Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Watched 'Furry Vengeance' with my eldest daughter ...

What WAS Brendan Fraser thinking??

Watched 'Furry Vengeance' with my eldest daughter ...

What WAS Brendan Fraser thinking??

:rofl2: I said the same thing when the kids and I watched that a few weeks back..."Damn, Brendan Fraser needs a new agent..." :rofl:

Last night:

"The Expendables 3" (2014)

Stallone and his squadron of geriatric action movie bad-asses are back for a 3rd go-round. This time Sly disbands his "old" crew after a disastrous mission and hires a new team of much younger mercenaries to help him go after an old enemy. As usual, lotsa bullets fly and tons o'stuff blows up. Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Wesley "Blade" Snipes and even Kelsey Grammer (!) join the fun this time out. Disposable, but enjoyable, old school action junk.

Took my two oldest son's to see...

The Avengers:Age Of Ultron

wasn't too bad,enjoyed it,a bit OTT with maybe too much happening at once in certain parts,but still good nonetheless,think I enjoyed the 1st part more. My son's for the record loved it :)

'Dog Soldiers' ... :)

Great fun, have to pull it out again!

I'd forgotten how good it was ... and how much attention they payed to detail when it comes to the whole football match back story ...

"Creature" (1985)

Space explorers awaken a carnivorous something-or-other on one of Saturn's moons, and naturally it turns out badly for everyone involved in this enjoyably sleazy, gory low-budget "Alien" wanna-be.

The Water Diviner - pretty sad movie, all in all, to be totally honest. Especially being one of three brothers myself, kind of harsh to watch at times. But more than that, the actual movie wasn't really as good as I thought it might be. I'm guessing the only true events this is based on is the fact that there was actually a battle in World War I at Gallipoli, and that's about the extent of the historical accuracy. I can't image any of the rest of the story is based on anything real, but it was okay to watch.

Seventh son, hmm not as good as the trailer. Was hoping for a no brainer fantasy action flick..... Which is what I got, just not very good.

Over the past few nights saw:

Voices-EXCELLENT! Ryan Reynolds best role/performance ever!

The Gambler-Remake of the Caan classic, not so classic remake...

Big Eyes-Surprisingly good. Burton is a solid director and the acting is top shelf!

Star Trek

Star Trek - Into Darkness

Jonah Hex

Max Payne

"Pirate Radio" (aka "The Boat That Rocked," 2009)

An enjoyable period-piece comedy based loosely on actual events. During England's mid 1960s rock n roll revolution, BBC radio wouldn't touch that sort of "popular" music...so a host of "pirate" radio stations set up shop aboard creaky boats in the North Sea (in international waters) to provide Britain's rock-starved youth with the newest music. "Pirate Radio" is set aboard one of these boats, which is full of wacky characters played by Bill Nighy, Nick Frost, Rhys Ifans, and the late Philip Seymour Hoffman, to name just a few, and details their battles not only with one another but with the British government, who of course are dead set on shutting the pirate stations down. Entertaining stuff!

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" (2014)

Bryan Singer returns to the X-Men franchise to tie the threads of the "old" team and the retro squad from "X-Men: First Class" together. To prevent total mutant genocide in the post-apocalypse future, Wolverine is sent back in time to 1973... where he hooks up with the younger versions of Prof. X and Magneto in order to stop Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) from committing an act of murder that will set the whole thing off. This one took a little while to get goin' but once it kicks into gear it's absorbing, entertaining stuff.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Beetlejuice

Die Hard 3