Justin Bieber arrested for drunk drag racing

PeterS

• My Little Pony

Meh. No different than me at 20, except the millions of dollars...

Really? You were still egging your neighbour's houses at 20?

Add crimes to music to the list and put him on Hard labour with no parole for 40 years..Little, arrogant prick

And so the decline begins....

By this time next year he'll be in a crack rehab right next to Amanda Bynes.

Another goody two shoes who is trying to be a badass to change his image. It happens all the time. But this little fuckface is a waste of sperm. Only talent is making little girls scream by his faggy looks. His music is annoying and so generic.

I like the urban dictionary's definition of "goody two shoes":

A person (almost always a female) who tries to be as good and "clean" as humanly possible. She is more often than not a staunch conservative and takes pride in her virginity and her practice of abstinence. She is definitely a God-fearing girl who always goes to church every Sunday, and indeed, based on the way she dresses, she looks like she's going to church every day. She cannot abide it when people cuss in front of her–the most extreme goody two shoeses faint when hearing foul language–and of course she would never consider smoking, drinking, doing drugs, or having any physical contact with a boy beyond holding hands or perhaps a kiss on the cheek. Can be nice but eventually begins to lecture you about your "sinful" lifestyle and just becomes a pest.
"Oh no, she wouldn't even think of going to that house party. She's such a little goody two shoes."

QUEER!! :rofl2:

ah geez. is it much different than some of the guys we listened to growing up and the stupid stuff they did? not really. not saying I'm a fan of JB but Vince Neil did a lot more stupid. Axl, Ozzy, you name it and they have done really stupid stuff. famous, young, money = doing stupid stuff a lot of times

ah geez. is it much different than some of the guys we listened to growing up and the stupid stuff they did? not really. not saying I'm a fan of JB but Vince Neil did a lot more stupid. Axl, Ozzy, you name it and they have done really stupid stuff. famous, young, money = doing stupid stuff a lot of times

Those mentioned did not start out child stars though. I think history is well documented on kids getting famous young. Not good...

Plus all three mentioned actually had good music as a side note :)

Been saying this all along. Cant stand Bieber, but during the 60s, 70s & 80s this is pretty much the sort of shit all rock stars did.

The likes of The Who destroyed a hotel room or two, and legends were born. Bieber graphitis one, and everyone who doesnt like him is up in arms.

Lets be realistic here. When Aerosmith were young and successful, they stuck half of Peru up their noses. Do we think they were arrogant little shits who should be stoned?

Those mentioned did not start out child stars though. I think history is well documented on kids getting famous young. Not good...

Plus all three mentioned actually had good music as a side note :)

And think about the likes of non child stars like Keith Moon, Jani Lane, Bon Scott and god knows how many others who are no longer here because fame meant drink and drugs.

Its no different no matter what age they are. Fame and money are often too much for people to handle sensibly.