Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Saw No Way Home, and it was good.
Wasn't in line with End Game like my son said, but a great movie.
Rumor has it that Tom Cruise is playing Iron Man in the next Dr Strange movie.
From a multiverse.
On the subject of Dr Strange, he has to be the worst superhero ever, constantly fucking things up.

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare Alley - This was a good one. Well acted, very nice cinematography and a foreshadowed but solid ending.

Judy - Really enjoyed this one. Rene Zellweger did a fine job and sung too. Sad story though.

Scary on Sixty First - This one was kooky. Worth a watch though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched  Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings when it was first released on Disney+. Really liked it. Ive always enjoyed a good martial arts movie, especially when not just martial arts but a good story too. :D 

Last night I watched Assembled- "The Making Of Shang-Chi"  on the same channel. It was REALLY interesting. The lengths they go to to make the sets, the costumes, the special effects and the training for the action sequences. They have some really truly professional world class martial artists working and helping to make it look authentic and feel. Great show. :D  

• 2 weeks later...

Went and seen The Batman at the cinema...

It was ok,nowhere near what I though it would be from the original trailer ages ago...far too long..by at least half n hour if not an hr...some really good parts but equally some real yawn bits...yeah disappointing would sum it up

• My Little Pony
22 hours ago, Glen said:

Nobody

I loved it. Very well done action drama which doesn't take itself too seriously. 

Yeah, it was hilarious. 

• Like 1

Fresh - was ok, not for thr squeamish

Gasoline Alley - time to avoid Bruce Willis movies. Even Luke Wilson was shit in this borefest.

No Exit - was probabl;y the best of the 3, few twists and turns.

I just finished watching "Dog" with my son. A good film, plenty of funny moments  and plenty of heartstrings getting pulled. Good story about two army veterans, one a man and one a dog.

The Adam Project.
About what you'd expect. If you think Deadpool and the Hulk being in it makes is a guy movie, think again, my wife loved it and cried like 4 times.

The King's Man
Nothing like the fantastic first movie and the average sequel.
This for me was really boring. Losely touching on history trying to incorporate the secret society at the smae time.
Just mind numbingly slow and boring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
2 hours ago, martinsane said:

Lords of Metal

Oh fucking shit my christ was this a good one. A must see immediately for anyone and everyone.

Do you mean Metal Lords?

• My Little Pony
48 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Ha, yes. I renamed it in my mind...

It was really that good? Ok, I'll have to give it a try. 

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

It was really that good? Ok, I'll have to give it a try. 

Yes it was really well done. Acting was good, cameos were fun, the music, both old and the song the kids band made was awesome as well. It's a teen movie done right with some good tunes. I really like how they worked in not only the loner theme, but then some disabilities for this random downs kid and then one of the main actors.

Anyway, well worth 90 minutes of anyone's time.