What's your favorite Jeff Scott Soto work?

What's your favorite Jeff Scott Soto work?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But i dont get Talisman... their recent album was bland and i thought was one of the most overrated albums of recent times. Soul Sirkus... was bland.

I agree fully. But have you heard Talisman's debut? To me, that is an excellent album. The rest of the catalogue... not so awesome, IMO.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JSS's best work:

1. W.E.T. - S/T

2. Eyes - S/T

3. Lost In Translation

4. Prism

5. Beautiful Mess

6. Talisman - S/T

7. Malmsteen

8. Takara

9. Biker Mice From Mars OST

10. Axel Rudi Pell

One of my favorite vocalists. I gotta go with the project that introduced me to JSS; Eyes. Haven't heard everything he's been involved in but I can't think of anything I've heard that I dislike. Takara and his solo stuff rank right up there. And based on what I've heard, W.E.T. may just displace Eyes upon its release.

Where is the PANTHER project? An awesome EP!! :headbanger:

Yep, and where's Kuni - Lookin' For Action (1988). I would have voted for that one.

• 1 month later...
I went Solo stuff, although most of it is of a pretty high standard, Eyes & Soul Sirkus especially.

Tough choice.I would have to go with Talisman and a close second for me is Soul Sirkus.This man has so much talent that it's a hard decision to decide on :doh:

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went for ARP, as I love some of that stuff. Not heard everything by JSS, but I'm not a fan of Talisman and wasn't grabbed by Takara. I like the Yngwie stuff too and Eyes was okay.