Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

NORKS SPAM SPAM

You do realize posting while you are anonymous defeats the purpose don't you genius?

Did you see this guy talking shit about your 'Eric Brittingham' thread?

He should be :baneed: for that.

Yeah, I replied in there. Right after his post.

We're totally off topic here, but I think Dan might of just :baneed: him.

We just watched 'The Devil Wears Prada' (cheapie from Thailand). Admitting my homosexuality, I didn't mind it. It was watchable.

Watched several over the weekend cuz the weather has been damp and rainy:

"Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." was on the Fox Movie Channel yesterday, starring David Hasselhoff (!) as the Marvel Comics action hero. I remember when this TV-Movie first aired back in the 90s but I somehow missed it even tho I'm one of those dorks who tries to see EVERY comic book related movie in existence, no matter how bad it may be. And this one is BAD, in a hilarious "I can't stop watching this movie even though it sucks" kind of way. The fact that "The Hoff" was the best actor in it should tell you all you need to know!!

"Herbie: Fully Loaded" - came on Starz this afternoon and my son loved it because it had race cars in it. Lindsay Lohan is so damned cute. Surprised to see Michael Keaton in this one. He's a long way from the heady days of "Batman" here. I loved the old "Herbie" movies with Dean Jones when I was a kid, and "Fully Loaded" is a nice family friendly update.

'Open Water 2' last night. I loved the original, and I love this one too. The copy was pretty shitty, but it was clearly an enjoyable film. Scary, though, to think it could happen. And it's based on real events... I must know more. Very cool.

Sixteen Candles :anon:

It's not a shame ! John Hugues rules !

On topic : Children Of Men (excellent !)

Watched "The Cave" on cable last night. Pretty decent creature feature about underground mutants snacking on a cave-exploration team in the mountains of Romania. I've seen better, but I've seen worse (and there was really nothing else on TV last night)

'Open Water 2' last night. I loved the original, and I love this one too. The copy was pretty shitty, but it was clearly an enjoyable film. Scary, though, to think it could happen. And it's based on real events... I must know more. Very cool.

Man i didn't know there's a sequel ! The first one was really terrific !!! I have to watch the sequel !! Is it another story with sharks ? (Sharks really scared me !)

Man i didn't know there's a sequel ! The first one was really terrific !!! I have to watch the sequel !! Is it another story with sharks ? (Sharks really scared me !)

Yeah, I don't know if the sequel will be released in the cinema, or when. It's a dodgy copy from Thailand but it is a very good film. No sharks this time. A group of old friends go out on a boat in the middle of the ocean and long story short, they all jump off the boat but forget to put the ladder out. As the boat's too high out the water they can't get back up. F*cking great stuff... but yeah, so freaky because it could happen.

We watched the video for our wedding on Saturday night. I hid during my speech but overall it was good. Photos are great, and I've been with her for 3 years now, but I was still in awe of how beautiful my wife looked on camera, especially during the reception. Wowser.

'Requiem for a dream' - wow. What a f*cked up movie, but I did enjoy it. Anyone seen this mind-trip?

'Requiem for a dream' - wow. What a f*cked up movie, but I did enjoy it. Anyone seen this mind-trip?

Yes ! I saw that movie : EXCELLENT !!!

Geoff, i saw Open Water 2 following your advices. Very good one ! The next time i'll take a boat, i promise to watch out ! Man this is really terrific !

Yes ! I saw that movie : EXCELLENT !!!

Geoff, i saw Open Water 2 following your advices. Very good one ! The next time i'll take a boat, i promise to watch out ! Man this is really terrific !

Good to hear. :tumbsup: I want to buy a proper copy of it too.

Wow, you named your wedding video? That's pretty cool.

:rofl2: If you weren't so damn handsome I'd be offended. :D

My son made me watch "Cars" with him twice today... good thing I liked that movie...

I've seen "Cars" at least three more times since the last time I posted to mention I'd seen "Cars." Man, I hope my son gets tired of that DVD sometime soon.

I also recently saw "Stick It," a sports-themed teen dramedy in the vein of the (far superior) cheerleading movie "Bring It On," except that this one was set in the world of "elite Gymnastics," i.e. girls in training for the Olympics. The best part of it for me was that the main character, in addition to being a hottie, also had very good taste in vintage concert T-Shirts. Throughout the movie she was seen sportin' Ramones, Motorhead, AC/DC, Black Flag, and Bad Brains shirts during her practices and workouts!

You, Me and Dupree- Not as funny as other Owen Wilson movies but still had some good parts.

Owen is the voice of the race car character, "Lightning McQueen," in "Cars."

After watching "Cars" about a dozen times in the past week, I will never be able to see Owen Wilson in a movie again without thinking "Hey, there's Lightning McQueen! Ka-CHOW!"