Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Awesome weekend for movies:

'The Break-Up' - pretty sad actually, but I liked this one quite a bit.

'Hostel' - Wow, pretty damn f*cked up. I find torture some of the hasdest stuff out there to watch, but this film was cool. Norks galore at the start, beautiful girls. A real messed up film, but I liked it. I didn't pick the main character either, I thought it'd be his buddy.

'Donnie Darko' - Wow. I really, really loved this, film, except for the average ending. It was funny. I was literally watching the whole thing thinking to myself 'This is so f*cking awesome - please don't f*ck it up with an average ending' but they sort of did. I don't really "get it" to be honest, but I really loved the body of that film.

Roadhouse,with Patrick Swizzle.. :P:P

I can't help but like that film... :anon:

Good fight scenes and a feel good ending. :tumbsup:

Just got back into Serenity which I had started prior to my trip. Really good, I needed a good Sci Fi flick and it's more than acceptable. Guess I'll have to hunt down those Firefly episodes...

Watched an oldie but a goodie yesterday called Miracle Mile w/that guy from ER and Revenge of the Nerds. That movie gives me chills. :yikes:

Roadhouse,with Patrick Swizzle.. :P:P

I can't help but like that film... :anon:

Good fight scenes and a feel good ending. :tumbsup:

Just got back into Serenity which I had started prior to my trip. Really good, I needed a good Sci Fi flick and it's more than acceptable. Guess I'll have to hunt down those Firefly episodes...

most Firefly fans Enjoy the new Battlestar Galactica :headbanger::tumbsup:

I just watched "Fantastic Four" on HBO. Pretty good flick, as Marvel comic book movies go it wasn't quite on par with the "Spider-Man" movies but it was miles above dreck like "The Hulk" and "The Punisher." Dialogue was kinda cliched but the special effects were great. Jessica Alba is a special effect in and of herself... :)

The other day we watched Lucky Number Slevin.

Good? It looked cool in the trailers...

Just finished "The Island" last night, not too bad, and Scarlett J. is still hot!

I just watched "Fantastic Four" on HBO. Pretty good flick, as Marvel comic book movies go it wasn't quite on par with the "Spider-Man" movies but it was miles above dreck like "The Hulk" and "The Punisher." Dialogue was kinda cliched but the special effects were great. Jessica Alba is a special effect in and of herself... :)

I liked that one too, not great but definitely entertaining. :popcorn:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, it was actually a pretty good story. I hadn't even heard of it and then there it was in the video store. Quite a cast to (Sir Ben Kingsley, Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis).

Yeah, it was actually a pretty good story. I hadn't even heard of it and then there it was in the video store. Quite a cast to (Sir Ben Kingsley, Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis).

Sounds great based on the cast alone. Kingsley f'n rocks IMHO.

Just watched Fun With Dick and Jane with the wife a few days ago, man I really loved it. Very funny movie.

We also have Mr. and Mrs. Smith but we haven't watched that one yet.

Dating myself, but I remember seeing the original Dick & Jane with George Segal I think it was... :anon:

I liked Mr. & Mrs. Smith, wasn't the best movie I ever saw, but it was quite entertaining and Angelina's always nice to look at IMHO. :)

I liked Mr. & Mrs. Smith, wasn't the best movie I ever saw, but it was quite entertaining and Angelina's always nice to look at IMHO. :)

There is just something sooooooo sexy (and probably symbolic) about watching Angelina firing off all those high caliber weapons in that movie. :)

There is just something sooooooo sexy (and probably symbolic) about watching Angelina firing off all those high caliber weapons in that movie. :)

Hot Chicks with guns seem to appeal to us men.. :banger:

Yea, Sigmund Freud would probably have a field day with that... ;)

Yeah, especially if they're handling my gun.

Hey Geoff's not here so someone has to pick up the slack with the sexual innuendo.

Nice job m'man! :tumbsup:

Yeah, especially if they're handling my gun.

Hey Geoff's not here so someone has to pick up the slack with the sexual innuendo.

The G-Man would be proud. :)

Yea, Sigmund Freud would probably have a field day with that... ;)

:rofl: :rofl: Is that a pistol in ya pocket.....?? :rofl: :rofl:

Just watched Fun With Dick and Jane with the wife a few days ago, man I really loved it. Very funny movie.

I haven't seen Mr. And Mrs. Smith yet......but I wanna...

I haven't seen Mr. And Mrs. Smith yet......but I wanna...

Definitely worth viewing, MJ. It's a rare action movie that also works as a "couples movie." You've got Brad Pitt for the ladies, Angelina for the guys, and a romantic subplot that fortunately doesn't get in the way of lots of stuff blowin' up. Nuke some popcorn and enjoy! :popcorn: