Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Madagascar... <_<

Actually it wasn't all that bad. :anon:

Is that the one with the quote something about "you're biting my butt"..........."no I'm not" ... ???

Shane and I howled over that commercial..... :lol:

Pan's Labyrinth (Guillermo Del Toro)

Madagascar... <_<

Is that the one with the quote something about "you're biting my butt"..........."no I'm not" ... ???

Shane and I howled over that commercial..... :lol:

:lol: The very same, and there were a few good laughs in it. Which is rare for me when watching a childrens' movie.... :)

Madagascar... <_<

My son went thru the "I wanna watch Madagascar fifteen times a day" phase a few months back. Pretty good movie. I loved the lemurs. "I like to move it, move it, you like to move it, move it..."

My wife and I are going to watch the re-make of "Amityville Horror" in a little while. The original is one of my all time favorites, I hope this new one doesn't suck.

Believe it or not, we still haven't watched "Amityville" yet even though it's been in our house for four days now. I'm beginning to remember why we rarely rent movies anymore...

My wife and I are going to watch the re-make of "Amityville Horror" in a little while. The original is one of my all time favorites, I hope this new one doesn't suck.

Believe it or not, we still haven't watched "Amityville" yet even though it's been in our house for four days now. I'm beginning to remember why we rarely rent movies anymore...

Send it to me, Keef.........it's 'date night' here in Bubbaville again......and we can't decide what movie to watch. :blink: We're thinkin' on "Peter Pan" :unsure::lol:

OMG.....we just watched a great animated movie!!! "Quest For Camelot". Had a TON of surprising names in it...

King Arthur ~ Pierce Brosnan (Steve Perry singing)

Lionel ~ Gabriel Byrne

Juliana ~ Jane Seymour (Celine Dion singing)

Garrett ~ Cary Elwes (Bryan White singing)

Gary Oldman

Don Rickles

Jaleel White

Bronson Pinchot

Sir John Gielgud

Great movie!!! :tumbsup: Great popcorn!!! Great date!!! :lol:

"Election" was on today with Matthew Broderick, Reese Witherspoon and Chris Klein. Good movie. I've had nightmares that my life spirals out of control like Broderick's does here. :yikes:

OMG.....we just watched a great animated movie!!! "Quest For Camelot". Had a TON of surprising names in it...

Lionel ~ Gabriel Byrne

Gary Oldman

Don Rickles

Jaleel White

Bronson Pinchot

Sir John Gielgud

Awesome! Steve Perry singing Pierce Brosnan, I didn't even know Pierce was a songwriter. :banana:

Lionel ~ Gabriel Byrne

Gary Oldman

Don Rickles

Jaleel White

Bronson Pinchot

Sir John Gielgud

Awesome! Steve Perry singing Pierce Brosnan, I didn't even know Pierce was a songwriter. :banana:

Doofus!!! :lol:

Lionel ~ Gabriel Byrne

Gary Oldman

Don Rickles

Jaleel White

Bronson Pinchot

Sir John Gielgud

Doofus!!! :lol:

Aye lass, a doofus I am, and always shall be. Yar!

My wife and I are DEFINITELY going to watch that remake of "Amityville Horror" tonight, because it has to go back to Blockbuster tomorrow... :lol:

My wife and I are DEFINITELY going to watch that remake of "Amityville Horror" tonight, because it has to go back to Blockbuster tomorrow... :lol:

OK, we're done with the "Amityville" remake now...pretty damn good movie, which was kind of a pleasant surprise as the 1979 original is one of my all time favorites and therefore I expected the new one to suck. There were some decent scare scenes that made me jump a few times, and the only major complaint I have is that the last twenty minutes or so deviated a lil' too much from the original book/movie (and leaned a little too close to the Jack Nicholson version of "The Shining"). Other than that, good show. Wouldn't mind buying this one on DVD somewhere down the road.

A nice bonus, by the way, was seeing the oldest son wearing several 70s vintage Kiss and Alice Cooper T-shirts in the movie... and DAMN, how hot was that chick who played the babysitter? :whistle:

We got a bunch of cheeky goodies from Thailand which I'm sure will flood this thread in good time, but the 2 on the plane home:

'Ant Bully' - pretty bad kiddy flick. Lame.

'Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift' - awful on so many levels it hurt, but entertaining enough.

10th & Wolf.

A good ganster movie with James Marsden(X-Men), Givonni Ribissi, and Brad Renfro(The little kid in the Client).

This movie also had short cameos from Val Kilmer and Tommy Lee.

The Typo Nazi strikes again.

I'm just checking if your paying attention. ;)