Tyketto - Reach

Stefan

13669570_1115585865164130_58382625960586

Press release from Frontiers Music:

BREAKING NEWS: In celebration of the band’s 25th Anniversary, Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of TYKETTO brand new album “Reach” on October 14th.

After five years of relentless touring that included playing on some of the most prestigious stages on the planet, Tyketto took their revitalized energy in to the studio in the spring of 2016. The sessions took place at the legendary Rockfield Studios in Wales (Queen, RUSH, Oasis). Musically the band is truly at the top of their game, with their muscular brand of melodic rock delivered with the finest arrangements and awesome performances.

Lead vocalist Danny Vaughn comments, “Although we only had planned on recording ten songs for REACH, we were so pleased with everything, we decided to keep all twelve songs on the record. We unanimously decided on REACH as the title of the album, as it defines who this band is in 2016. We have a new energy, some incredible new members, and a fresh outlook toward the future. All of us have pushed each other beyond our limits to make what we feel is a pinnacle record in our catalog.”

Drummer and founding member Michael Clayton Arbeeny adds, “Many bands who have been out as long as we have feel they need to fit into a preconceived notion of what their fans expect to hear. Following in the footsteps of icons such as Queen, Led Zeppelin, and Prince, we have decided to expand our musical boundaries and introduce our friends around the world to Tyketto 2016. Rest assured that all the songs on REACH still carry the trademark melodies and choruses our fans have grown to love over the decades. The band is feeling stronger and performing better than ever and we can’t wait to share this music with the world.”

In addition to Vaughn and Arbeeny, the unstoppable 2016 lineup includes Chris Green (guitars and vocals), Ged Rylands (keyboards and vocals) and Chris Childs (bass).

A video for the title track, “Reach,” will be released soon. An 11 country tour to support the album commences in October. Dates below.

REACH tracklisting:
1. Reach
2. Big Money
3. Kick Like A Mule
4. Circle The Wagons
5. I Need It Now
6. Tearing Down The Sky
7. Letting Go
8. The Fastest Man Alive
9. Remember My Name
10. Sparks Will Fly
11. Scream
12. The Run
13. Precious Little Gets Away (Digital Bonus Track).

TYKETTO
Danny Vaughn – lead vocals
Michael Clayton Arbeeny - drums, percussion, vocals
Ged Rylands - keyboards, vocals
Chris Green - guitar, vocals
Chris Childs - bass guitar, vocals

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have an eye on this....

Liked these guys first couple albums with their debut album probably being one of the best complete "whim" purchases I made back in the day....

However, they lost my attention when Vaughn left in the 90's and I've never really went back to them. I didn't care for their most recent album much at all.

I'll give this one a fair chance though.

• My Little Pony

I'm gonna have to listen to the last album over, and over, and over again to lower my expectations, because I know I'm gonna be disappointed by this. I really hope I'm wrong, though.

Love Danny and the first 2 Tyketto's, but this is only him and the drummer so we will have to see if it sounds like Tyketto or a Vaughn album.

• 2 weeks later...

New song sadly not doing much for me.

I thought it started out great in the opening and was looking for the song to soar....But it kinda lulled me to sleep.

I just keep waiting for these guys to do some new music in the style of their first couple releases but it just doesn't seem to happen....at least for me.

I'd need to hear much better to get me to buy this album.

Found it a little boring

Jeez, it is a tiny, marginal step ahead of his solo stuff, but it's still completely in that zone. To be honest, I just don't dig it. It's just too mellow and bland. Yeah, just too much like his solo stuff, which I hate.

Jeez, it is a tiny, marginal step ahead of his solo stuff, but it's still completely in that zone. To be honest, I just don't dig it. It's just too mellow and bland. Yeah, just too much like his solo stuff, which I hate.

What he said

Andrew McNeice

Ok, well.... It's pretty rockin', that's for sure. Some heavy moments and lots of guitars. Not really what I'd call a traditional Tyketto album though. Only a few classic Tyketto style tracks with the lead track being the best of them all. Love this tune now. A bluesy, hard rock feel to several others.

Andrew McNeice

Ok, well.... It's pretty rockin', that's for sure. Some heavy moments and lots of guitars. Not really what I'd call a traditional Tyketto album though. Only a few classic Tyketto style tracks with the lead track being the best of them all. Love this tune now. A bluesy, hard rock feel to several others.

Well that's a terrible endorsement. Kinda makes me want to not even bother checking it out at all.

The last one sucked. I do like Danny's solo stuff and he's honed that sound so well that when he tries to do Tyketto it comes across as a bad mashup. Doesn't work for me.

Shame as Don't Come Easy is a classic.

Another song released. For me, this song is better than the first one but not sure that says much since I didn't like the first one much at all.

Most definitely better than the first song.