concerts

rickinmd

Tonight... Night 2 of KIX.

I'd love to seem them live but I will need to get to the east coast for that to ever happen.

It's just insane how good KIX is live. They get better and better all the time. After the show was over I got a little peview of some of the new stuff .... Totally killer. They have written so much stuff that they now are not recording anything old that had been scraped... everything is new. Looks like the new release actually will not be done until sping or early summer. The new release is going to be awesome.

• My Little Pony

Tonight... Night 2 of KIX.

I'd love to seem them live but I will need to get to the east coast for that to ever happen.

It's just insane how good KIX is live. They get better and better all the time. After the show was over I got a little peview of some of the new stuff .... Totally killer. They have written so much stuff that they now are not recording anything old that had been scraped... everything is new. Looks like the new release actually will not be done until sping or early summer. The new release is going to be awesome.

This is awesome. For someone like Dave, who goes to about a thousand KIX shows a year, to still be blown away from their set speaks volumes on how good this band is live. I'm so jealous of how often you get to see these guys, and that you got to preview some new stuff. And if you praise it, it'll be good. Yours is the only voice I'll listen to concerning KIX, considering how well you know them. Dammit, I can not wait to see them, again.

Guest Poison99

Is anyone going to KIX at the Ram's Head in Baltimore Saturday?? As per my post on the previous page, I want to but will be coming in from NYC. If anybody wanted to grab a beer or something, that'd be awesome. Baltimore is a long way to go to a gig by yourself.

Is anyone going to KIX at the Ram's Head in Baltimore Saturday?? As per my post on the previous page, I want to but will be coming in from NYC. If anybody wanted to grab a beer or something, that'd be awesome. Baltimore is a long way to go to a gig by yourself.

I plan to go.. it all depends on the weather. The Ram's Head is about 2 1/2 hours from me. Right now we have about 8 inches of snow ... so I'll see how the weather looks this weekend.

Guest Poison99

Even though I was sure I'd get mugged at the Greyhound bus station (still might, have to go back there tomorrow), I had the best time at the KIX gig tonight. Thanks to LV KIX for all your help; I definitely asked you a million questions but I'm thankful for your input and glad I decided to come. Was front and centre, right up by the stage. Steve Whiteman's vocals are incredible, and despite the fact he was performing with an injured back, he was still fantastic. A more underrated frontman I couldn't think of. They definitely need to tour more broadly, they put on such a great show.

Guest Poison99

Oh, one other thing - it's amazing how many people his go to just about every KIX gig. I stood next to a guy who goes all the time with his wife. Bought me a beer too- really nice bloke. Steve Whiteman even acknowledged him during his set. It really is a testament to how good they are live.

• My Little Pony

Oh, one other thing - it's amazing how many people his go to just about every KIX gig. I stood next to a guy who goes all the time with his wife. Bought me a beer too- really nice bloke. Steve Whiteman even acknowledged him during his set. It really is a testament to how good they are live.

Did Dave make out there, too? KIX are incredible live. I envy all those bastards out there. I wish I could see them at least every other month.

Even though I was sure I'd get mugged at the Greyhound bus station (still might, have to go back there tomorrow), I had the best time at the KIX gig tonight. Thanks to LV KIX for all your help; I definitely asked you a million questions but I'm thankful for your input and glad I decided to come. Was front and centre, right up by the stage. Steve Whiteman's vocals are incredible, and despite the fact he was performing with an injured back, he was still fantastic. A more underrated frontman I couldn't think of. They definitely need to tour more broadly, they put on such a great show.

Glad you made it to the show in Baltimore. I know they put on a great show for you. Also good to hear that you were up front at the show. I'm sure the place was packed.

I really would have liked to have gone... nearly a foot of snow made that impossible.

Any HH memebrs from So Cal..? You'll have a chance to catch KIX at Key Club in Hollywood,CA on March 8th. KIX doesn't play many West Coast gigs..so get your tickets early.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh do I have a long day planned for tomorrow (Tuesday). 11:00 AM the Ravens victory parade all day.. then straight to DORO and SISTER SIN at 7:00 PM. And a two and a half hour drive each way.

Oh do I have a long day planned for tomorrow (Tuesday). 11:00 AM the Ravens victory parade all day.. then straight to DORO and SISTER SIN at 7:00 PM. And a two and a half hour drive each way.

Let me know how the Doro/Sister Sin show was. I'm going to see them on 2/14 in St. Paul, MN.

Let me know how the Doro/Sister Sin show was. I'm going to see them on 2/14 in St. Paul, MN.

It is amazing just how good DORO is live. If you want to know what a real Rock/Metal show should be like.. go see DORO. Sister Sin was pretty good too...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just ordered JSS tickets for Camden Underworld in April next year - should be awesome!

And it was - 2 hours of pure entertainment !

The guy is amazing live.

Next up HEAT on Thursday at the Borderline in London!!

Just ordered JSS tickets for Camden Underworld in April next year - should be awesome!

The guy is amazing live.

Omg just got out of the HEAT gig - how awesome is Erik Gronwall??

Utterly superb gig!!

'Its All About Tonight' is my new fav song - how on earth can they make this song sound so awesome live - rock n fuckin roll

The guy is amazing live.

Omg just got out of the HEAT gig - how awesome is Erik Gronwall??

Utterly superb gig!!

'Its All About Tonight' is my new fav song - how on earth can they make this song sound so awesome live - rock n fuckin roll

I'm jealous...love that tune, CD.

Well, I can follow that up with Bang Tango will be here in May.