Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Last night I watched the James Bond flick "Die Another Day," which has been sitting on my DVD shelf, still in the wrapper, for at least two years now. Excellent movie. (How could it not be with Halle Berry as a Bond girl?)

I just got finished watching "The Departed" with Nicholson, DiCaprio and Damon. Excellent flick!!

That looks great, definitely on my short list of things to see.

We bought it in Thailand and I was so damn excited to see it when we got back, but the voices were about 10mins out-of-synch with the action. Very disappointing. :( I really want to see this one.

I just got finished watching "The Departed" with Nicholson, DiCaprio and Damon. Excellent flick!!

That looks great, definitely on my short list of things to see.

We bought it in Thailand and I was so damn excited to see it when we got back, but the voices were about 10mins out-of-synch with the action. Very disappointing. :( I really want to see this one.

Geoff it was awesome. Get the real version where their mouths and brains are in sync....

oh man i could go on and on with this thread. my wife...yes...my wife..built a huge theater screen tv in the basement. projection crt unit that she wired dvd computer and tv into. screen on the wall is 9 1/2 ft wide by 5 1/2 ft tall!! black curtains on all the walls and windows to keep it nice and dark,she wired in fading tract lights like the theater,14 speakers w/subwoofer,stadium seats...so we watch a ton of flicks. just watched the departed,employee of the month,school for scoundrols,the marine.this wkend. still have gurdge 2 to see. we are HUGE lord of the rings fans and watch them every month at least one time. we've seen them all at least 100 times. we would like to decorate the theater area with all kinds of LOTR stuff..posters,statues,swords and such.

oh man i could go on and on with this thread. my wife...yes...my wife..built a huge theater screen tv in the basement. projection crt unit that she wired dvd computer and tv into. screen on the wall is 9 1/2 ft wide by 5 1/2 ft tall!! black curtains on all the walls and windows to keep it nice and dark,she wired in fading tract lights like the theater,14 speakers w/subwoofer,stadium seats...so we watch a ton of flicks. just watched the departed,employee of the month,school for scoundrols,the marine.this wkend. still have gurdge 2 to see. we are HUGE lord of the rings fans and watch them every month at least one time. we've seen them all at least 100 times. we would like to decorate the theater area with all kinds of LOTR stuff..posters,statues,swords and such.

Damn dude, I only have a 55 inch Mitsubishi HD wide screen in my basement.

Damn dude, I only have a 55 inch Mitsubishi HD wide screen in my basement.

Crap, best I got is a 27" in my pant... um, in the family room...

I don't watch that much TV anyway although I'm still going to get one as soon as the prices come down...

... to like, less than $5 or something. ;)

ha...1st time hearing this: a guy thanking his wife for giving him a big one!!

hey but i helped with it too....really..i did...

i held the flashlight for her!! :)

guess that could be my tag line...seems as though i say that alot.

"i held the flashlight."

man am i lame or what :)

"Lucky" I think is the word you're looking for brother. :drink:

A cheesy but somewhat interesting '80s sci-fi/horror movie called "Chiller," directed by Wes Craven... found it on DVD at the dollar store, figured ol' Wes was worth wasting a buck on... not an Oscar winner by any means but not a total dud either...

Just watched this one:

'Adam and Evil' ; pretty horrible slasher flick with a very annoying main dude (Can you talk at all, or can you only scream?) but some sexy girl co-stars. Shame is the sexiest one got killed off first. It's about a group of teens who go and camp at a lake and get killed. Insanely original film, but even with all that going for it it was still pretty shit.

tiffany_paterson_adam_and_evil01.jpg

Yum.

"Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood"