Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Your Highness (2011)

Your-Highness-%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%8

This film was so bad. After watching it, I looked it up on the Wikipedias and discovered a lot of it was improvised. That made so much sense.

• My Little Pony

Then you just waste a good 90 minutes of your life buddy :D

Yeah. I've watched so many terrible movies. Always looking for some hidden gem. You gotta sift through a lot of shit, but the payoff is usually worth it.

Hercules(the rock version)

Not bad

Pacific Rim and Fat Albert...

The kids enjoyed them both!

My kids to, especially Pacific Rim.

The first Transformers installment with the wee ones, highly enjoyable!

Anchorman 2 still fell flat for me...

Agree on Anchorman 2. Kids love the Transformer movie(as do I)

Your Highness (2011)

Your-Highness-%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%8

This film was so bad. After watching it, I looked it up on the Wikipedias and discovered a lot of it was improvised. That made so much sense.

Yep. Pretty much sucked.

Never even bothered when it came out.

Thor 1&2, R.I.P.D. and Green Lantern with the kids

DareDevil

Conan(not Arnie)

Sin City - A Dame To Kill For

Yeah. I've watched so many terrible movies. Always looking for some hidden gem. You gotta sift through a lot of shit, but the payoff is usually worth it.

I can't stand it bro, but let me know the payoff you mentioned, don't tell me those shits okay :D

Dark Knight Rises

Die Hard (A classic)

Absolutely! One of the best ever.

• My Little Pony

I can't stand it bro, but let me know the payoff you mentioned, don't tell me those shits okay :D

Well, the first thing you need to watch is the new Mad Max film. Even though it's not a hidden gem. Unbelievably amazing. I did not expect it to be that good, and I had high expectations. I shit you not, this film will be folk's Top 100 Films of All-time lists. I'm not sure if it's playing in Indonesia, yet, but as soon as you're able to watch it -- I'm now addressing anyone reading this -- go and watch it. I'm seeing it again this Friday.

The Raid (uncut version)

[fucking amazing film]

Too fuckin' right. Get on the sequel, mate. Somehow they managed to top it! I can't wait for the next.

it's lined up...soon. Can't wait.

"Neighbors" (2014)

A young couple's tranquil suburban existence is threatened when a fraternity moves into the house next door, leading to numerous increasingly-cartoonish attempts to drive the party animals out.
It's a one-joke premise, but the cast makes the most of it. Your mileage may vary depending on your tolerance for Seth Rogen.

"Wolf Creek 2" (2014)

I never saw the original "Wolf Creek" but it's a slasher movie, so it's not like there's a ton of back story you need to know beforehand. In a nutshell, backpackers and unlucky bystanders in the Australian outback fall victim to a psycho mountain man in this Aussie variation on the "Hills Have Eyes"/"Wrong Turn" formula. The violence is ultra brutal and the guy who plays the killer is a frickin' hoot, he's like Crocodile Dundee if he were wacked out of his skull on crystal meth. Claims to be "based on actual events," for whatever that's worth.

The first half of the first wolf creeknis amazing. Its actually quite realistic. This sequel is garbage.

The first half of the first wolf creeknis amazing. Its actually quite realistic. This sequel is garbage.

Obviously I wasn't expecting Shakespeare, so I was entertained by "2," haha. I'll have to look into catching the original sometime so I can compare the two, tho.

Well, the first thing you need to watch is the new Mad Max film. Even though it's not a hidden gem. Unbelievably amazing. I did not expect it to be that good, and I had high expectations. I shit you not, this film will be folk's Top 100 Films of All-time lists. I'm not sure if it's playing in Indonesia, yet, but as soon as you're able to watch it -- I'm now addressing anyone reading this -- go and watch it. I'm seeing it again this Friday.

I'm really curious about this post. What on earth is so good about the movie you give it that type of review? I haven't seen it (nor did I plan to, but you kind of changed that) but I am very curious about thoe comments.

I managed to enjoy both 'Wolf Creek's too, but the first one is definitely a lot better.

Anyway, got to see a couple of flicks tonight!! Jeez I enjoy it when I actually get those moments these days. They were:

Butterfly Effect 2 ; always loved the first one (though can't really remember it) and I have to say, although far from perfect I did enjoy this one plenty,

Butterfly Effect 3 ; the wife went to bed after the first one, but I just had to see this out. Put on this DVD and possibly enjoyed this one even more. The storyline and "twist" in the above was hidden in plain site, but this one was a little harder to read. It was there all along but never the center of my mind. Again, it's not amazing and all these time travel concepts open themselves to flaws in the storyline, but I really enjoyed it. Cool trilogy.

Butterfly Effect 2 ; always loved the first one (though can't really remember it) and I have to say, although far from perfect I did enjoy this one plenty,

Butterfly Effect 3 ; the wife went to bed after the first one, but I just had to see this out. Put on this DVD and possibly enjoyed this one even more. The storyline and "twist" in the above was hidden in plain site, but this one was a little harder to read. It was there all along but never the center of my mind. Again, it's not amazing and all these time travel concepts open themselves to flaws in the storyline, but I really enjoyed it. Cool trilogy.

I didn't know of these sequels. We're talking 'bout the Ashton Kutcher flick from 2004?

I loved that one.