Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I haven't seen Mr. And Mrs. Smith yet......but I wanna...

Definitely worth viewing, MJ. It's a rare action movie that also works as a "couples movie." You've got Brad Pitt for the ladies, Angelina for the guys, and a romantic subplot that fortunately doesn't get in the way of lots of stuff blowin' up. Nuke some popcorn and enjoy! :popcorn:

Angelina for the GUYS? Hmmmmm......dunno 'bout just the guys.... ;):P

Well, hey, whatever floats yer boat.... :P

Rent

Went to see "Man Of The Year" with Robin Williams. Pretty funny.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Click - good flick (if you can stand Adam Sandler), and as 66 mentioned earlier, Kate Beckinsdale looks absolutely smokin' in this film.

Just watched this one last night. I'm a big Adam Sandler fan and I liked it. And yes Kate did look good.

We rented The Plague last night. Not a bad movie. It had that dude (forgot his name) from Dawson's Creek in it.

Was it the guy with the Dutch sounding name? Herkenflufen Oosterborken or soemthing like that?

• 2023 Gold Donors

We rented The Plague last night. Not a bad movie. It had that dude (forgot his name) from Dawson's Creek in it.

Was it the guy with the Dutch sounding name? Herkenflufen Oosterborken or soemthing like that?

Yeah, that's the one. Well close enought at least.

Has anyone else seen 'Flags of our Fathers'?

I've heard the name, what's it all about?

It's about the Battle of Iwo Jima in WWII and stars Ryan Phillipe, Adam Beach, and Barry Pepper.

It also has Paul Walker, Robert Patrick and Neal Mcdonough(Band of Brothers & Medical Investigation) in small roles. It was directed by Clint Eastwood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_Our_Fathers_(film)

It's about the Battle of Iwo Jima in WWII and stars Ryan Phillipe, Adam Beach, and Barry Pepper.

It also has Paul Walker, Robert Patrick and Neal Mcdonough(Band of Brothers & Medical Investigation) in small roles. It was directed by Clint Eastwood.

THAT'S why it sounds so familiar, I just didn't connect the name. Part of me wants to see it, and part of me thinks it'll be really depressing. I was just over at the USS Intrepid in NYC a few months ago and I was reading the stories of wht happened to each of the men holding the flag, no happy endings there, that's for sure... :(

THAT'S why it sounds so familiar, I just didn't connect the name. Part of me wants to see it, and part of me thinks it'll be really depressing. I was just over at the USS Intrepid in NYC a few months ago and I was reading the stories of wht happened to each of the men holding the flag, no happy endings there, that's for sure... :(

Don't let that stop you because it's great story. It's not just about the battle it's also about some of the soldiers being made to sell War Bonds to the American Public to keep the war going.

The story is really told in flash backs where a guy is finding out what his father did and is interviewing people that were there with him.

The scenes showing the battle are just awesome, and the surround sound in the theater is killer when machine gun fire is going off.