Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I went wild when I saw that 'I will always know what you did last summer' in the coming attractions the other day. I haven't seen it yet, but my brother got a copy for me to watch, so I can't wait!! :) As for the joke about the 4th one, I think there's already plans for 'I'll never forget what you did last summer', seriously. I love the first 2, sure I'll find something to love about the 3rd. :)

Lean On Me with Morgan Freeman

I haven't seen that one in ages.

Caught it on HBO last night.

Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life

I wonder who Mr. Creosote reminds me of... :rofl2::rofl2:

Could it be... JABBA?

"After dinner mint sir? It's wafer thin!" :rofl2:

Had another triple bill saturday night .. " as rent week causes everynowandthen"

First - ULTRA VIOLET - If there is a plot ..I dont know .. I just know the resident Evil chick looks very hot with the new look .... geared towards the Guys

2nd - THE LAKE HOUSE - Keanu & Sandra Bullock ..... Love story geared towards da Ladies but I liked cause Sandra Bullock is in it .... missed every scene in this except when she was on .

3rd - RADIO - Older movie I had never scene with Cuba Gooding Jr. Dont know if it just wasnt that good or cause I had been sitting so long in chair watching movies but didnt really care to much for it ... Scene where he finds out his mother died I somehow got some lint or something in my eye and caused it to tear up just a lil ... based on a true story and Cuba made ya feel like he was really the way his character portraid .

In hour and a half I am going to go see Open Season ... played the game and loved it .

I give the Resident Evil chicks stomach and Sandra Bullock TWO thumbs Up

I watched 'Dirty Dancing' for the first time ever yesterday. Yeah...

AAAAARRRRGH! "Dirty Dancing" is the enemy of men everywhere! If I had a nickel for every time my wife has monopolized the TV when that movie comes on, I'd be a rich dude. One Sunday afternoon the local TV station played it and "Pretty Woman" back-to-back, I actually left the house and went for a three hour walk. I would rather shave my butt with a rusty razor than be subjected to either one of those chick flicks ever again!!

LOL. My girl has 'Pretty Woman' on DVD but is yet to inflict it upon me... although she has threatened me with it.

Kingdom Of Heaven - Good movie. Awesome battle scenes, with huge templar armies ! Great ! :popcorn:

Kingdom Of Heaven - Good movie. Awesome battle scenes, with huge templar armies ! Great ! :popcorn:

Yes great movie. I saw at the theater when it was released and even rented it when it came out on DVD because it was so good.

Has anyone noticed that since Ian moved into his current residence he's become a lot cheekier? Must be those totties filling your head with naughty things, mate. I like it. I like it alot.

TAMARA

Direct-to-video horror movie about a geeky highschool girl who gets accidentally killed during a cruel prank and then rises from the dead as a gorgeous hottie to take revenge on her killers. It had potential, but in the end it was just pretty blah...though the scene in which the hottie makes one of her tormentors slice off his ear, cut out his tongue, and then stab his eye out with an X-Acto knife was pretty amusing...if you're into that sort of gory hardcore horror. The squimish need not apply. :puke: