Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Bad Boys For Life (2020) - another fun entry in the series...if you enjoyed the first 2 films you should like this one...

Yeah, it was much better than I ever expected it to be. 

Bad Boys for Life - meh meh meh
Downhill - holy crap I just wasted 2 hours
The Hunt - fucking awesome, loved it. Love movies where unexpected shit happens.

I just watched a shit load of flix, have any of you ever seen Elizabeth Harvest? thats a trippy fuckin flick, also Charlie Says, and American Satan, all kinds of fucked up shit, thats the only movies I dont find myself completely bored watching.

so does Blazing Saddles and Revenge Of The Nerds

Watched 1917 AND Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker both Saturday night. I thought 1917 was pretty good I love a good war movie. Loved The Rise Of Skywalker. So many surprises. With so much shutting down, so much will be delayed now. Im betting we dont see Any kind of Star Wars movie for at least 3 years. :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Underworld (2003)

Underworld Evolution (2006)

Underworld Rise Of The Lycans (2009)

Underworld Awakening (2012)

Underworld Blood Wars (2016)

My favorite Vampire/werewolf flicks although the writing quality drops off after the first 2....

Call of The Wild (2020) - wasn't expecting much from this but it turned out to be a decent family film...

Sea Fever (2020) - watchable sci-fi flick...

Has anybody seen Middle Men? or Knock Knock? just watched and thought they be awesome, Eli Roth is about the only American director who does any Horror I can even sit through, and it's even a little spotty sometimes, but Knock Knock wasn't to bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Movie 43, has anyone seen it, fucking hilarious

The Hunt is awesome, so is movie 43

Recently saw
Extraction - pretty good, enjoyable the way through.
Fantasy Island - big departure from the old TV show, but they did it well. Enjoyed it.
The Rhythm Section - meh
Arkansas - meh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

21 Bridges (2019) - pretty good police drama...

The Last Full Measure (2019) - really good film about a bureaucrat trying to get a medal of honor for a dead hero of the Vietnam war...something real for when you get tired of the superhero crap...

Mike Bassett : England Manager

it was on Utv last night...fucking brilliantly funny show,havent seen it in a lifetime,was great to revisit  :)

Lights Out

• 1 month later...

My Spy (2020) - decent family flick starring Dave Bautista

The Irishman (2019) - waited quite awhile before watching this one as it is 3.5 hours long....if you like gangster films then you should like this one.

1917 (2020) - excellent WWI film

Irresistable - Steve Carrell is in this, so an instant watch for me. Was only ok though. Enjoyable enough, wouldn't go out of my way to see it again.

Becky - only issue is that her age in this movie is 13, which is too young for what she does. Kevin James plays a white supremasist in this, so it's been removed from Netflix, which is kinda stupid. He is actually really good in it.

Survive The Night - Bruce Willis, so I gave it a go. Rent-a-script. Seen it 100 times before.

Ghosts Of War (2020) - watched this one despite there being no reviews or score on IMDB, something I never do but I thought the setup sounded interesting....5 soldiers in WWII sent to guard a mansion who have to deal with the supernatural...turned out to be a pretty good flick...

• My Little Pony
On 4/20/2020 at 9:12 AM, Dead Planet said:

Underworld (2003)

Underworld Evolution (2006)

Underworld Rise Of The Lycans (2009)

Underworld Awakening (2012)

Underworld Blood Wars (2016)

My favorite Vampire/werewolf flicks although the writing quality drops off after the first 2....

Thankfully, the quality of Kate Beckinsale never does. 

• 5 months later...

Christmas movies a go-go in ours at the minute...

Home Alone & Christmas Chronicles....last night

Home Alone 2 & Elf...tonight

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation , The Grinch & Christmas Chronicles 2...tomorrow  :)