Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Hard Target (Van Damme)

Tango & Cash (Stallone/Russel)

Love mid 80's to mid 90's action flix

Mimic

Cliffhanger (Stallone)

So, this guy watched some movies! Rained literally all day yesterday so we got a few movies in while that cheeky little boy rested:

Godzilla - a new one from 2014, I think. Harmless, brainless action/disaster/sci-fi kind of flick. I had no issues with it. We actually started this while bubs was still up and about as I knew we wouldn't need to concentrate on it to follow it.

Dumb & Dumber To - mind numbingly stupid, but it is what it is. It's kind of sad to see two old dudes doing something this stupid, but it was okay. Watchable, if nothing else. I think I laughed once or twice too, as a bonus.

Birdman - yeah, not bad. Seen some of the accolades this has received and expected quite a bit, and yeah, it was pretty cool. I do like dialogue driven movies, which this was, and it was cool. I still had questions about it, but I did enjoy it.

Triple decker last night (f*ckin' insomnia)

"Despicable Me" (2010)

A super-villain (voiced by Steve Carell) "adopts" three orphan girls as part of his evil master plan to steal the moon - but eventually being a "Dad" makes him re-examine his priorities. A very funny slapstick animated comedy; the "minions" are a highlight (and they're getting their own movie this summer!).

"Altered States" (1980)

In Ken Russell's sci-fi/horror mind f*cker, a young research scientist (William Hurt) is obsessed with uncovering the deepest, darkest levels of the human psyche -- but his experiments, which involve a potent Mexican psychedelic drug and an isolation tank - eventually go wrong in a pretty major way.

"Wonder Woman" (2009)

Action packed re-telling of WW's first adventure in "Man's World," nicely animated as usual plus plenty of ultra-violence.

• My Little Pony

Furious 6 (2013)

Getting ready for the new film, which I'll watch Saturday. I forgot I had already seen this one, so it was a good refresher. Can't wait to see the next installment, but I'm not sure I'm gonna like what they do with Brian's departure (I completely forgot about him starting a family in this episode).

"Atari: Game Over" (2015)

Video game nerds descend on a landfill in Alamagordo, New Mexico (where Atari allegedly trashed several million unsold "E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial" game cartridges, and other games & hardware, just before going out of business) and start digging to find out if the fabled "Great Cartridge Dumping of 1983" legend is actually true. Fun stuff.

Furious 6 (2013)

Getting ready for the new film, which I'll watch Saturday. I forgot I had already seen this one, so it was a good refresher. Can't wait to see the next installment, but I'm not sure I'm gonna like what they do with Brian's departure (I completely forgot about him starting a family in this episode).

The ending of 7 is the best scene I guess and it's sad to see Paul's gone too soon, but set some logic aside, the seventh one is a fun movie :D

Divergent - I really enjoyed it up until the whole end sequence. Not that it made me dislike the film, but I wasn't a massive fan of the whole basically last quarter of the film, without giving away the moment it deteriorated for me. But anyway, I still dug it. I thought the lead girl was quite attractive too, and hungrily looked up the sequel (as it's one of those part of a series movies) only to see she's done a Penny (from 'The Big Bang Theory') or Miley Cirus and cut her hair so she just looks like a dude now. Disappointment. But I do want to see 'Insurgent' to see where the story goes, though I'm not sure it'll sit overly well with me, I am interested.

Furious 7

Really good film and a proper sendoff to the Brian O'Connor character. And it really leaves the door open to continue O'Connor's character (if they wanted to with another actor). I don't think they will but the franchise is losing most of the family.

If Mia is gone with Brian, no more Vince, Han, or Gisele. That's a lot of main characters to lose.

But I love this series (except for Tokyo Drift).

Took my boys to the flicks to see...

SpongeBob the movie : sponge out of water (I could literally feel the brain cells disappearing whilst watching this)

Home (actually quite enjoyed this one)

• My Little Pony

SpongeBob the movie : sponge out of water (I could literally feel the brain cells disappearing whilst watching this)

Oh, the irony.

Home (actually quite enjoyed this one)

My youngest son went to see 'SpongeBob' with his friends - they all agreed it was pretty dire ...

I took my girls to see 'Home' on Saturday ... I wasn't expecting too much, but I really enjoyed it (I need a 'Shusher'!)

I have a shusher...its called "my wife" :)

btw I watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2 last nite...pure crap,I really enjoyed the first movie and was looking forward to this but its shit.

• My Little Pony

btw I watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2 last nite...pure crap,I really enjoyed the first movie and was looking forward to this but its shit.

They made a second? Wow.

anybody seen a good thriller movie released in the last 2 years ? don't really like horror and slasher type of movie, but dig the suspense serial-killer stuffs. Need some good recommendation here :D

• My Little Pony

anybody seen a good thriller movie released in the last 2 years ? don't really like horror and slasher type of movie, but dig the suspense serial-killer stuffs. Need some good recommendation here :D

Suspense? Blue Ruin and Cold In July are the first two that come to mind.

They made a second? Wow.

Yes, without Cusack. So I'll pass.

Sin City, A Dame To Kill For