Justin Bieber arrested for drunk drag racing

PeterS

ah geez. is it much different than some of the guys we listened to growing up and the stupid stuff they did? not really. not saying I'm a fan of JB but Vince Neil did a lot more stupid. Axl, Ozzy, you name it and they have done really stupid stuff. famous, young, money = doing stupid stuff a lot of times

Those mentioned did not start out child stars though. I think history is well documented on kids getting famous young. Not good...

Plus all three mentioned actually had good music as a side note :)

And think about the likes of non child stars like Keith Moon, Jani Lane, Bon Scott and god knows how many others who are no longer here because fame meant drink and drugs.

Its no different no matter what age they are. Fame and money are often too much for people to handle sensibly.

A lot of adults do it yes but we are talking about a kid essentially.

I don't care either way...he's a douche.

Elvis Presley. Jimi Hendrix. Phil Lynott. Michael Jackson. Whitney Houston. Yes, he might very well end up like those when it comes to alcohol/drugs/addiction. He'll have to hurt himself quite a bit more before he's willing to seek help, if it's not already too late by then.

Another JB for me, Joe Bonamassa.

• My Little Pony

Another JB for me, Joe Bonamassa.

Huh? What do you mean by that?

One could wager Thomas being a shredder would prefer Joe B. over Justin B.

Right, but they way he said it, and within the context of this thread, it sounds like he's suggesting Joe Bonamassa was another "J.B." with a controversial public image. Am I outta the loop with something?

Sorry, no way I meant that. I was just joking a little with the initials, both are J.B. I can fully understand that a lot of people like Justin Bieber and his music and performances as he's talented but it's just not my cup of tea. Being a guitar nerd I really admire Bonamassa. Hope I didn't mess things up, apologize if so.

Best regards, Thomas