rickinmd

• 3 weeks later...

up coming gigs -

May 14 - Eclipse - Camden Underworld

May 16 - HEAT - London Garage

May 25 - Edens Curse - Camden Underworld

June 25 - Jeff Scott Soto - London Borderline

Sept 9 - Kate Bush - Hammersmith Odeon

Oct 18 - Firefest - Boulevard, Babylon AD, Pretty Maids, Firehouse - Rock City, Nottingham

Nov 28 - FM 30th Anniversary Tour - Southend Chinnerys

Looking pretty good....still undecided on Winger and Dan Reed Network in June....mmmm.

How much did you pay for Kate Bush tkts? Sold out when I got there grrr.and I'm not paying the ridiculous amounts that they are going for now.

How much did you pay for Kate Bush tkts? Sold out when I got there grrr.and I'm not paying the ridiculous amounts that they are going for now.

My wife is the biggest Kate Bush fan ever so we had pre codes from the fan club. Still paid a ludicrous sum but it was her dream so what can you do. Think our tickets were around £300 for the pair all in. She'll be raking it in thats for sure.

On the flip side HEAT is £9.50 lol !!

• My Little Pony

My wife is the biggest Kate Bush fan ever so we had pre codes from the fan club. Still paid a ludicrous sum but it was her dream so what can you do. Think our tickets were around £300 for the pair all in. She'll be raking it in thats for sure.

On the flip side HEAT is £9.50 lol !!

F**k you! You guys are so fortunate out there. We get shit all on the West coast.

Kix this weekend..

I think. :blink:

You better sort that shit out.

I know. I've been working 6 to 7 days a week.

Got to see them and they even played some new songs.

KIX has been playing the 2 new songs ("Luvin' With The Top Down" and "Can't Stop The Show") since last December. Both pretty good songs.

up coming gigs -

Sept 9 - Kate Bush - Hammersmith Odeon

You lucky, lucky ...

• 2 weeks later...

Man, no love from the Inglaterrians of the forum for this godly gig (I've seen Europe in the past)

102805213_614_zpsf2029fc4.jpg

A couple of buddies were there and sent the Foreigner's setlist:

Double Vision
Head Games
Cold as Ice
Waiting for a Girl Like You
Feels Like the First Time
That Was Yesterday
Dirty White Boy
Starrider
Urgent
Keyboard and Drum Solo
Juke Box Hero
Long, Long Way from Home
I Want to Know What Love Is
Hot Blooded
I almost cried! Ok, I'm one of the few hardcore metalheads here, but this is Foreigner! Foreigner, imho, is above any genres etc. Please have a look at what they played ( and just think that they could play 20 completely different songs with the same result!). Man, they played starrider (Where's mr. James btw?)... 101 stuff all the way...

Man, no love from the Inglaterrians of the forum for this godly gig (I've seen Europe in the past)

102805213_614_zpsf2029fc4.jpg

A couple of buddies were there and sent the Foreigner's setlist:

Double Vision
Head Games
Cold as Ice
Waiting for a Girl Like You
Feels Like the First Time
That Was Yesterday
Dirty White Boy
Starrider
Urgent
Keyboard and Drum Solo
Juke Box Hero
Long, Long Way from Home
I Want to Know What Love Is
Hot Blooded
I almost cried! Ok, I'm one of the few hardcore metalheads here, but this is Foreigner! Foreigner, imho, is above any genres etc. Please have a look at what they played ( and just think that they could play 20 completely different songs with the same result!). Man, they played starrider (Where's mr. James btw?)... 101 stuff all the way...

seen em on 1st april at the waterfront in belfast for the start of this tour,Foreigner & F.M (We didnt get the europe part :( ) both bands were excellent,kelly hansen is a quality frontman who kept the show goin,and I got my pic took with Steve Overland & Pete Jupp who were great and very friendly :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Cool...would definitely like to see TT Quick..live

Gary Jeffries Band last summer was great but thanks to the horrible effing winter i missed The Cult several months back,had ticket got snowed in....seriously pissed me off.

• My Little Pony

Winger, Warrant, Jack Russell's Great White and what I am assuming is the Phil version of LA Guns Saturday May 17 in Fargo, ND.

Jack Russell sounded great, and Phil Lewis killed it, too, at M3.

Winger, Warrant, Jack Russell's Great White and what I am assuming is the Phil version of LA Guns Saturday May 17 in Fargo, ND.

Jack Russell sounded great, and Phil Lewis killed it, too, at M3.

Great to hear. Really looking forward to this. Have never seen either of the 4 bands on the bill live. I thought Russell and co. sounded great from the clips of them performing to 8 people after that arena football game.

Just got out of Eclipse @ underworld.

Fuckin great gig. This band just get better & better.

& erik confirmed definite new album for Feb 2015!!!

• 1 month later...