Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I saw a film called 'Momento', with Guy Pearce. The whole film is played out backwards, but it's very clever & memorable. Well worth watching...

Curious George

Refreshing to see a "cartoon" that is actually intended for children, my daughter really enjoyed it. I hope to see more of them made ALA the Winnie The Pooh movies.

Later on DVD the Corpse Bride (the triple threat: Elfman, Burton, Depp)

Right now my son and I are watching a DVD of those kick-ass old "Superman" cartoons from the early 1940s... dunno if that technically counts as a "movie," but hey, they WERE shown in movie theatres back then...

We watched Frida last night on TV. The movie about Frida Kahlo, the mexican painter.

Boy, did she have to suffer in her life !!

Very interesting and good movie !

Stealth.....Jessica Biel in a bikini......YUMMMY...pretty good movie....predictable but relativly enjoyable

Stealth31.jpg

Sweet jeezus!!! That's the best movie I've ever seen!!!

Stealth.....Jessica Biel in a bikini......YUMMMY...pretty good movie....predictable but relativly enjoyable

Stealth31.jpg

Have you ever seen a hotter picture of her Dein Kimomagazin?

I haven't.

Say what? Sorry, I don't speak German. If you're saying that her rack looks absolutely freakin' perfect in that picture, so much so that you want to jump into the computer screen and ravage her like a beast... then yes, I agree. I've never seen her splendid rack look so fantastic.

Stealth31.jpg

Have you ever seen a hotter picture of her Dein Kimomagazin?

I haven't.

Say what? Sorry, I don't speak German. If you're saying that her rack looks absolutely freakin' perfect in that picture, so much so that you want to jump into the computer screen and ravage her like a beast... then yes, I agree. I've never seen her splendid rack look so fantastic.

I can't see a picture. I see something from the site it was linked from. I assume it's there instead of the picture. My comment above would have been hilarious if you see what I see. Trust me, you need to laugh just because it would have been funny as hell. So laugh dammit. :headbanger: