Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

does The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland count?

Only if it is viewed every day or so for 3 months!!! :)

We are stuck in Jimmy Neutron mode this week...3 times and counting.

Did watch the 4th Harry Potter. Just like the book when I read it left me hanging.

Went to the Drive-In last night. It was snowing almost the whole night but you could say it added to the movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe -- Awesome movie. Will be buying this when it comes out on DVD.

Eight Below -- another great movie. got a little tense since I a big dog lover and the dogs situations. BTW, Eight Below doesn't reference the temperature it is for 8 Dogs left behind in Antarctica.

I saw 'Basic Instinct' again yesterday afternoon ; still a pretty cool film. And I also watched 'Bruce Almighty' last night. That was also pretty cool. Thumbs up to both.

Anybody think "Basic Instinct 2" is going to be worth a look or is it going to be one of those "Howard the Duck" style crash-and-burns that becomes a punch line in the years to come? :)

Oh, and last movie I watched? "The Batman/Superman Movie: World's Finest," an animated film we bought for my Superman-crazed three year old... and it's pretty kick ass for grownups too...

Anybody think "Basic Instinct 2" is going to be worth a look or is it going to be one of those "Howard the Duck" style crash-and-burns that becomes a punch line in the years to come? :)

I've seen an uncut preview and from a sexual standpoint it looks f*cking AWESOME! I believe Sharon has had implants and let's just say it ain't rated R because it's going to be 'Real Good'. The sex scenes look pretty graphic so I think it'll be an enjoyable film... but as for a story, looks very, very B-Grade to me. I think it'll be great to watch, but in reality a dud film.

Yea, Sharon still looks pretty smokin' hot for a 48 year old woman... but from what little I've seen/heard about Basic Instinct 2, it doesn't look very promising... they shouldn't have waited fifteen years to crank out a sequel, that's for sure...

My son is watching that "Batman/Superman: World's Finest" DVD again right now... this is the second time today, by the way

The Terminal

What did you think, Ian? I was bored stupid by this film, but my girl loves it. I have fond memories of when we watched it (insert cheeky grin :)) but I still thought it was a boring-as-batshit piece of film.

"Road House" with Patrick Swayze (for about the fiftieth time)... sooooo dumb but SO much fun! That flick is the ultimate "guy movie"...endless amounts of ass kickings, lots of stuff blows up, guns, car crashes, and hot topless chicks... and since Patrick is in it my wife likes it too. :)