Member Since 20 Aug 2004!

Slikk Vicc

• 1 year later...

I joined in 2004 as well, but I found a comment in the Artist / CD Title page(s) dating me back to at least the fall of 2001 for hh.com. I don't think there was a separate discussion board at that time, but I could be completely wrong.

Also seems to me we used to have a member number assigned as to when we registered. Again, I could be completely wrong and thinking of something else... that was a LONG time ago.

I go back with PJ (Kiss My Disc, et al) to my first days on ebay when that site was brand new (sometime in 1999). Heck, I didn't even have the internet on my home computer until about 1994.

I'm a 2004 kid too. May 2004, in fact. Holy shit... almost my 12 year anniversary. That's rather crazy.

I think I found the main site around 2004-2005, posted maybe 4-5 times there but not this forum and finally registered in 2009 and started posting regularly in 2011 if i'm not mistaken

• 1 month later...

2005 here

• 2 years later...
10 minutes ago, Slikk Vicc said:

Still doesn't seem as busy as the old days? We need liven the place up a bit!!! :drink::bunch:

Please do. 

Now, thanks. ;)

On 5/4/2016 at 4:39 AM, Geoff said:

I'm a 2004 kid too. May 2004, in fact. Holy shit... almost my 12 year anniversary. That's rather crazy.

I am also a May of '04 member.

Hard to imagine its been over 14 years and that doesn't include the couple years trolling the archives without being on the forum.

So yes old skool indeed...