What's your favorite Jeff Scott Soto work?

What's your favorite Jeff Scott Soto work?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The man is EVERYWHERE! What's your fave Jeff Scott Soto work/project? :banger:

I gotta say...for me personally, I like good ol' JSS solo...his "Lost in Translation" CD is freaking awesome!

I went Solo stuff, although most of it is of a pretty high standard, Eyes & Soul Sirkus especially.

Love his solo stuff, especially the last 2 discs, but how can you go past the debut Eyes album? Yeah, Eyes gets my vote for sure.

Tough poll. Really tough...

As much as I love the Eyes material, I ultimately went with Talisman just because that S/T album is *SUCH* a monster.

Also, you didn't include his soundtrack work as an option... Rich Girl, Rock Star, Biker Mice from Mars...

-Dan

Well I can't vote on this one, as I am in no way a fan of JSS...

:omg: What did they give you during that back surgery, Lon? Whatever it was, it's clearly made you lose your mind!! :screwy:

:) Just kidding, of course, but seriously, how can any melodic hard rocker not love EYES? That debut is perfection personified and it got my vote. :bowdown:

I went with Talisman, I believe this is his favorite project, 'cause he made lots of album with them. I never heard about Scrap mettle, now I try to get some informations., right here on heavyharmonies.

A great singer like him deserve much more success, he could be the new van halen or Queen singer.

I was gonna metnion his work in "Steel Dragon". The Rockstar soundtrack was a monster. I've said it before but I wish we could get a real, full Steel Dragon cd with all the guys back and Jeff and Mike splitting vocals again.

I feel the same way about Steel Dragon. It would be awesome if they would do a full album. I thought the soundrack would of been so much better if they could only done Dragon songs instead of including Everclear and Inxs songs.

Difficult choice, but, from what I've listened to recently, I went with solo.

But, I smell a challenge coming on this summer.

• 7 months later...

Eyes. but Swallow That Load was a pretty good jam by Skrapp Metal

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Whatever Jeff Scott Soto is a part of, it is always great! Tough choice, but I went with Talisman!

He also worked with Japanese guitarist Kuni!

My vote goes to Eyes, but almost all is good in his carrier...

Solo gets my vote for Lost in the Translation.

Hes a top guy and was it was good to chat to him after a gig where he was really good to his fans especially after such an energetic performance.

But i dont get Talisman... their recent album was bland and i thought was one of the most overrated albums of recent times. Soul Sirkus... was bland.

I really dont care about him being in Journey...