Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Airport" (1970)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PACKbKt8MOw

This hit adaptation of Arthur Hailey's aviation soap opera set the template for the "Big budget all-star disaster movie" genre that lasted through most of the 1970s. The cast includes Burt Lancaster, Dean Martin, Jacqueline Bisset and Helen Hayes (who won an Oscar for her role as an elderly stowaway!) to name just a few, and their personal stories all intersect on a very rough night at a major Midwestern airport - not only has a massive snowstorm blocked the main runway, but another airliner is crippled in flight by a mad bomber. Yeah, I hate when that happens too. :lol:

The success of "Airport" led to three increasingly silly sequels plus a ton of clones and ripoffs revolving around natural and man-made disasters. By the end of the decade, "Airplane!" came along and skewered them all so bad that it became impossible to take the originals seriously anymore, but "Airport" was still a fun watch for its retro/camp value.

• My Little Pony

Chappie (2015)

It appears this isn't receiving the greatest reviews, but I liked it. However, I would consider myself a Neill Blomkamp fanboy, so my opinion is biased.

"Son of Batman" (2014)

When Batman's arch enemy Ras-al-Ghul is assassinated by a rival ninja clan led by Deathstroke, his daughter (and Bruce Wayne's sometime lover) Talia flees to Gotham City, where she introduces Bruce/Batman to their son Damien...a skilled martial artist with a serious chip on his shoulder. As Deathstroke's assassins close in, Bruce begins training the boy to be the newest Robin, and together father and son end up kicking a whole lotta ninja ass in this ultra violent 'toon from the DC Animated Universe. As usual with these flicks, the animation and voice casting is excellent. I'm excited for the next installment, "Assault on Arkham!"

• My Little Pony

"Son of Batman" (2014)

When Batman's arch enemy Ras-al-Ghul is assassinated by a rival ninja clan led by Deathstroke, his daughter (and Bruce Wayne's sometime lover) Talia flees to Gotham City, where she introduces Bruce/Batman to their son Damien...a skilled martial artist with a serious chip on his shoulder. As Deathstroke's assassins close in, Bruce begins training the boy to be the newest Robin, and together father and son end up kicking a whole lotta ninja ass in this ultra violent 'toon from the DC Animated Universe. As usual with these flicks, the animation and voice casting is excellent. I'm excited for the next installment, "Assault on Arkham!"

I'm not a comic nerd, so that might factor into my opinion, but I found this one kinda boring. Actually, I believe I fell asleep at some point. I don't know. I watch so many of these DC animated flicks with my friends, I have difficulty remembering which one's which.

Robocop [2014]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPLSpmAtc1Q

Well it was on Netflix so I figured I would give it a chance.. And honestly?? I didn't hate it like I thought I would.... Sure I MUCH prefer the 1987 original, but this version is really not all that bad.. Yes they changed a few things, like how Murphy was killed, and His wife knew about the procedure to make him into Robocop instead of thinking He was dead...And Robocop was alot more mobile and faster in this version....And it had Samual L Jackson which is always a good thing I think.. Plus Michael Keaton really plays a good asshole as the head of Omnicorp....Plus they did leave it open for a sequel as Robocop never did get the guy behind His death... All in all, not the worst movie I have ever seen, but not the best either.....

^^The 2014 "Robo" was too bland. It could've really used a dose of the original's black humor (and the violence needed to be WAY more graphic)....

^^The 2014 "Robo" was too bland. It could've really used a dose of the original's black humor (and the violence needed to be WAY more graphic)....

Oh I agree with you Man.. No blood at all.. And yea it could have really used the dark humor of the original.... But it wasn't all bad.. I actually found Myself enjoying parts of it, but yea the original is WAY Better.....

^^ you're way too forgiving.

The Three Amigos, with the boys

• My Little Pony

Well good!

Mate, you're just killing it with this whole parenting thing. ;}

Well good!

? Can't tell if that is sarcasm or not!

• My Little Pony

Well good!

? Can't tell if that is sarcasm or not!

Definitely not sarcasm.

"Hellboy" (2004)

Ron Perlman is hilariously dry as the super powered, government-sponsored monster hunting demon in Guillermo del Toro's fast-paced, visually impressive action flick based on the cult comic book series.

• My Little Pony

The Equalizer

If you like Denzil Washington, you should enjoy this one

If you like Frank Castle, this is essential.

The Equalizer

If you like Denzil Washington, you should enjoy this one

If you like Frank Castle, this is essential.

I enjoyed it, and will watch it again down the road. But I do prefer "The Punisher" lol

"THX 1138" (1971)

George Lucas' directorial debut (based on one of his own short student films) is a strange dystopian sci-fi flick that seems like a Stanley Kubrick version of "1984." Robert Duvall is a 25th century factory drone who rebels against his tightly controlled, sterile future world when he falls in love. It takes a while to get going but the second half is loaded with cool visuals. A little on the dry side but interesting.

"Too Tough to Die: A Tribute to Johnny Ramone" (2006)

Shortly before his death in 2004, Johnny Ramone organized an all star "tribute" concert in L.A. to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Ramones' formation. Sadly, he was too ill to attend the show when it all came together, but this doc captures what must've been one hell of a night as rock royalty like Joan Jett, Henry Rollins, Eddie Vedder, the Chili Peppers and many more pay tribute to Johnny and the Ramones by tearing through their greatest hits.
Johnny passed away two days after the concert, so scenes from his memorial service at Hollywood Forever Cemetary - attended by many of the performers - cap off the proceedings.

"Green Lantern: First Flight" (2009)

An animated re-telling of G.L.'s origin story; test pilot Hal Jordan is drafted into the outer-space police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, and in his first adventure he tangles with the rogue Lantern Sinestro. As usual for these DC Animated Universe films, the voice cast is great (Christopher Meloni, Kurtwood Smith, Tricia Helfer) and the violence is not always suitable for kiddies. Cool stuff.

"All Star Superman" (2011)

A grimmer-than-usual animated Superman adventure. The Big Red "S" is dying from an overdose of solar radiation, but before he passes he has a final battle against Lex Luthor and must save Earth from being destroyed by a massive cosmic threat. All in a day's work, in other words.