concerts

rickinmd

Had to leave before Warrant went on

That would be my approach for any gig Warrant were playing! :D

:anon:

:lol: It was an easy choice as I've seen them at least once a year for the past 4 years.

• My Little Pony

In August I've got:

Crashdiet

I wish these bastards would come up North.

I'm seeing some local boys this Thursday. In Medias Res. I've talked about them before. They're sort of a mix between Explosions in the Sky and Boom Boom Satellites. And maybe Radiohead.

Then, on the 29th, Tower of Power are playing at the PNE. It's a fair in Vancouver that runs through the summer. They have artists that play nearly every night. Just have to pay admission to the fairgrounds.

Oh, but before that I'm going to a hip hop festival in San Bernadino. But I dare not speak of that here. ;)

I just found out Nightwish are playing Brixton in November. I haven't seen them since Bloodstock in 2003 so I might be up for that.

If they bring Tarja back, I'll see you there! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm going to see W.A.S.P. in October ... never seen them before and it's a bit of a 'greatest hits' night, so should be good...

Crazy Lixx / Fatal Smile next Friday.

Cant wait!!

I'm a teeny bit jealous, hope it's a great night.

Cant wait!!

Nice!

Pretty busy next couple of weeks...

Jackyl Twice at the beach next Friday and Saturday night

KIX on the 21 of Sept.

KISS and Crue again

Mix that in with The Ravens home opener this Monday Night.

Going to Great White (sadly the Jack-less version) on Sept. 21. Followed by Nelson and Dokken Sept 22nd in Walker MN. All Three tickets Front Row. Plus add 18 holes at Tianna Country Club and it should be a GREAT weekend :D

I think I'm going to see W.A.S.P. in October ... never seen them before and it's a bit of a 'greatest hits' night, so should be good...

Blackie is awesome live. You'll enjoy it.

They want £6.50 'handling fee' for 2 tickets. Cheeky fuckers, that is seriously taking the piss! I think I'm going to try to get tix on the day and if I can't get them, we'll miss out. Not paying that much on principle. :angryfire:

Blackie is awesome live. You'll enjoy it.

They want £6.50 'handling fee' for 2 tickets. Cheeky fuckers, that is seriously taking the piss! I think I'm going to try to get tix on the day and if I can't get them, we'll miss out. Not paying that much on principle. :angryfire:

I seen them at the Station (before what happened to it) and they are really good.

Cant wait!!

Nice!

Hate to say it but Fatal Smile wiped the floor with Crazy Lixx live. Also super nice guys - meeting the fans, photos, signings.......Crazy Lixx nowhere to be seen. Sad but true :-(

• 2 weeks later...

After Jackyl (x2), 38 Special, KIX, KISS / Crue... I have a clean slate for awhile. Unless, that is I get talked into KIX again this weekend.

• My Little Pony

After Jackyl (x2), 38 Special, KIX, KISS / Crue... I have a clean slate for awhile. Unless, that is I get talked into KIX again this weekend.

Well, why not?

Missed out on the W.A.S.P. 30th Anniversary gig last week. :crying: Mainly down to funds.

Was hoping to see Blackrain (supporting Reckless Love) on 18 October, but I have a hospital appointment that afternoon. :doh:

Money is a HUGE issue for me. I've missed many a cracking gig thanks to the lack of ready cash ... I'm still trying to understand how, in many cases, the 'handling fee' for each ticket can be so high ... are these tickets being handled by [insert name of hot babe/fella of your choice here]?