Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Hey Freddy, did you watch your tape of this yet. I didn't read the book so I can't make a comparison. For me, it wasn't one of his better made for tv movies. It was ok, it just wasn't as good as some of the other ones he did for ABC.

No, actually I haven't watched "Desperation" yet... cuz I'm not sure where the tape is! I know I recorded it earlier in the summer but it probably got buried under some of the crap on my desk or night stand and I just haven't had time to go look for it... from your description it doesn't sound like I'm missing much though, huh? :)

Stephen King's TV adaptations have been very hit or miss over the years anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one is a "miss." The mini-series version of "The Stand" was fantastic, "It" was pretty good ("Want a balloon Billy? They float...we alllllllll float down here!"), but for every one of those there's been a "Langoliers," a "Rose Red" or a "Storm of the Century" that just sucked ass....

I'll Alway Know What You Did Last Summer :lame:

There's a new "Last Summer" movie? Who the hell asked for that??

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'll Alway Know What You Did Last Summer :lame:

There's a new "Last Summer" movie? Who the hell asked for that??

I sure as hell didn't, but the wife grabbed from the new release section at the video stay and I had to suffer through it with her. The things we do for love (and sex).

Does Jennifer Love Hewitt at least make an appearance?

Does Jennifer Love Hewitt at least make an appearance?

Nope, the would have at least made watching it worth while. It had an all new cast of young nobodies (that I'd know of).

Boo...I'll pass. :)

Although who knows, since "Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties" was a box office bomb, maybe she'll be back for the next one... "I Still Know What You and Your Friends Did Five Summers Ago" :)