Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Over the Hedge

Not bad for a kiddy flick, I was laughing. :)

Yeah that ones pretty good.

I've been watching CARS lately.

My son's been on a "Cars" kick since before Christmas. All I can say is MAN, it's a good thing I like that movie too.

Yeah it's not to bad. It's a good thing I'm really into "real" cars so it kind of cool that they have an old Roadrunner Superbird as the King.

I'm an animation geek so I just trip out on the visuals. It amazes me how those Pixar guys manage to out-do their last movie every time they come out with a new one. The artwork and design in "Cars" is just amazing stuff.

I know they seem to keep getting better. It cracks me up how they have Larry The Cable Guy as the tow truck. I think the best one that Pixar has ever done has to be Nemo as far as visual effect go.

I know they seem to keep getting better. It cracks me up how they have Larry The Cable Guy as the tow truck. I think the best one that Pixar has ever done has to be Nemo as far as visual effect go.

Funny, a couple of weeks ago my wife and I were watching a Larry the Cable Guy DVD and my son piped up, "Daddy, that man sounds like Mater!"

Funny, a couple of weeks ago my wife and I were watching a Larry the Cable Guy DVD and my son piped up, "Daddy, that man sounds like Mater!"

Larry use to be a local comedian here in the Omaha area, if you ever get a chance to see his stand up stuff in person, it's a must see. I took the fam to the new car expo last weekend and they had some of the Cars there from the movie done up as real ones, it was pretty cool.

'Happy Feet' tonight. Admittedly not one of my faves of these types of films (as discussed above) as the story was poor and all over the place and never seemed to flow at all. The baby penguins were hell cute and my wife loved it, so all was good. I wish we'd seen 'Blood Diamond' though. :(

'Happy Feet' tonight. Admittedly not one of my faves of these types of films (as discussed above) as the story was poor and all over the place and never seemed to flow at all. The baby penguins were hell cute and my wife loved it, so all was good. I wish we'd seen 'Blood Diamond' though. :(

I just saw that one a week or so ago. I liked it okay, but my daughter thought it was awesome! So that's good right?

Watching Snow White (again...) right now.

I just saw that one a week or so ago. I liked it okay, but my daughter thought it was awesome! So that's good right?

Watching Snow White (again...) right now.

I took the kids to see Happy Feet at the movies it was OK, the music was driving me up the wall, I've never wanted to hear a metal tune so bad in my life.

From the last couple of comments, it seems that I'm very lucky that my son has expressed little to no interest in seeing "Happy Feet." :blink:

Going by the previews I've seen, it looks to me like it might be cute for about the first ten or fifteen minutes but then it would gradually become REALLY ANNOYING over the rest of its run time. Is that about right??

From the last couple of comments, it seems that I'm very lucky that my son has expressed little to no interest in seeing "Happy Feet." :blink:

Going by the previews I've seen, it looks to me like it might be cute for about the first ten or fifteen minutes but then it would gradually become REALLY ANNOYING over the rest of its run time. Is that about right??

Yeah, the baby penguins were really cute and when the little one was dancing it was pretty cute, but then he grew up a few mins later and although the 4 fairy penguins were sort of funny I just wasn't into the rest of the film.

Not a movie but I just watched "Criminal Minds" first season on DVD. Love that show.

Not a movie but I just watched "Criminal Minds" first season on DVD. Love that show.

Great show indeed.

I watched The Pink Panther today (Steve Martin flick) and it was so so. It had its moments. Not bad but not really memorable either. <_<

Watched the re-make of "The Stepford Wives" w/Nicole Kidman, Christopher Walken and Matthew Broderick last night... pretty funny stuff.

Rest Stop. It's like a Wolf Creek with another sick fu :censored: 'er causing havoc and carnage.

Me, Myself, & Irene

"Price check on Vagiclean....what's the matter baby, a little too much cheese on the taco?"

Classic movie!!

CRANK!!!!!!

'Arlington Road' - Great film. Loved it.

'Urban Legend 3 - Bloody Mary' - Terrible, one of the worst I've seen. Hated it... and yes, I did like the first 2.