Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

ricky bobby---not too bad

Invincible---great

little miss sunshine-pretty good

miami vice-really good if u r not thinkin of the tv show

the lady in the water---good

i am off this week!!!!! hahaha

'Over the Hedge' ; good fun kid's movie. I enjoyed it enough.

'DaVinci Code' ; okay, after watching this at the drive-in and falling asleep we bought it in Thailand when we were there for a few dollars and I tried again on the weekend. I do like the film, but f*ck me that scene were Tom and the girl go to... is it his uncle's place? I'm not even sure who the guy is, but when they go to the house and speak with the old guy for about 40mins, I started to drift off to sleep again. If I was an editor I would carve that scene into a 1/4 of how it is in the film. It drags and nearly sucked me into sleep again. Luckily, I prevailed and watched the rest of the film. Pretty cool.

I watched King Kong last night...it was okay, some of the scenes were pretty good especially when the party gets attacked by insects on Skull Island. I thought Jack Blacks performance was a bit wooden though, especially at the end when he says something like "It wasn't the planes that killed the beast, it was beauty".

I tried to watch the movie 'Loverboy' with Patrick Dempsey from the 80's a few days ago.

My wife bought it for $10 at Best Buy because she loves the movie but for some reason the looping was really strange. The actors lips would move but they weren't saying anything but 3 or 4 seconds later they would talk. I think we'll be taking this movie back.

I watched King Kong last night...it was okay, some of the scenes were pretty good especially when the party gets attacked by insects on Skull Island. I thought Jack Blacks performance was a bit wooden though, especially at the end when he says something like "It wasn't the planes that killed the beast, it was beauty".

That's another one we got in Thailand for a bargain price... can't wait to see it again. I almost cried when they captured him on the island. Seriously. I really enjoyed the film, even though I almost cried twice in it (also at the end :().

Velvet Goldmine - Totally hated that movie :puke:

"Fear No Evil," an absolutely god-awful low budget horror flick from the early 80s, which I bought from a bin of bargain DVDs a week or so ago. Terrible acting, an extremely pretentious, barely coherent script, and laughable "special effects" made this one a chore to sit through. There was also a ton of gratuitous male nudity, which struck me as a little odd. :yikes:

Invincible --- really good movie. no really surprising story lines but very well done and the special feature with the real Vince is great, even show's he made a brief apperance in the movie as a coach

I just watched this movie the other night.............truly a great movie!

Invincible --- really good movie. no really surprising story lines but very well done and the special feature with the real Vince is great, even show's he made a brief apperance in the movie as a coach

I just watched this movie the other night.............truly a great movie!

Well, yeah it's about the greatest team ever. :)

There was also a ton of gratuitous male nudity, which struck me as a little odd. :yikes:

Odd, or surprisingly appealing?

:lol:

Seriously, though, what's up with that? Who the hell wants to see naked men?

There was also a ton of gratuitous male nudity, which struck me as a little odd. :yikes:

Odd, or surprisingly appealing?

:lol:

Seriously, though, what's up with that? Who the hell wants to see naked men?

Odd but not in an appealing way. I'm used to horror movies with gratuitious FEMALE nudity. This movie also had the most effeminate looking "Antichrist" I've ever seen. (it was about a high school kid who also happened to be the reincarnation of Lucifer.) In the climactic scene when he "claimed his Satanic birthright" if you will, he was dressed in what looked like a black evening gown (with 'wings' spreading out from under the arms), black lipstick, and lots of rouge. "Satan" looked like a Goth club kid. I looked at my wife and said "Frank N Furter from Rocky Horror is more macho than this guy!"

I took the liberty of PM'ing you the comment I posted about this movie on IMDB.com, Geoff... hope it fully explains what a train wreck this movie was!! And to the rest of you, I say AVOID, AVOID, AVOID "Fear No Evil" like the plague!!

I saw the Depp version of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory over the weekend. Damn, he's an odd bird that one... :blink: Still cool though, really puts himself into his parts.

I like old Johnny boy mainly as he seems choose to appear in films that are a little more off the wall. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I kept thinking that the soundtrack should've been provided by Jellyfish :P

Pirates of the Caribbean, part I & II

Fun to watch ! :P

'Murder at 1600' - pretty cool film.

'DOA' - holy shit, dudes... all I can say is watch this! Preferrably in an empty room with the curtains shut and a box of tissues handy. :lol: I kid (or do I?). But seriously, there is some eye candy in this one. Holly Valance makes me want to do naughty things in the dark and the girl who plays Helena in the film is gorgeous, and the skimpy outfits are just awesome. The movie? Utter shit, but fun enough if you like fight movies like 'Bloodsport' but with a major updated 2006 version of special effect fighting. Watchable... especially for eye candy.

Holly Valance

hollyvalance_12.jpg

Helena (Sara Carter):

doastill9.jpg

I watched Coach Carter last night.....it was okay, but I didn't feel any connection with the characters and ultimately it meant I couldn't give a fuck whether they won their basketball games or not.