Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just watched King Kong... Peter Jackson rules ! The first half of the movie (in the island) is really amazing.

Well, it's been a movie feast this weekend. The menu was as follows:

'The Beach' - third time I've seen it now, and I still love it. I do however get more furstrated every time I see it. Who can help me out? When the 3 swedes get attacked by sharks, two go up to the people - one with a mssive chunk from his leg (and dead?) and another with his torso eaten (also dead?) and then there is one on the beach where Leo goes, who also has leg damage. This is the one they put out in the forest, and they bury one of the other two. What the f*ck happens to the third one???!!! It shits me to tears.

'Jersey Girl' - Harmless, not great but bareable I guess.

'Saw' - Bloody hell, best movie I have seen in ages!!! I thought it was brilliant. One of my all-time faves - had me hooked from the first few seconds.

'Shall we dance' - What a boring, poor and sad waste of time. Not into this one at all.

'Skeleton Key' - Another very good one. Man I miss horror films - used to watch them all the time, and for this reason. Not amazing stuff, but a very cool film with a nice twist. I'm not into Kate Hudson at all, but seeing her in those little outfits she wore at bed each night made my pants smile. She wasn't bad at all in that one.

American Pie

had never seen it... (really...) very cheezy, but I laughed my ass off...

saw Aeonflux a while back... it was ok, but not something I wanna see in cinema

Von Ryans Express

A classic war movie, and one of my all time favorites.

The 40 Year Old Virgin - Sort of along the same lines as Wedding Crashers, but at least this one made me laugh a little more. Overall it was too long coming in at 2 hours 13 minutes. The chest waxing scene was of course the best. Good for a rental...don't waste your money on buying it.

**Recommended for fans of LONG movies for a rental only**

40 year old virgin is prolly my fave film in years!

In the middle of watching American beauty on DVD!

American Beauty is one of those films that really surprised me. Excellent from start to finish. Some of Spacey's best work to date.

40 year old virgin is prolly my fave film in years!

In the middle of watching American beauty on DVD!

American Beauty is one of those films that really surprised me. Excellent from start to finish. Some of Spacey's best work to date.

I didnt expect much from American Beauty when I first saw it on tv a few years ago (awards meaning nothing to me),but I found it to be a really good movie,despite not being the sort of film I normally watch!

I think it was this film that really turned me onto Spacey as an actor as well!

Oh,and lets not fergit Mena Survari :tits:

I went to the movie theatre tonight, no big deal huh...? Well... for me it was, the last movie I saw in a theatre was Carrot Top in "Chairman of the Board... LOL.

That must have been 8-10 years ago. Not sure what possesed me to go tonight, but I did. I saw "Walk the Line. Not bad... but nothing earthshattering either. If you already know anything about Johnny Cash, this movie isn't for you... just rehashes what you most likely already know.

Just watched

Transporter 2 .....Ok flick but i like the hell out of Jason Stratham's dry ass humor, he is just too funny......

also watched a straight to dvd:

Out of Reach.....w/ Steven Segal, wasn't sure what i got when i bought it, but it was actually a killer show about young girls sold into the Slave Trade......

Just watched

Transporter 2 .....Ok flick but i like the hell out of Jason Stratham's dry ass humor, he is just too funny......

also watched a straight to dvd:

Out of Reach.....w/ Steven Segal, wasn't sure what i got when i bought it, but it was actually a killer show about young girls sold into the Slave Trade......

Sicko!!!! :lol: