Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Escape From Thetfo..er I mean Alcatraz.

Great movie.

I just recently watched Season 1 of "Without A Trace".

Last night I watched "Stay Alive," a horror movie about a video game that kills players in the "real world" when their characters die in the game. Not the worst movie I've ever seen but I'd advise most of you to skip this one. Forgettable.

After that I dusted off my VHS tape of "Rock N Roll High School" starring the Ramones (one of my all time favorites) for its semi-annual viewing.

The Departed.

Wow what a movie, and right when you think it's over another twist happens.

Leonardo Dicaprio's acting is top notch in this one, and for the first time that I can remember I hated Matt Damon's character in a movie.

Dicaprio, Damon, Jack Nicholson, Alec Baldwin, Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Anderson, Martin Sheen, and James Badge Dale(24). What a cast.

I saw "Conan the Barbarian" on American Movie Classics the other night... soooooo cheesy but so much fun!!

Last night I watched a flick called "Rough Air," a very standard disaster-in-the-air movie starring Eric Roberts (Julia's brother) and Alexandra Paul (of "Baywatch" fame) ... not bad but not anything you haven't seen a zillion times already. The DVD only cost me a buck at Wal-Mart and for that price, it was actually pretty good (especially when compared to most of the other crap I've bought from those racks of one-dollar DVDs..)

I saw "Conan the Barbarian" on American Movie Classics the other night... soooooo cheesy but so much fun!!

Ah man that's a great flick, I really need to get that one on DVD.

I just came back from WalMart and was looking for "Conan" on DVD... didn't find it but I did get "Kull The Conqueror" (w/Kevin Sorbo) and "DragonSlayer" so I'm in good shape for swords and sorcery for a little while till I can find "Conan" :)

The Departed.

Wow what a movie, and right when you think it's over another twist happens.

Leonardo Dicaprio's acting is top notch in this one, and for the first time that I can remember I hated Matt Damon's character in a movie.

Dicaprio, Damon, Jack Nicholson, Alec Baldwin, Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Anderson, Martin Sheen, and James Badge Dale(24). What a cast.

I loved this as well. What a twist just when you expect the credits to roll.

Watched 2 today:

Eragon- kinda hokey but enjoyable.

Rocky Balboa- Considering there was so little to work with, I think it was pretty good.

Got 3 DVDs from the video shop last night:

'Thank you for not smoking' - Pretty cool. Don't know how they pass it off as a comedy, but it was a good film anyway. I liked it.

'Adrift' - How dumb were we??? We hired this, then sort of read the back later on and I realised it was 'Open Water 2', but a different name. We bought 'Open Water 2' in Thailand and watched it when we got back. The quality was shit and because it's night during the last scenes I missed alot, so we just watched it again. :) I really, really like this film. Great stuff. And damn does the main girl have a killer body at the end there too when she's running around in her wet undies. Well worth watching again.

'You, Me and Dupree' - cool, very enjoyable film. I liked this one a lot. A couple of hilarious bits too.

"Congo" - bought this from the cheap DVD bin at Walmart last night. Not a classic by any means but a decent adventure flick.

Tried to watch "Kull the Conqueror" as well but it was so bad I shut it off about half way through. Even the presence of Tia Carrere is not enough to save that movie. Bad, bad, bad.

Yesterday I watched "The Day After Tomorrow" and "I, Robot" on FX.

The Guardian W/Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Costner.

An excellent movie Imo.

I also rented Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny and The Illusionist.

I bought The Prestige and Syriana.

I watched Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. It was a funny movie and seeing Dio in a movie was really awesome. With that being said I don't think I'd ever have a need to watch it again.

Just got done watching Once Bitten on cable...man Jim Carrey is young in that.

I love that movie. It's not great or anything but it's one of those movies that if it's on tv I have to watch it.

I know, you got to like that cheesy dance scene.

I watched "Happy Feet" last night. Pretty cute movie.