One song so far for 2020

Leykis101

I'm just curious to know from all of you, has there been 1 single song that has truly stuck out to you or for you in 2020? I axe this because I have not heard 1 song that can match Confess - Is It Love, for me that will more then likely take me all the way into 2021 as being a song that doesn't even have competition, couldn't tell you why, it's really nothing mind blowing, there's just something about for me, and this is not a regular occurrence for me, songs don't generally make it almost a whole year with me, this one has, do you have one?

Edited by Leykis101

I'd say Rise from H.E.A.T.  Just dig this tune and it was awesome Live on the Monsters Of Rock Cruise which is easily far and away my highlight of this crappy year.  And this tune just seems to be a good anthem for this year in general.

• Like 1

Do you guys think this is the best HEAT album theyve done? I mean II, I think it's close, but it's hard to defeat Eriks debut with them, I dont think they can, Address The Nation cannot be beaten, IMO of course

• Like 1

Kiss From Above - Gathering Of Kings

Forsaken - Paradise Lost

Youngblood - Tokyo Motor Fist

Young Hearts - Captain Black Beard

Rise / Come Clean / Heaven Must... H.E.A.T

so much for 1 track

Edited by zacharyamelie

2 minutes ago, zacharyamelie said:

Kiss From Above - Gathering Of Kings

Forsaken - Paradise Lost

Youngblood - Tokyo Motor Fist

Young Hearts - Captain Black Beard

Rise / Come Clean / Heaven Must... H.E.A.T

so much for 1 track

Couldn't just be normal and pick 1 track could you? 

• My Little Pony

Arctic Rain - Lost

Brother Firetribe - Night Drive

Harem Scarem - Aftershock

H.e.a.t - Come Clean

The Night Flight Orchestra - Transmissions

One Desire - Rio 

Reckless Love - Loaded

Tokyo Motor Fist - Sedona

Pick one. I could list more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• My Little Pony
26 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Black Swan -Make It There

Sounds like a throwback to the glory days of the great ballad.

Forgot that one. So good. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Okay, this is the third time I've posted this track. The above choices are great, but I really love this song. 

BTW Dan, this is the third time I've posted the same video in three different threads. Surely, that must be worth one of those coveted warning points.

Edited by Darkstone

Dan has never so much as left a Go Fuck Yourself on the many warning point questions ive axed thru the years, I wonder if Dan can be bought? I know everyone has their price.

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Dan has never so much as left a Go Fuck Yourself on the many warning point questions ive axed thru the years, I wonder if Dan can be bought? I know everyone has their price.

That warning point is a badge of honor as far as i'm concerned, but if you've never received one, I guess there's no hope for the rest of us.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Darkstone said:

That warning point is a badge of honor as far as i'm concerned, but if you've never received one, I guess there's no hope for the rest of us.

Thats so funny, I was gonna  add that after reading back some of the shit ive posted, the fact I'm still even a member of this community is shockingly mind blowing, I even winced once when I went to see if I could find my very first post, I started reading other ones, and I thought there's no fucking way I was acting like that to people on this board, most were when I was still new, but still, that shit would've gotten me 86'd off 99% of any board on the internet, amazing how short and combative Pills, heroine, and alcohol made me, sorry guys.

I'll have to agree with other people here and say Rise by H.E.A.T. That song has got me through the mess that is this year so far and most likely will see me through the rest. To be honest most songs on that album could do it (Come Clean, One By One, Nothing to Say), I really love that album.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Easy;

This is a bad fucking song, after G-Off showed it to me, I listened to it everyday for like 3 months, I'd take this song as my #2, still doesnt beat Confess for me, and Living It Up by Catalano.

6 hours ago, LukeF said:

I'll have to agree with other people here and say Rise by H.E.A.T. That song has got me through the mess that is this year so far and most likely will see me through the rest. To be honest most songs on that album could do it (Come Clean, One By One, Nothing to Say), I really love that album.

What up Luke? seems to be the general consensus that HEAT has the best album of the year, mine might not be HEAT though because their are 2 I have listened to more thats Catalano and Perfect Plan - Time For A Miracle, it's gonna be hard for me,

18 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

What up Luke? seems to be the general consensus that HEAT has the best album of the year, mine might not be HEAT though because their are 2 I have listened to more thats Catalano and Perfect Plan - Time For A Miracle, it's gonna be hard for me,

Hey. Ooh, didn't know Perfect Plan had another album, will definitely check it out. Honestly hadn't heard of Catalano until now and after hearing their work I'm annoyed I hadn't. Really good album.

• Like 1

I just went through my list of what I've bought this year so far and came up with a top 10 songs of the year so far for me
In no order

Come Clean - H.E.A.T
Rise - H.E.A.T
Youngblood - TMF
Mean It - TMF
What About Love - Perfect Plan
Aftershock - Harem Scarem
Walk Away - Khymera
Time To Deliver - Capt. Black Beard
Heaven On The Run - Gathering Of Kings
In It For Love - Collateral

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 9/13/2020 at 5:10 AM, Leykis101 said:

Thats so funny, I was gonna  add that after reading back some of the shit ive posted, the fact I'm still even a member of this community is shockingly mind blowing, I even winced once when I went to see if I could find my very first post, I started reading other ones, and I thought there's no fucking way I was acting like that to people on this board, most were when I was still new, but still, that shit would've gotten me 86'd off 99% of any board on the internet, amazing how short and combative Pills, heroine, and alcohol made me, sorry guys.

Don't you dare apologize for being you. Glad you returned mate. As long as you don't go all Kamikaze on me, it's all good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Rocker said:

I just went through my list of what I've bought this year so far and came up with a top 10 songs of the year so far for me
In no order

Come Clean - H.E.A.T
Rise - H.E.A.T
Youngblood - TMF
Mean It - TMF
What About Love - Perfect Plan
Aftershock - Harem Scarem
Walk Away - Khymera
Time To Deliver - Capt. Black Beard
Heaven On The Run - Gathering Of Kings
In It For Love - Collateral

at least 7 of those would feature quite highly for me. 

• Like 1