at some point I fear we will need to storm back in their and eliminate the Taliban, if they took back the air field there would be a 2nd place to evacuate people, some of these moves are just on the edge of sabotage, theres something else at play here, the US military and it's generals cannot be this fucking retarded, something sinister is at hand.

moreover id given it about 12-18 months before the next major terrorist strike against the West. 

Blair was correct in his comments yesterday about the deal and the withdrawal. Pointless. 

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

just seemed like a joke to me. Does anyone really take this seriously? 

We would never have anything like this on BBC news 24. 🤣🤣

It's all opinion and editorial, CNN and Msnbc have the exact same shows only extremely left wing, the normal news comes on earlier in the evening then after these shows, it's Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Inghram, then the hilarious sarcastic and now the #1 late night comedy shot(beating out Stephen Colbert) it's Greg Gutfelds new show, which if fucking love, and I love Gutfeld and have since his middle of the night show on Fox News called Red Eye, then after their nightly programing the regular news comes on, so Fox News isnt really right wing, they just carry the right wing Op Ed shows, they have normal unbiased news.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

moreover id given it about 12-18 months before the next major terrorist strike against the West. 

Blair was correct in his comments yesterday about the deal and the withdrawal. Pointless. 

Tony??

Just now, Leykis101 said:

Tony??

We didn't need to do it. We chose to do it," he wrote.

"We did it in obedience to an imbecilic political slogan about ending 'the forever wars', as if our engagement in 2021 was remotely comparable to our commitment 20 or even 10 years ago, and in circumstances in which troop numbers had declined to a minimum and no allied soldier had lost their life in combat for 18 months."

• Like 1

never liked Blair, but this is true. Should never have struck a deal or trusted the Taliban.

-----

Mr Blair admitted mistakes had been made over Afghanistan, but "the reaction to our mistakes has been unfortunately further mistakes". He said while "imperfect", the "real gains over the past 20 years" were now likely to be lost.

The withdrawal would have "every jihadist group around the world cheering", he said.

Russia, China and Iran will take advantage, he added. "Anyone given commitments by Western leaders will understandably regard them as unstable currency."

44 minutes ago, Glen said:

just seemed like a joke to me. Does anyone really take this seriously? 

We would never have anything like this on BBC news 24. 🤣🤣

It's not a news show, it's opinion. Like the right wing version of the countless shows on msnbc and cnn. 

Unlike the UK and especially the BBC, the US don't try to masquerade opinion shows as news. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, auslander said:

It's not a news show, it's opinion. Like the right wing version of the countless shows on msnbc and cnn. 

Unlike the UK and especially the BBC, the US don't try to masquerade opinion shows as news. 

Is there an echo

1 hour ago, auslander said:

wouldn't know mate, I never watch any US news shows 

9 hours ago, Glen said:

Sadly, I don't think it will be that long.

Something will happen within a year.

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Sadly, I don't think it will be that long.

Something will happen within a year.

only way to prevent it is just clear the camel jockeys out

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Well it's sitting completely un finished, like they just left mid construction, oh yeah they did, that cocksucker is fucking huge, if shits coming off of it, that could be seriously dangerous, wow, those pannels that sit on the 1st security frame are like 3ft thick, they gotta be like 5000 pounds\

9 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Everybody could see this coming, the clown network CNN trying to change the narrative.

Like President Trump said, fake news.

so if its Fox its the truth and if its CNN its fake news. Right, glad we cleared that up lol. 

Nobody here is changing the narrative. Its clear to anyone with a brain that the deal with the Taliban was a load of bollocks. Never in a million years were they going to keep to that agreement.

Its also clear that Trump was upping the pressure on the current administration to follow through its plans of withdrawal. The Afghan collapse was rapid and total - in the space of a fortnight what could have been done differently? Would Trump have left troops in place - looks like failure against his own promises, would he have attacked the Taliban on the back of his own peace deal???? No way.

Basically as I said the other day , no deal should ever have been struck. A permanent presence should have been left in Afghanistan. The fact of the matter was though that once the US decided to pull out NATOs hand was also forced. The sad fact is they simply no longer have the resource to maintain this type of support without the US involvement. 

This might not be the truth you like. But it is in fact the whole truth.

And the Afghan people will suffer considerably as a result for many years to come.

18 minutes ago, Glen said:

so if its Fox its the truth and if its CNN its fake news. Right, glad we cleared that up lol. 

Nobody here is changing the narrative. Its clear to anyone with a brain that the deal with the Taliban was a load of bollocks. Never in a million years were they going to keep to that agreement.

Its also clear that Trump was upping the pressure on the current administration to follow through its plans of withdrawal. The Afghan collapse was rapid and total - in the space of a fortnight what could have been done differently? Would Trump have left troops in place - looks like failure against his own promises, would he have attacked the Taliban on the back of his own peace deal???? No way.

Basically as I said the other day , no deal should ever have been struck. A permanent presence should have been left in Afghanistan. The fact of the matter was though that once the US decided to pull out NATOs hand was also forced. The sad fact is they simply no longer have the resource to maintain this type of support without the US involvement. 

And the Afghan people will suffer considerably as a result for many years to come.

One thing I disagree with , is the idea of keeping troops in Afghanistan permanently....the only time the West should send ground troops is when a clear majority of the citizens of a country are in favor of their presence...and that leaves out all the Islamist countries...it is time for the West to stop pushing democracy onto countries that are either not ready for it or who are not interested....every time the West invades a non-democratic country waving the democratic flag of freedom, the people in those countries associate democracy with invasion and death....

just keeping this real and quoting from Oct 20 from folk who knew what would happen.

NOT FAKE NEWS. now a reality :

But many Afghans and analysts say they fear that if Trump follows through, abruptly dropping the U.S.-Taliban agreement for a conditions-based and gradual pullout of the about 4,500 remaining U.S. troops by May, the country may plunge again into full-scale war and political mayhem.

“If the withdrawal takes place according to the tweet, it will create chaos. The peace process will collapse, and we will go back to square one,” said Ehsanullah Zia, a former senior Afghan official who heads the Kabul office of the U.S. Institute of Peace. “This is the only thing the Taliban really wanted. People were becoming hopeful, but this sudden tweet has changed the scenario. Now all that investment, all that sacrifice, could go down the drain.”

44 minutes ago, Glen said:

I've never said Fox is the truth but those who imply that they're fake news but the other channels aren't, don't think for themselves. Another word for those are sheeps. From day one when Trump took office, the bias media and democrats did everything to twist the truth and in plenty cases lied to fit their own agenda.

BTW, didn't you say a couple of days ago you don't follow the news outlets from America?

So yeah, big time expert. :whistle:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

I've never said Fox is the truth but those who imply that they're fake news but the other channels aren't, don't think for themselves. Another word for those are sheeps. From day one when Trump took office, the bias media and democrats did everything to twist the truth and in plenty cases lied to fit their own agenda.

BTW, didn't you say a couple of days ago you don't follow the news outlets from America?

So yeah, big time expert. :whistle:

I don't I just read the stuff posted on here

• Haha 1

No heres the truth, the taliban DIDNT DARE TO FUCK WITH DONALD TRUMP! period, if he had a deal with them, they would have no more stopped fucking goats, then double cross him, joe biden is a tool, he's a weak fucking dementia having COWARD!! and every single world leader, including the Taliban knew that, why are all the other country's fucking with him? Putin laughs when you watch interviews with him, he makes back handed insults about the US Government, Chin Chon Ching has gone to great lengths to make sure China looks as good as it can since Biden took office, Hezbolla began firing rockets into Israel, remember that? you think that would have happened under Trump? the most deadly military in the world is only as good as the man running it, if you have a pathetic coward running it, you may as well as have no military at all, which is what I'm now beginning to learn what it feels like,

Some say Israel is our closest ally, but anyone who truly knows shit about shit knows we have only one ally who we consider our equal acrossed the board, and thats the UK, they are the only country the US sees as brothers, it's because we are basically a huge extension of them, thats who settled the US, pissed off Brits, and we have completely snubbed them, but who would expect we wouldn't do that, I mean we left our own citizens in the hands of terrorists, Trump worked a deal with the Taliban, because Trump can do that kind of shit, nobody would fuck with him, he would use the most deadly military in the world for what it's there for, Biden is a balless spineless coward, and I have to think at 8 months into his presidency, this is only the beginning, we could very well see not only the rise of russia and china, but the fragmentation of the US into 2 different country's. And if Fox is right wing, then I'm right wing, because nothing the fake insane faggots at CNN or Msnbc sounds even remotely sensible in any way shape or form to me, it only sounds like a Trump bash, not news.