Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Apocalypto... Great, great movie (despite the press discusses) ! And a fantastic mayan sacrifice scene :axe:

It has been a good movie week

Talladega Nights -- much better than most of Will Ferell movies. I enjoyed this one

The Descent -- Good suspense movie that I enjoyed

Gridiron Gang -- Very good movie. The Rock has become a very good actor.

The Illusionist -- I'm half way through this one and it is ok but it has a very hard time keeping my intrest.

'Pursuit of Happyness' (and now I know why it's spelt like that, finally!!!) Excellent film to be honest. I'm a huge fan of Will Smith in any role, but he was truly brilliant in this. Had a few little tears almost break free a few times in this one. Great film, best I've seen for a while.

Bachelor Party with a young Tom Hanks....what a load of old tossycock....still watched it all the way through though.

Is that kind of like poppycock??

Rocky Balboa. Great !

Blood Diamond

Is it good? I really want to see that one. Leo is such a hunk. Whoops, I mean it looks like a great story.

Seriously, though, it's on the top of my priority list... is it a good one?

Over the Hedge

Not bad for a kiddy flick, I was laughing. :)

Yeah that ones pretty good.

I've been watching CARS lately.

My son's been on a "Cars" kick since before Christmas. All I can say is MAN, it's a good thing I like that movie too.

Over the Hedge

My son's been on a "Cars" kick since before Christmas. All I can say is MAN, it's a good thing I like that movie too.

Yeah it's not to bad. It's a good thing I'm really into "real" cars so it kind of cool that they have an old Roadrunner Superbird as the King.

Over the Hedge

Yeah it's not to bad. It's a good thing I'm really into "real" cars so it kind of cool that they have an old Roadrunner Superbird as the King.

I'm an animation geek so I just trip out on the visuals. It amazes me how those Pixar guys manage to out-do their last movie every time they come out with a new one. The artwork and design in "Cars" is just amazing stuff.

Over the Hedge

I'm an animation geek so I just trip out on the visuals. It amazes me how those Pixar guys manage to out-do their last movie every time they come out with a new one. The artwork and design in "Cars" is just amazing stuff.

Apple rules. :woot: