Corona

simo

53 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

side effects suck, and can be fatal.
Sad, but real life, and extremely rare.
More chance of dying from a coconut landing on your head than from a shark attack etc

I remember the Left using false statistics about terrorism attacks to shout down people with legitimate concerns. Like "you have more chance of dying from your fridge falling on you than terrorism". Such a fake stat. when you consider you go near a refrigerator dozens of times a day and you may only come near a terrorist once in your life if you are unlucky. 

Funny that the same form of manipulation of stats isn't applied to dying from covid. So yes, it is rare to die from a vaccine  but, guess what, it is just as equally rare to die from covid as a 45 year old. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I will chime in, but it matters not I'd assume.

Firstly doesn't the actual illness have to be in the shot for it to be considered a "vaccine"? Everything I have read says that these shots do not contain COVID. IE: the flu shot, actually contains the flu, so its a vaccine. A Ruebella shot contains, yep Ruebella. Measles shot, ding ding ding, contains measles... so everyone, those are vaccines.

If that is the case the first push for intelligence is to stop brainwashing the public into thinking and saying "get vaccinated" when its not.

I also read that when you get these experimental shots (as obviously there have been very limited to no trails, so no one know wtf will happen or not from them) you sign a waiver (probably unknown to the shot receiver) that basically states tuff shit if you get sick or die cuz you waived/signed away your rights to use this experimental (or trial) drub.

And lastly, just like everything in life having the choice and voice to do for you what you think is best is what its all about. The government or bullying or peer pressure shouldn't dictate shot or no shot. If you are safe, then you won't get it, simple.

I know more than 2 handful of people that are fully "vaccinated" and still got COVID. So wtf is that?

Be safe everyone, be smart. Mask up, hand sanitize, keep your meathooks out of your eyes and mouth and you'll do just fine.

11 hours ago, auslander said:

That's what people don't get. It's not even about the vaccine. I'm booked in for my jab too in a week. It's about the government control, the stifling of free speech, the over-reaction of media and bureaucrats, the trampling of individual liberties in the name of supposed "better for all", the destruction of precious childhood years, the virtue signalling of celebrities, the rise of Stasi-style "dob in your neighbour" schemes, etc. 

That is what the problem is, and what is most disappointing and disturbing is how easily and willingly people seem to have surrendered all this for this illusion of safety. 

100% cob. As I've said through all this, I could not give the most remote of fucks if people wear masks, isolate and lock themselves down, get vaccinated and do whatever they wish to do. No qualms at all with everyone making a choice for themselves about what's right. What I just can absolutely not stand, is how every single thing in our daily lives over the past 18 months has been, and is being forced upon us by the government.

Specifically, Dr Kerry Chant is currently ordering 8 million people how to live their lives in NSW. Not one in this group of 8 million is allowed to think for themselves - we all do what Kerry Chant is forcing us to do. It is absolute madness. 

And then you break it down state by state and it's the same situation in each Australian state. Every single person in Australia is being told how to live by their premier, via whatever "health official" is telling him/her how to run their state. No one here is living at the moment, just existing according to how our government and health officials want us to exist.  

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/07/11/robin-spring-saunders-45-year-old-baltimore-woman-gets-mandatory-mrna-injection-for-employment-dead-six-days-later/

TheCOVIDBlog.com
July 11, 2021

Robin-Spring-Saunders-196x300.png Ms. Robin Spring Saunders.

BALTIMORE — A 45-year-old mother achieved her goal of employment at one of the most prestigious universities in the world. But she never made it to her first day of work.

Ms. Robin Spring Saunders received her first injection of experimental mRNA on June 21, according to her Facebook page. It’s unclear if it was Pfizer or Moderna. But at this point, it doesn’t really matter. She apparently was not thrilled about receiving the shot. But she did it as a condition of employment at Johns Hopkins University, which mandates the experimental shots for all faculty and staff.

Robin-Spring-Saunders-vaxx.png

The adverse effects were almost immediate. Her cousin, Crystal Grainger, wrote on Sunday morning, June 27 that Ms. Saunders was experiencing life-threatening reactions. She was on a ventilator and suffered from brain and heart issues.

Crystal-Grainger.png

Ms. Grainger, as some others have reported, said the reaction came after the second injection. But that would mean Ms. Saunders received two shots in less than a week, which is highly unlikely and very dangerous. Several family members and friends confirmed it was the first shot.

The damage was too severe to overcome. Ms. Autumn Harvey, Robin’s daughter, confirmed that her mother passed away later that afternoon. Several others confirmed her death thereafter.

Autumn-harvery.png

Sarah-Ridgeway.png

Kristin-Study-first-shot.png

From dream to nightmare

It appears Ms. Saunders wanted to work with autistic children and earned credentials to do so. Her Facebook page indicates that she bootstrapped her way to the Johns Hopkins opportunity. She was working several jobs at the time, including Home Depot, Lowe’s and Amazon. She was hired at Johns Hopkins University to fulfill her midlife goal.

Several friends and family members talked about filing a lawsuit against Johns Hopkins. It will be interesting to see if they follow through. Ms. Saunders is survived by her mother and daughter.

That is horrendous, and exactly why we should each be able to make up our own minds about stuff like this. In this case, criminal that this it is forced upon someone. I hope they go through with the lawsuit and destroy the place, not that it'll ever give that girl her mother back. :(

6 hours ago, auslander said:

Funny that the same form of manipulation of stats isn't applied to dying from covid. So yes, it is rare to die from a vaccine  but, guess what, it is just as equally rare to die from covid as a 45 year old. 

Jeez you've brought some common sense to this place, squire. Had this same thought a million times when you hear someone harping on about how rare it is to die from a vaccine. I always wanted someone - just one person - to point out how rare it is to die from covid too, like you say, particularly for certain age groups. But of course that never comes up because that might reduce the fear and hysteria over it all. 

5 hours ago, martinsane said:

So I will chime in, but it matters not I'd assume.

Firstly doesn't the actual illness have to be in the shot for it to be considered a "vaccine"? Everything I have read says that these shots do not contain COVID. IE: the flu shot, actually contains the flu, so its a vaccine. A Ruebella shot contains, yep Ruebella. Measles shot, ding ding ding, contains measles... so everyone, those are vaccines.

If that is the case the first push for intelligence is to stop brainwashing the public into thinking and saying "get vaccinated" when its not.

I also read that when you get these experimental shots (as obviously there have been very limited to no trails, so no one know wtf will happen or not from them) you sign a waiver (probably unknown to the shot receiver) that basically states tuff shit if you get sick or die cuz you waived/signed away your rights to use this experimental (or trial) drub.

And lastly, just like everything in life having the choice and voice to do for you what you think is best is what its all about. The government or bullying or peer pressure shouldn't dictate shot or no shot. If you are safe, then you won't get it, simple.

I know more than 2 handful of people that are fully "vaccinated" and still got COVID. So wtf is that?

Be safe everyone, be smart. Mask up, hand sanitize, keep your meathooks out of your eyes and mouth and you'll do just fine.

Interesting post, mate. You had me until the "mask up" bit. ;)

For me personally, that is the first thing that needs to go. Again, like I said above, more than happy for anyone and everyone who wants or feels like they need to wear a mask to do so, but I am more against them than anything I've been against in my entire life and cannot handle being forced to wear the stupid fucking things. 

Anyway, a couple of interesting things happening in Australia today. No one outside NSW would know 2GB, but they're the highest rating radio station in the land and apparently the weekday morning host there has started swaying towards calling for an end to all encompassing lockdowns and acknowledging that there must be another plan of attack. Not news for people with common sense, but a big step considering how panic stricken and all on board with all restrictions every other host on that station has been so far. I found it very intriguing. Will see if he still has a job in a week. 

Also, big protests in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane today against continued lockdowns. Pretty big turnouts. I usually despise protests, but I understand these ones and for once, support them. Obviously a lot of people feeling completely helpless out there and seeing opportunities like that as the only chance to get their voices heard. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 7/23/2021 at 5:24 AM, Geoff said:

My new celebrity crush;

Even if you don't watch the whole video, at least make sure you stay on long enough (it's in the first few mins) to see the comments from the chief health advisor in NSW, Kerry Chant. And keep in mind this woman is running our state now. Like I say absolute, fucking morons. Did everyone hear NSW was declared a state of national emergency today? If it wasn't ruining so many people's lives, I'd find this garbage comical. 

Yep just another clueless,unelected bureaucrat...

10 hours ago, auslander said:

There has to be some form of responsibility attributed to the employer since they mandated the form of vaccine. A lawsuit seems appropriate in those circumstances.

I seriously doubt they could win a lawsuit against the employer as the courts have been generally accepting of employers requiring their employees to get vaccinated in order to protect other workers and customers......maybe a lawsuit against the manufacturer but that would be doubtful as well....

5 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Geoff I am old I don't know what cob is other than a vehicle to hold my corn.

It's Aussie slang. Short for "cobber" which is another form of "mate". Like "buddy" in the US. 

One that gets used a bit around where I live is "cocky" which is Aussie slang for a farmer. "G'day Cocky". Kinda funny if you don't know what it means.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, auslander said:

It's Aussie slang. Short for "cobber" which is another form of "mate". Like "buddy" in the US. 

One that gets used a bit around where I live is "cocky" which is Aussie slang for a farmer. "G'day Cocky". Kinda funny if you don't know what it means.

Unless you have a huge cock like Geoff.... then it makes perfect sense. :lol:

58 minutes ago, auslander said:

Thanks "cobby". ;)

Yes the use of cock, cocky, et al certainly would wake the woke here in the states.

14 hours ago, auslander said:

That get used alot around where I live as well, "Ancient chinese wisdom say he who have hole in pant pocket, feel cocky all day long"

Also for g-off, FUCK KEVEN CHANT!!! him and Fauci use double dongs on each other while they come up with the next string to pull on the puppets, all I know is I got that shit, survived, they tell you to wear a mask, well a virus favorite spot to enter is in the tear ducts of your eyes, yet no goggles are mandated, why dont we all just wear fucking hazmat suites? then the shit would never be transferred to another person? if their that serious about it, they say get the vax and your good, oh except that you can still catch it, and now the Delta shit is like 6 times more contagious, so whats the point in getting vaxed? they all seem way too fucking adamant about everyone being vaxed, do you think if this was like the plaque, anyone would be fighting over this shit? I dont, but who knows these days.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Okay, I'm gonna say it.

I haven't been vaccinated and I don't intend to.

I'm not compelled to with regards to my job, yet.

If/When that time comes, I honestly don't know what ill do.

I, as have all of you, put up with a lot of shit in our lives that we can't control. The one and possibly only thing that we can control, for good or bad, is what we choose to put in our bodies. Whether it be drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, fatty foods, sugar, whatever. As detrimental to our own health as these products are, it's OUR choice.

As I said before, I've put up with a lot of shit, but I think this may be a "hill I'm willing to die on". 

I'm sure alot of people here are thinking "and you will die on it". We'll see.

Please keep the replies respectful. If you disagree then fine. I don't have a problem with that. Just be nice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, I'm gonna say it.

I, as have all of you, put up with a lot of shit in our lives that we can't control. The one and possibly only thing that we can control, for good or bad, is what we choose to put in our bodies. Whether it be drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, fatty foods, sugar, whatever. As detrimental to our own health as these products are, it's OUR choice.

As I said before, I've put up with a lot of shit, but I think this may be a "hill I'm willing to die on". 

Please keep the replies respectful. If you disagree then fine. I don't have a problem with that. Just be nice.

I've got no issue with personal choice. Forcing people to undertake medical procedures is a slippery slope I'd hate to see where it would end.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, I'm gonna say it.

I fully support your right to not get vaccinated....if you are relatively young and in good health and the rest of your family are either the same or have been vaccinated then you should be fine even if you get covid....I personally wouldn't choose this particular 'hill to die on' as 'good' jobs are not that easy to come by and finding a job that you like where you do not have to be vaccinated could be difficult....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, I'm gonna say it.

Will be interested to see if this stance changes, not because of a job requirement, but because of a necessity as everything is back open and those unvaccinated are the ones who are being hit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, I'm gonna say it.

I also am willing to respect people's decision to get vaccinated or not.  I don't understand it, and don't really understand why somebody would rather get this disease with the complications it has PROVEN to cause than get a shot that over 100 million people in the USA alone have gotten without any big issues....But willing to respect it.

My big thing though is that the Government shouldn't be stepping in and putting restrictions on people anymore.  Stop with lockdowns, stop with mask mandates...just stop with it all...at least in areas where vaccine is readily available.

I just tired of how this thing is impacting my life.  I'm tired of masks.  I'm tired of prices of things skyrocketing because supply chains are disrupted and people aren't working like they used to.  I'm tired of being at my job and having to cover for people that get sent home with the sniffles because they think they might have COVID and they've refused vaccination.  And they still get paid for sitting home!  I'm annoyed I recently received notice that my my medical insurance premiums are going to be increasing like 15%-20% likely also a result of all the sick COVID people that went and got treated who didn't have insurance so everybody else ends up paying for it. 

I'm just tired of not being able to live my life the way I was pre-covid.  I could really care less if somebody gets vaccinated or not as long as my life isn't impacted.  But my big annoyance is the that their choices keep finding a way to impact my life in tangible ways.

• Like 1

Here is a graph showing cases vs deaths in the UK
I know some will say it isn't real, and I am not about to qualify it, but I will take it on face value as I've seen it around a bit.

If this doesn't show the importance of being vaccinated, than not much will.
Right now the cases are on a fair incline, but look at the red line representing deaths - staying low, because those getting covid are getting a mild case if at all because they've had the jab...

file-20200909-20-bgqow8.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tts42572 said:

I also am willing to respect people's decision to get vaccinated or not.  I don't understand it, and don't really understand why somebody would rather get this disease with the complications it has PROVEN to cause than get a shot that over 100 million people in the USA alone have gotten without any big issues....But willing to respect it.

My big thing though is that the Government shouldn't be stepping in and putting restrictions on people anymore.  Stop with lockdowns, stop with mask mandates...just stop with it all...at least in areas where vaccine is readily available.

I just tired of how this thing is impacting my life.  I'm tired of masks.  I'm tired of prices of things skyrocketing because supply chains are disrupted and people aren't working like they used to.  I'm tired of being at my job and having to cover for people that get sent home with the sniffles because they think they might have COVID and they've refused vaccination.  And they still get paid for sitting home!  I'm annoyed I recently received notice that my my medical insurance premiums are going to be increasing like 15%-20% likely also a result of all the sick COVID people that went and got treated who didn't have insurance so everybody else ends up paying for it. 

I'm just tired of not being able to live my life the way I was pre-covid.  I could really care less if somebody gets vaccinated or not as long as my life isn't impacted.  But my big annoyance is the that their choices keep finding a way to impact my life in tangible ways.

I think it is safe to say that after 18+ months of this shit we are all tired of it.....even if you follow all the rules and take all the precautions, your life still gets impacted in many ways so it would be nice if the majority of people would accept the science and health pros advice and get the vaccine because that is the only way we could possibly put the pandemic behind us..... they are already talking about the next wave in the Autumn that will fill the hospitals with the sick and dying unvaccinated.... and I must admit that I'm extremely tired of all the anti-vaccine protests that are happening around the world and this Autumn when the unvaccinated start dying I will have very little sympathy for them if they are in countries/areas that have the vaccine readily available....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

4 hours ago, auslander said:

I've got no issue with personal choice. Forcing people to undertake medical procedures is a slippery slope I'd hate to see where it would end.

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I fully support your right to not get vaccinated....if you are relatively young and in good health and the rest of your family are either the same or have been vaccinated then you should be fine even if you get covid....I personally wouldn't choose this particular 'hill to die on' as 'good' jobs are not that easy to come by and finding a job that you like where you do not have to be vaccinated could be difficult....

1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

Will be interested to see if this stance changes, not because of a job requirement, but because of a necessity as everything is back open and those unvaccinated are the ones who are being hit.

1 hour ago, tts42572 said:

Thanks guys.

I was expecting a tirade of abuse.

I wasn't interested in arguing the point with anyone, on this or any other subject for that matter.

I've always thought of this site as a sanctuary where we can express ourselves without copping too much shit.

No one is going to change any one else's opinion on anything. The important thing is to accept other's opinions without ridicule. 

Thanks again guys. Class acts.

• Like 2

I just saw some sort of protest going on in Sydney? and I noticed nobody was wearing masks?? shame on you all.

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Thanks guys.

I was expecting a tirade of abuse.

I wasn't interested in arguing the point with anyone, on this or any other subject for that matter.

I've always thought of this site as a sanctuary where we can express ourselves without copping too much shit.

No one is going to change any one else's opinion on anything. The important thing is to accept other's opinions without ridicule. 

Thanks again guys. Class acts.

Man, I've re-read my comment, and I'd like to apologize.
The way I ripped into you was uncalled for.
The abuse, the sarcasm, the foul language.
All uncalled for and it leads me to ask RUOK?

Seriously, none of the comments you quoted were abusive towards you, nor did the heap any shit on you.
Not sure if you're just having a bad day or need to do a Glen and take some time off these posts that are seeming to get to you...

• 2023 Gold Donors
22 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Man, I've re-read my comment, and I'd like to apologize.
The way I ripped into you was uncalled for.
The abuse, the sarcasm, the foul language.
All uncalled for and it leads me to ask RUOK?

Seriously, none of the comments you quoted were abusive towards you, nor did the heap any shit on you.
Not sure if you're just having a bad day or need to do a Glen and take some time off these posts that are seeming to get to you...

WTF?

I was thanking you all. I even gave all the comments "likes".

Don't know how you misunderstood that mate.

Edited by Darkstone

47 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

WTF?

I was thanking you all. I even gave all the comments "likes".

Don't know how you misunderstood that mate.

Um, yeah, 100% I misread you.
So you have my apologies, I completely misread what you were saying...

Here's how I read it....

Thanks guys.

I was expecting a tirade of abuse. (and that's what I got)

I've always thought of this site as a sanctuary where we can express ourselves without copping too much shit. (and clearly it isn't)

No one is going to change any one else's opinion on anything. The important thing is to accept other's opinions without ridicule. (so leave me alone and don't bitch on me)

Thanks again guys. Class acts. (thought tis was sarcastic)

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Here's how I read it....

Thanks guys.

I've always thought of this site as a sanctuary where we can express ourselves without copping too much shit. (and clearly it isn't)

No one is going to change any one else's opinion on anything. The important thing is to accept other's opinions without ridicule. (so leave me alone and don't bitch on me)

Ha! No worries mate.

43 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Here's how I read it....

Thanks guys.

I didn't read it that way at all. But good on you for apologising that you got it wrong.

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, auslander said:

I didn't read it that way at all. But good on you for apologising that you got it wrong.

Yep, as I said before, class act.

As social media goes, where a pretty special group here.