Last movie you watched?

18 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I really wanna watch this, but I also really wanna watch Citizen Kane again first. 

Good plan. It's been a long while since I've seen that. There is something about this pseudo documentary/behind the scenes style film that appeals to me and that era was (or seems as it was well b4 my time) like a very interesting time to be alive.

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bullshit! You were watching it alone wearing an Elsa costume.

Rotten Tomatoes is a useless site IMO as they shit on good movies and praise shit movies...I use IMDB , of course IMDB ratings are useless unless there is at least 500 reviews as there are a lot of fa

This one does look passable and its on my short list.

Posted Images

• 2020 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I really wanna watch this, but I also really wanna watch Citizen Kane again first. 

A great movie, but it contains a massive plot hole.

The basis of the whole movie is essentially, a reporter trying to find out what was so meaningful about the word "Rosebud", that the most powerful man in the world would choose this as his last word on his deathbed. 

In the opening scene when he utters the magic word "Rosebud" before dying......nobody is there to see/hear it.

How did they know his last word? 

Edited by Darkstone
  • My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

A great movie, but it contains a massive plot hole.

The basis of the whole movie is essentially, a reporter trying to find out what was so meaningful about the word "Rosebud", that the most powerful man in the world would choose this as his last word on his deathbed. 

In the opening scene when he utters the magic word "Rosebud" before dying......nobody is there to see/hear it.

How did they know his last word? 

I've thought that, too. But don't try to ruin my enjoyment of this masterpiece. 

• 2020 Gold Donors
9 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I've thought that, too. But don't try to ruin my enjoyment of this masterpiece. 

Apparently based on the life of William Randolph Hearst. The first true media mogul. His Granddaughter Patty was an interesting character. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bad Trip - was flicking around Netflix and this one popped up. Boring Sunday afternoon so we whacked it on.
Pretty fucking funny. Cross between Borat and Jackass, with some really funny moments.
Just go with the stupidity and you'll have fun.

Godzilla Vs Kong - Pretty much what I expected, perhaps exceed my low expectations. Cross between Alien Vs Predator and Pacific Rim. Just don't think about the plot AT ALL. I mean every part of the plot is a plot hole lol

• 4 weeks later...