concerts

rickinmd

Tomorrow, Friday 19th I'm going to see Toto in Stockholm. I will be there for the Rockweekend AOR too.

• My Little Pony

Tomorrow, Friday 19th I'm going to see Toto in Stockholm. I will be there fot the Rockweekend AOR too.

Nice. I'm jealous.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw Y&T last night(3/8/16) in Fall River MA. A 2 and half hour show that proved that Dave is the man! An absolutely awesome show!!! A standing ovation after "I believe In You"

• 3 weeks later...

It's probably not anyones cup of tea here but i saw Trivium, Heart of a Coward and As Lions last night in my home town. Heart of a Coward stole the show, amazing sound quality and an amazing front man. Triviums sound let them down, just way too loud to make everything out.

• My Little Pony

It's probably not anyones cup of tea here but i saw Trivium, Heart of a Coward and As Lions last night in my home town. Heart of a Coward stole the show, amazing sound quality and an amazing front man. Triviums sound let them down, just way too loud to make everything out.

Thought you said As Tall As Lions, and almost shat my pants. They would be great to see.

Upcoming shows -

Ā 

Cats in Space

Dan Reed Network (CD release party)

Ā 

Ā 

Also hoping to get along to the london Vega show in May.

Ā 

Rockingham have just announced the 2016 dates in October - 3 day fest.

Ā 

Bands announced so far include Art Nation, Crazy Lixx and Kevin Chalfant - will be keeping on eye on this over the next few weeks.

Aussies have had their fix of the Loaf.

Last proper concert I saw was maybe 10 years ago and it was frustrating as he sung the songs differently, so you're singing along and not with him.

More of a sit down and clap along type concert I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Meat Loaf is playing my town in a few months. Fairly cheap, too. Anyone seen him before? Any good?

Ā 

I saw him when he toured 'BOOH2' - I wasn't expecting much, to be honest, but he was brilliant - great voice, plenty of banter with the audience, and the songs were spot on.

If JamesEagle can be trusted with the buying of the tickets, we'll be off to see Metal Church next month :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Just waiting for this Magic Man show to begin. Panama Wedding is up first, so I'm excited for that.

Meat Loaf is playing my town in a few months. Fairly cheap, too. Anyone seen him before? Any good?

Ā 

Make sure you go...

• My Little Pony

Ā 

Make sure you go...

Yeah? I'll look into it.

• My Little Pony

Heading down to Seattle in a couple hours to see The Classic Crime. It's the ten year anniversary of their debut, Albatross, so they're playing it front to back. I've been a fan since the beginning, but have never been able to see them, so I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...